Sophia & Cinzia #19 Sent home from London in disgrace, RIP Cinzia's old face

Who do you prefer atm?

• Sophia

Votes: 911 84.5%
  • Cinzia

Votes: 167 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @cihcihcih for the jokes thread title!

Wow we're really flying through these threads girlies

If someone else would like to do a proper run down of the previous thread, please go ahead!

But in short, they've been dicking about in London in ridiculous outfits, spending a fortune, putting up piss poor videos, and Cinzia has new teeth and a new man

• Heart
Reactions: 42
😂😂😂 beautiful summary of the last thread. Don’t think we need much else 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as the London content drove us mad it made for entertaining tattling 😆 they’re boring as tit in Nottingham

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Next thread I'd love to start with another poll like we did on Thread #12, sooo interesting seeing how many people read here! 744 votes on the last one o_O

Reactions: 13
Next thread I'd love to start with another poll like we did on Thread #12, sooo interesting seeing how many people read here! 744 votes on the last one o_O
Good idea, I've just added one!

(Sorry Cinzia in advance looool)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cinzia going off to London again just shows everything she said on the apology video was so fake. Promising to have a regular upload schedule and put in more effort but she’s gone off to see her boyfriend leaving Sophia to do all the work as usual

Reactions: 65
So I’m listening to their new boy talk episode and I’m PISSEDDD

the dilemma is a girls in a long term relationship and was looking at houses with her man and he’s just turned round and said he wants to live with friends for the uni experience. The girls are saying this is deffo awful and a sackable offence and the uni experience just means he wants to shag around BUT I listened to another episode before where a girl literally had the option to live with her friends at uni for a year which would mean moving to a diff city away from her long term relationship FOR THE UNI EXPERIENCE and ofc s&c said go for it just explain to ur man it won’t end the relationship etc so??????

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Cinzia going off to London again just shows everything she said on the apology video was so fake. Promising to have a regular upload schedule and put in more effort but she’s gone off to see her boyfriend leaving Sophia to do all the work as usual
It's fine if she wants to go back to London, I guess. But if they really care and are listening to us, they would have pre-recorded a few videos to post while she's gone. Now that would be the best thing to do. I don't think they have, unfortunately. Sophia would have posted they were filming on her stories. So yes, it was a fake apology.

Reactions: 16
It's fine if she wants to go back to London, I guess. But if they really care and are listening to us, they would have pre-recorded a few videos to post while she's gone. Now that would be the best thing to do. I don't think they have, unfortunately. Sophia would have posted they were filming on her stories. So yes, it was a fake apology.
Yeah obviously she can go to London if she wants but it’s more the whole repeating what happened last time she got a boyfriend where the whole channel just downhill because cinzia stopped seeming to care to put effort in. She’s defo the type to throw everything away for a man and that must be so annoying for Sophia who (seems to) care more about working on their YouTube channel when they’re a duo

Reactions: 30
And we have SO many more people on these threads than we did back then

Reactions: 5
Yeah obviously she can go to London if she wants but it’s more the whole repeating what happened last time she got a boyfriend where the whole channel just downhill because cinzia stopped seeming to care to put effort in. She’s defo the type to throw everything away for a man and that must be so annoying for Sophia who (seems to) care more about working on their YouTube channel when they’re a duo
Omg I’ve been away for like two weeks and have come back and I’m like 3 entire threads behind and Cinzia has A BOYFRIEND?!? I’ve got some catching up to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg I’ve been away for like two weeks and have come back and I’m like 3 entire threads behind and Cinzia has A BOYFRIEND?!? I’ve got some catching up to do 😂
Girl she got a bf, new teeth, a few new designer bags, was in London went back to Nottingham and then went to to London, lost two acrylics, made an apology vid AND chipped her tooth in that time! You’re in for an entertaining read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I was just reading the thread 16 and i think it’s so unfair how Sophia does so much of the work and Cinzia just flares about and gains an Instagram following. She had a great authentic personality and it feels as though she’s lost it to fit into the “that girl” notion on social media. Honestly if they weren’t besties I don’t think Sophia would tolerate her tit for long bc that little effort Cinzia would put into their yt is gone now. I would get so resentful towards my friend if I was doing everything and she would just leave me with work. That’s why i think Cinzia wasn’t genuine in her apology and was interrupting Sophia(as usual), because yt isn’t meaningful to her as it is to Sophia.

Reactions: 28
I was just reading the thread 16 and i think it’s so unfair how Sophia does so much of the work and Cinzia just flares about and gains an Instagram following. She had a great authentic personality and it feels as though she’s lost it to fit into the “that girl” notion on social media. Honestly if they weren’t besties I don’t think Sophia would tolerate her tit for long bc that little effort Cinzia would put into their yt is gone now. I would get so resentful towards my friend if I was doing everything and she would just leave me with work. That’s why i think Cinzia wasn’t genuine in her apology and was interrupting Sophia(as usual), because yt isn’t meaningful to her as it is to Sophia.
Yeah even today, Sophia is day at the computer editing a vlog and Cinzia is dining in London.

Reactions: 26
I completely understand Cinzia want to spend time with her new man but there'll come a point when Sophia will just get bored of it and they'll start to distance a bit. especially if Sophias recent dates have all apparently been failures, it'll be part jealousy part frustration, that Cinzia dips in to film and then runs back to London for weeks at a time without doing any of the work

saying that, in this even a new man ?? if she mentioned him in December and they must have been speaking for a bit before that they've either been in the talking stage for 6ish months 😂 or she has a whole boyfriend and is preaching the hot girl summer to keep up appearances

Reactions: 18
Girl she got a bf, new teeth, a few new designer bags, was in London went back to Nottingham and then went to to London, lost two acrylics, made an apology vid AND chipped her tooth in that time! You’re in for an entertaining read 😂
Omg see you in a week when I’m all caught up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she back at Harry’s again?? Of alllll the places in London I don’t get it 🥲

Reactions: 14
It shocks me that they eat dairy now after all these years- cinzias latest stories at Harry’s restaurant and like nothing is vegan there (I looked at the menu because I want to go but I’m vegan 😂) actual cheese pizza and ice cream????
I mean in their defence they did stick to it and no meat for ages which isn't the easiest especially when your family dont also eat the same!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.