Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofopinions

I have such a feeling about Lewis going on Love Island! Has a decent following but a normal-ish-quirky job. And let’s face it, they always have a dad-bod on the show. I can just imagine the cringey one-liners
“I’ve dated influencers in the past, so I know what goes on behind a screen... I’m looking for ✨something real✨
“I know how to make the ladies happy... I own a pizza business, a doughnut company and I run bottomless brunches. You & your girlies would be sorted with me 💪
🥴🤢🥴🤢

Tell me I’m wrong, I swear it’s totally possible!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 127

A1400

Sophia watching Shrek again... it honestly feels like she’s regressed to her childhood or something. She’s watching this on repeat for a sense of consistency in her life amid Cinzia’s messiness?
Probably because she misses Christian and Human Shrek reminds her of him x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Im sorry I know it's rude or whatever but I just cannot unsee Jonah Hill's face from wolf of wall street when I see Cinzia now :/ to me they look so alike
1622282005115.png
1622282013940.png

Also I just HATE how they r both eatin their acai bowl ON THE COUCH?
Hello it's not your house, you could stain it, they r not even being careful. Honestly when Im in any airbnb for vacation, I always make sure to keep everything as tidy as it was before I was here, and definitely not EAT ON THE FUCKIN COUCH OR ANY FABRIC THAT COULD BE STAINED

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Well I just read the thread and there is a lot of just nasty comments about her kind of off putting this is literally the nastiest thread I’ve seen so far considering she hasn’t actually done anything like other people but whatever

I just think people should take this energy they have with these basic youtubers to kylie herself.. kylie is a white woman she doesn’t have the same dad as Kim kris is white Bruce was white she is a white girl that’s made millions of lying but nobody ever calls her out (I know this isn’t a thread about her but kylie Jenner is a huge problem that nobody ever talks about)
OMG. Just seen your posts on other threads, calling girls 'basic looking', 'botched boob job', 'wedge AF' (wedge means thick/ masculine looking).

You are rudeee!! But this thread is where you draw the line? 🙃

I wasn't even gonna comment until I saw your posts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
7792C0B9-B469-4A03-A08B-8396ABC29067.png

not being funny but this is such a stupid question :| the ick thing is funny but this is just ridiculous, its so old fashioned to think boys should only drink beer lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 84

rainonme

Chatty Member
Aw I feel bad because Cinzia is gorg too but whyyyy would you get a pic in the same lift in the same dress in the same pose ffs just seems so try hard

Reactions: 82

cbfit

Chatty Member
honestly girls, going out of your way to send them an abusive message is not the one. it’s completely different coming here and voicing our own opinions, than it is sending them nasty messages we know they will see. this is a gossip site so slate them all you want (god knows i have!) but dragging down women and being mean directly to them is a bad look

Reactions: 81

treelaptop

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been away for like two weeks and have come back and I’m like 3 entire threads behind and Cinzia has A BOYFRIEND?!? I’ve got some catching up to do 😂
Girl she got a bf, new teeth, a few new designer bags, was in London went back to Nottingham and then went to to London, lost two acrylics, made an apology vid AND chipped her tooth in that time! You’re in for an entertaining read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Idk why but the fact this post is admiring Christians new gf under Sophias thread is giving bitchy
Bitchy what? Nothing bitchy at all! This is a thread to talk about what we find/notice about the girls. I’m sure they’d post if someone saw Lewis had a new girlfriend. We don’t know this girl and if we was comparing her to Sophia then yes that’s not nice, but we aren’t. No one has said anything? I simply wish him the best if he’s happy then that’s good, purely because Sophia wasn’t very respectful towards him post break up, publicly, which makes it worse imo, but even with that being the case, if Sophia’s happier now, then so be it also, we all deserve happiness and kindness ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 78