Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her flowers delivery is making me suspicious šŸ¤” i thought maybe something bad had happened in her personal life but the emojis she used didnā€™t seem very sad so maybe sheā€™s been wifed up? But miss hot girl summer apparently doesnā€™t want a boyfriend

Reactions: 16
IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg

Can't wait to see the photoshopped pictures of her in this bikini from a brand that is known for accepting, promoting and normalising all body types and doesn't edit any of their photos.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Her flowers delivery is making me suspicious šŸ¤” i thought maybe something bad had happened in her personal life but the emojis she used didnā€™t seem very sad so maybe sheā€™s been wifed up? But miss hot girl summer apparently doesnā€™t want a boyfriend
I wouldnā€™t put it past her if she was back with Christian. This whole single life that she protrudes could be a massive cover-up for her been back talking to her ex. Do you know when someone does something a bit over the top it becomes suspicious

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The podcasts get worse every week šŸ˜Ÿ

They are super hypocritical about the whole fuckboy thing because they literally tell girls to have a ā€œhot girl summerā€ and talk to many boys at the same time however as soon as a man is doing it itā€™s ā€œewā€ ā€œfuckboyā€ etc
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: 13
I wouldnā€™t put it past her if she was back with Christian. This whole single life that she protrudes could be a massive cover-up for her been back talking to her ex. Do you know when someone does something a bit over the top it becomes suspicious
Damn šŸ˜³ that would be scandalous if she was back with him hahah! As plain as Sophia is, I think her and Christian werenā€™t really suited as he seemed very settled and had a really stable job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Todayā€™s podcast was pretty boring, not much to report this week šŸ¤£ but they have a new male target.. goodbye Drake, Craig David, Young T & Bugsey. They are now talking about Leroy Sanchez (who is šŸ„°šŸ„°) loool

Reactions: 6
I liked Christian, wish weā€™d seen more of them. The videos I have seen were pretty cute. I think heā€™s older purely based off his Instagram handle ending with 94, guessing thatā€™s his birth year, so it makes sense that he would have a more stable/sensible lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
i do think it's funny that they seem really intensely determined to date someone vaguely famous but it doesn't really sound like that's happening. i feel like every other insta girl on the planet has slebs in their dms so why not these two?

Reactions: 9
i do think it's funny that they seem really intensely determined to date someone vaguely famous but it doesn't really sound like that's happening. i feel like every other insta girl on the planet has slebs in their dms so why not these two?
I feel like if anyone famous watched them on YouTube they'd think who tf are these catfishes, you see them change race in the space of 10 mins. They come across very sloppy and goofy (well mainly Cinzia šŸ˜‚) but never say never! some guys could be into that šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just a few of cinziaā€™s depop reviews šŸ„“ can confirm, she is in fact a massively manky witch with no personal hygiene abilities. thank god her depop is inactive, we donā€™t need another super spreader loose at the minute

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
just a few of cinziaā€™s depop reviews šŸ„“ can confirm, she is in fact a massively manky witch with no personal hygiene abilities. thank god her depop is inactive, we donā€™t need another super spreader loose at the minute
Omg thatā€™s actually vile šŸ¤¢
Cinzia does strike me as one of those people that just arenā€™t the cleanest, in their home and personal hygienešŸ¤¢ I mean did you see Angies house? Sorry babe xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and her overview rating is still high bc her fans are ass kissers

Reactions: 15
How does she have so much stained clothing? Iā€™m a clumsy witch, I spill things daily no matter how careful I am, but if you just put it in the wash/treat it straight away it wonā€™t stain? So lazy

Reactions: 18
Omg thatā€™s actually vile šŸ¤¢
Cinzia does strike me as one of those people that just arenā€™t the cleanest, in their home and personal hygienešŸ¤¢ I mean did you see Angies house? Sorry babe xxxx
I always thought this about their house Iā€™m not being horrible but it used to stress me out when cinzia used to vlog at home because thereā€™s so much clutter in that house I wanted to go and have a good clear out for them so bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cinziaā€™s Pinterest, am I really behind or is this a new phase for the girls coming soon?šŸ¤”

7C5369A4-78E6-40C3-B0DF-2435CABA712E.png
6D9DCA02-DCE4-4489-9B37-F548215C00DE.png

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Sophia captioned her latest photo with this as well and I just think it sounds so weird šŸ˜­ ā€œcanā€™t wait to start wearing lessā€ makes me cringe
I find it so ironic that sheā€™s obsessed with icks yet most things she does is the ultimate ick.

Cinziaā€™s Pinterest, am I really behind or is this a new phase for the girls coming soon?šŸ¤”

View attachment 476557View attachment 476561
This is wildddddd sheā€™s obsessed with black girls.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.