Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think about this all the time! I would say I’m about as pale as Cinzia naturally and I’ve used most of the self tanners everyone knows of at one point or another, they are neverrrr that dark with one application as directed.
in old videos where they show their tanning routines (trying out loving tan and filter) cinzia always does two layers of extra dark. TWO LAYERS. nuts

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I’ve posted SO much about Sophia in the past but she just grinds my gears in a different way. They both have changed a lot but Sophia more than anything. I’ve mentioned before I like to listen to the podcasts bc I like to hear the dilemmas as some of them are relatable but their advice is so shocking. I don’t mind cinzia’s because I feel she’s way more accepting and understanding. Sophia seems so strictly like if the person you’re with isn’t perfect then don’t be with them. Near enough all her advice there’s only been a handful of people she’s said to stay with their partners etc for the whole podcast, most of the time she’ll tell them to find someone else or break up with them - sis it’s not as easy as that? Or so judgemental on other peoples situations or what they do. This whole ‘it needs to be done this way’ ‘you do you hun’ ‘you shouldn’t be exclusive for at least 3 months’ I met my boyfriend after 2 weeks and he’s the best person I’ve ever been with! She really winds me up I’m sorry I’m beginning to really dislike her

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry I’ve posted SO much about Sophia in the past but she just grinds my gears in a different way. They both have changed a lot but Sophia more than anything. I’ve mentioned before I like to listen to the podcasts bc I like to hear the dilemmas as some of them are relatable but their advice is so shocking. I don’t mind cinzia’s because I feel she’s way more accepting and understanding. Sophia seems so strictly like if the person you’re with isn’t perfect then don’t be with them. Near enough all her advice there’s only been a handful of people she’s said to stay with their partners etc for the whole podcast, most of the time she’ll tell them to find someone else or break up with them - sis it’s not as easy as that? Or so judgemental on other peoples situations or what they do. This whole ‘it needs to be done this way’ ‘you do you hun’ ‘you shouldn’t be exclusive for at least 3 months’ I met my boyfriend after 2 weeks and he’s the best person I’ve ever been with! She really winds me up I’m sorry I’m beginning to really dislike her
Yeah completely agree! Sophia acts like she's God's gift to be expecting so much from a man, no one is going to want to be with someone as uptight as she can be and how many demands she has. She gets a couple of thousand followers and let that go over her head 😂

I can really see Cinzia finding a boyfriend before Sophia and Sophia getting soooo pissed off about it cus it wasn't on her terms. Bad vibes 😂 in their latest GRWM they're talking about finding boy best friends for both of them to date and it makes me laugh how out of touch they both are with everything! feels like I'm living a complete different life to them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 25
I think something might have happened with Sophia. Been quiet on stories and posted flowers being delivered today. May have bought them herself but something seems off.

Reactions: 18
I think something might have happened with Sophia. Been quiet on stories and posted flowers being delivered today. May have bought them herself but something seems off.
I was wondering this too, the only thing she’s really posted are ads which I assume are pre recorded and have to go up at a certain time.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling sophia’s inactiveness has something to do with not having new outfits to post, she’s just re-uploading old pics from the summer

Reactions: 8
Listened to the podcast on my walk ☀ Their concept of 'living your best single life' makes no sense to me.

They're literally suggesting a girl that's been in a perfect relationship for 5 years breaks up with her boyfriend so she can experience 'talking to loads of guys and going on loads of dates'. But that's not really enjoying being single is it? Taking advantage of single life would be moving in with your girl mates, going on day/weekend trips and doing cultural things with them and not with your partner, going on the pull on nights out and hoein around.

If she's gonna dump her perfect guy why would she do that to go on loads of dates? The point is if a date goes well it eventually leads to a relationship and if it's tit then it's not fun and was a waste of time. Obviously talking to guys and going on an occasional date is fun and is a part of it but it shouldn't be what your entire life revolves around because then you're just searching for the next relationship? Why don't they realise their date/general guy obsession makes it so obvious they are dying for a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 24
in old videos where they show their tanning routines (trying out loving tan and filter) cinzia always does two layers of extra dark. TWO LAYERS. nuts
i will never forget when i used tanologist for the first time not realising that it has no active colour on application, so i did two layers like where the duck is this tan??? 💀☠ then my god, i was mortified.
she does two layers and more willingly! you can tell she doesn't scrub it off properly either, it looks so crusty and patchy all the time in certain areas.

I was wondering this too, the only thing she’s really posted are ads which I assume are pre recorded and have to go up at a certain time.

good spot girls. hope she's okay and it's nothing horrific.

Reactions: 8
Listened to the podcast on my walk ☀ Their concept of 'living your best single life' makes no sense to me.

They're literally suggesting a girl that's been in a perfect relationship for 5 years breaks up with her boyfriend so she can experience 'talking to loads of guys and going on loads of dates'. But that's not really enjoying being single is it? Taking advantage of single life would be moving in with your girl mates, going on day/weekend trips and doing cultural things with them and not with your partner, going on the pull on nights out and hoein around.

If she's gonna dump her perfect guy why would she do that to go on loads of dates? The point is if a date goes well it eventually leads to a relationship and if it's tit then it's not fun and was a waste of time. Obviously talking to guys and going on an occasional date is fun and is a part of it but it shouldn't be what your entire life revolves around because then you're just searching for the next relationship? Why don't they realise their date/general guy obsession makes it so obvious they are dying for a boyfriend
They completely disregard the parts of dating that can be really disappointing. Sure it’s a lot of fun when you’re meeting a lot of nice people who you have good chat/banter with, but how common is that really? How about all the times you find someone you’re attracted to and then find out their conversations are dry as duck? Or you’re chatting for a while and think things are going well until they reveal a weird opinion on something that totally puts you off?
I don’t mean to be so negative, there are great parts about being single, but “going on loads of dates” isn’t that fun imo

Reactions: 20
They completely disregard the parts of dating that can be really disappointing. Sure it’s a lot of fun when you’re meeting a lot of nice people who you have good chat/banter with, but how common is that really? How about all the times you find someone you’re attracted to and then find out their conversations are dry as duck? Or you’re chatting for a while and think things are going well until they reveal a weird opinion on something that totally puts you off?
I don’t mean to be so negative, there are great parts about being single, but “going on loads of dates” isn’t that fun imo
Exactly. Their whole view on it makes no sense because if every date was really good/fun then they would all eventually lead somewhere. An occasional date can of course be fun, but if you're serial dating it can be really disappointing because they end up going nowhere - you can't find someone you connect with, dealing with dry or awkward encounters, getting ghosted, etc. Same with 'talking to loads of guys' - why would you spend your time doing that if you wanna stay single? But they wouldn't know this because they haven't been on any dates and it's all in their head 😂

Reactions: 9
No doubt that cinzia photoshops her pictures to absolute death (we’ve seen evidence of that time and time again), but i do genuinely believe she’s lost a lot of weight and is probs just breathing in when taking these pics, so her stomach appears flat/thinner. Like i don’t even think she’s editing her stomach region THAT much anymore. Not to state the obvious but You can make yourself appear very different to how you actually look just by really sucking in!
I definitely think her overposing makes her body look slimmer than her needing to edit it.. I've copied a few of her poses and I look so much skinnier it's actually criminal.. I would still never personally post myself in a pose that misleading but I think that's how she justifies it to herself

Reactions: 2
Do you think Sophia is little jealous because Cinzia got verified,I see that she didn't like or comment on her few pictures😬

Reactions: 5
cinzia still hasn’t thanked her supporters for getting verified, she never tries to connect with them & has a whole different persona on her ig, she should’ve at least acknowledged it on her story or something

• Sad
Reactions: 28
No one verified ever actually thanks people tbf. She defo thinks she’s above her subscribers and followers, you can tell she looks at them like little fans who wish they were her. The fact that the both giggle about people all the time just shows that they see themselves above others

Reactions: 28
No one verified ever actually thanks people tbf. She defo thinks she’s above her subscribers and followers, you can tell she looks at them like little fans who wish they were her. The fact that the both giggle about people all the time just shows that they see themselves above others
It makes me so uncomfortable when they laugh at someone who has put a question in on the podcast, it’s like they’re teasing them

Reactions: 15
Thank you to the girls on the previous thread for making me feel better about my weight & body issues❤

Let’s stick to the normal balanced diet & exercise because it’s the only thing that can be consistent and will make us feel amazing! Not the quick fad diets!💪

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so ready for Sophia to be humbled when she realises she has to keep up the bad b attitude in real life when she actually meets people. She’s so bland, they’re hyping up this ‘hot girl summer’ so much, it only goes down from here.

I also find it strange that cinzia hasnt acknowledged getting verified???? You know she’s screaming inside, insta is her life, is she trying to play it cool?? They’re really trying to behave like celebrities aren’t they. Youtubers are meant to be personal 😐

Reactions: 13
The contrast between what Cinzia’s posting vs actually wearing 😭
We love a ✨ diverse queen ✨

My suspicion would be she’s doing something that she shouldn’t be doing because when most influencers go silent on their socials that tends to be the reason 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.