Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it'll say his loss again LOL definitely read here when we said they should've come out with colours like cHoCoLaTe which they would actually wear

Reactions: 16
Ironic if they did something out lockdown or working from home with the merch. Wouldnā€™t surprise me with them tho šŸ˜¬

Loool itā€™s spring in a couple of months chocolate is soooo last season, surely it would of made more sense to bring out the chocolate first when itā€™s popular and then the light blues for spring. Maybe they arenā€™t the fashionistas the claim to be because theyā€™re crap at predicting trends and timing šŸ’…šŸ½

I feel like it'll say his loss again LOL definitely read here when we said they should've come out with colours like cHoCoLaTe which they would actually wear
I saw a few people commenting on their posts and vids that they couldnā€™t buy it because ā€œhis lossā€ didnā€™t apply to their circumstances. So surelyyyyyyyyy they wouldnā€™t make the same mistake twice.

Reactions: 36
Loool itā€™s spring in a couple of months chocolate is soooo last season, surely it would of made more sense to bring out the chocolate first when itā€™s popular and then the light blues for spring. Maybe they arenā€™t the fashionistas the claim to be because theyā€™re crap at predicting trends and timing šŸ’…šŸ½

I saw a few people commenting on their posts and vids that they couldnā€™t buy it because ā€œhis lossā€ didnā€™t apply to their circumstances. So surelyyyyyyyyy they wouldnā€™t make the same mistake twice.
lmfaoo completely agree, but I wouldn't put anything past these 2

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was just joking btw because brown is so on trend right now but surely thereā€™s enough brown tracksuits out now thought these girls wanted to fashion designer yet donā€™t have an ounce of creativity

Thatā€™s a horrible brown, not mocha itā€™s literally poo brown! Kind of reminds me of the trousers I would wear at brownies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling they would bring out the same tit. Didn't they mention that they're bringing the His Loss merch in diff colours in a video?

As iffff they or whoever else helped them design it care about the LGBTQ+ community cus surely they would have thought about everyone? we're in big 2021 and people are not considering inclusivity? It's actually quite backwards šŸ¤”

But lets see what happens šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Lol remember those photos they had taken in their crappy blue tracksuits? And the vintage car? Funny how we never saw the finished result

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling they would bring out the same tit. Didn't they mention that they're bringing the His Loss merch in diff colours in a video?

As iffff they or whoever else helped them design it care about the LGBTQ+ community cus surely they would have thought about everyone? we're in big 2021 and people are not considering inclusivity? It's actually quite backwards šŸ¤”

But lets see what happens šŸ˜‚
ā€˜Their lossā€™ would be better as itā€™s more inclusive plus could refer to friendships ending and you being better off without them but I guess they didnā€™t think that far šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
I think she said before that her parents werenā€™t married when they had her so they gave her both?? Iā€™m not entirely sure though
Hmmm but Lidia and Mariana are also Baylis-Zullo?? You could be right tho maybe they got married once theyā€™d had all 3 of them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”

Hmmm but Lidia and Mariana are also Baylis-Zullo?? You could be right tho maybe they got married once theyā€™d had all 3 of them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”
Yeah I think she said they then kept it so they were all the same. Iā€™m pretty sure she mentioned it before because itā€™s the same thing in my family and I just remember thinking ah itā€™s not just me kinda thing

I think she said before that her parents werenā€™t married when they had her so they gave her both?? Iā€™m not entirely sure though
Angie must have double barrelled her name when she married.

Screen shot from companies house

Someone here 100% mentioned they should bring out chocolate brown tracksuits with Borg/teddy writing. They went from copying other influencers to copying ideas from tattle

Reactions: 17
If anyone can find me that blue Adidas track jacket cinzia is wearing in their latest video I will love you forever!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.