Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a bunch of stuff and tbh not sure I wanna say on here because they’ll read it and start pretending they know tit 😂 but I will say they’re buying the wrong style of Jordan’s, you can get high mid and low ones. Mid rise Jordan’s are the equivalent to mid rise converse to sneaker heads 🤢
Mid rise are actually vile

Reactions: 2
anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in the car park

anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in

Reactions: 3
anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in the car park

anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in
It’s defo not walking distance. Sorry I edited it cause I don’t know if you’re allowed to mention areas where people live? I was vague but still... but yeah it’s about a 2.5 mile walk 😂 she do be driving there

Reactions: 9

She’s defo driving there and spending time with them cinzia is in the lift reflection on one of her pics on her story too.

Also I find it hard to believe Sophia isnt seeing her mum, they seemed so close before people started getting called out for breaking rules and now she just doesn’t mention her anywhere. If she actually wasn’t seeing her I think she would be posting and saying on the podcast/ videos how mich she misses her.

Reactions: 28
Not about Sophia and cinzia moaning at a 94£ concert ticket in their new mukbang, yet spend £200 on a candle. Make it make sense 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 38
Does anyone know where Cinzia’s white side tables are from (the ones that look like cork). Why keep posting home content and never tagging anything.

Cinzia saying her new balenciaga cap matches her prada bag when it absolutely does not lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wish they opened up a bit more on their vids and went to a deeper level... I would find *that* entertaining as opposed the recycling of Craig David content... it’s the same topics again and again.

Reactions: 34
Cinzia’s constant matcha stories has made me cave and order some matcha😂never had it in my life so idek why

Reactions: 11
I just rewatched their New York vlog from three years ago and the difference in them is crazy. Mainly Sophia tbh. They were so much more likeable and just seemed to appreciate things more and kind of not give a duck about what others might say. Now, it's all about aesthetic and what will people think. Sad to see the influencer lifestyle going to their heads like that.

Reactions: 25
What do we reckon the slogan is this time? 🤭
Cmon they HAVE to be reading here! New chocolate brown sets with teddy writing?? Is that not EXACTLY what someone on here suggested they should've done after the last drop?? 💀

Edit: whooops didn't realise literally everyone had already said this, serves me right for not clicking through to the last page 🤪

Sorry to bring up the icks again but this is so them
Have to mention again how much I love this girl's tiktoks haha she does not miss 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.