Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so angry when I see all the posts and stories of them breaking rules and tit. I am a key worker and have not picked up the virus for almost a year but because of a person like them, I am Covid positive now. I am struggling to breath and move while they’re breaking every rule, travelling around for no reason, touching cars, doors, lifts, shopping for nonessential etc.
I think Cinzia mostly copies cassdimicco, Gergana (fashionismyforte) and CES + she finds something on every page of Pinterest. The way she tries to copy the two NYC girls skyline pictures in Nottingham is just ridiculous. I sense that their friendship is no longer the same and it’s more about business now.
How would you know you picked up the virus from people like them?

Reactions: 2
How many empty sofa photos do you think Cinzia has to post because it was gifted. It has been every single day will we see this for a year ?!?!
Probably until she makes enough for the company that the sofa is paid off

Reactions: 5
All the comments on Cinzia's swollen neck on her video. Idk if I'm reaching, but purging/making yourself sick often causes your neck/jawline area to be very swollen.
Also I've realised what bugs me about Sophia, she always speaks and conducts herself in a really stoned/half asleep manner?

And the matcha, i feel like i’m reliving the same nightmare over and over every time i view her story
Every day I think surely there can’t be even more sofa and matcha photos and yet there they are every bloody morning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All the comments on Cinzia's swollen neck on her video. Idk if I'm reaching, but purging/making yourself sick often causes your neck/jawline area to be very swollen.
Just a quick disclaimer, we are not doctors, we are not professionals...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I just had a random thought, what’s actually the deal with Cinzia’s surname? Is it like double barrelled? Are the mum and dad not married so it’s both their names? I don’t think she’s ever explained it before. On some personalised things shes CB but also CZ, I’m just curious as Zullo is obvs Italian sounding but Baylis not so much.

Reactions: 1
I just had a random thought, what’s actually the deal with Cinzia’s surname? Is it like double barrelled? Are the mum and dad not married so it’s both their names? I don’t think she’s ever explained it before. On some personalised things shes CB but also CZ, I’m just curious as Zullo is obvs Italian sounding but Baylis not so much.
I think her parents are married, they've just chosen to double-barrel both their surnames for the kids (and maybe themselves? Idk) instead of just giving them their dad's surname, which is the traditional, although double-barrelling is becoming more popular I think. Yeah I think Zullo is their dad's surname and Baylis their mum, who isn't Italian as far as I know!

Reactions: 9
My parents just chose to give me and my sister both of their last names it's actually really common, so as a fellow double-barreled last name person sometimes with personalisation it doesn't allow you to have 3 letters only 2 (which is annoying af because I have 3 initials not 2) it's probs not the same for everyone but it's annoying when people only use one part of my last name like...that's nottttt my name pls use both parts

Reactions: 10
is it just me or is she changing her accent to be more posh/london in her ootd story??

Reactions: 11
Naaaah I am cringing so hard at cinzia’s story hahaha it’s like those lame people that wear as much bloody designer as they can even tho it is completely mismatched and basic, just to show off that they can buy designer 😭😭😭 pls stop when will she learn

Reactions: 24
Probably until she makes enough for the company that the sofa is paid off
She won’t make any money just posting a picture of it, I recon she’s got a set amount of posts to do to promote and tag the company or she’s genuinely obsessed with her sofa and can’t deal she got it for free

Edit: just re-read what you said and I misunderstood haha! But yeah I don’t recon any of their age 14-25 audience is buying a sofa from them anyway 😂

Reactions: 6
Tell me I’m seeing things. Prada, balenciaga and dior in one outfit. NO STYLE

is it just me or is she changing her accent to be more posh/london in her ootd story??
10000% but her natural nasally voice keeps coming through

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she said before that her parents weren’t married when they had her so they gave her both?? I’m not entirely sure though

Reactions: 1
It really gets on my nerves how many ads these girls do and they NEVER follow the brand they’re advertising for. It’s just so embarrassing, surely if you actually liked the brand, like all influencers claim, you would actually follow the brand. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss with this text? Also find it so cringe when people try to squeeze as many brands into their outfit as possible 😣
Omg just came to post the same thing! It’s embarrazzinnggg - it’s like when you’re younger and you try on all your new things at once lol
6698F4C7-0C4F-40A9-95CC-C3DBDE4AFFE6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.