Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidia commented on Cinzia latest pic and she replied ‘miss u’ lol u literally saw her yday when she was taking pics in your car park, how can you already miss her???

Reactions: 38
I have no idea about Jordan’s does a sneaker head want to give a low down pls?
There’s a bunch of stuff and tbh not sure I wanna say on here because they’ll read it and start pretending they know tit 😂 but I will say they’re buying the wrong style of Jordan’s, you can get high mid and low ones. Mid rise Jordan’s are the equivalent to mid rise converse to sneaker heads 🤢

Reactions: 4
What the heck is sophia wearing in her new photo!
Looks like crotchless trousers?! She looks trashy not classy. I wouldn't even call that "fashion" tbh, it looks like she wants sex appeal but it's really lacking it if I'm honest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not to be a sophia stan but she looks stunning in her 2nd most recent ig when she’s sitting in the lift...think it’s bc she took a day off from the crimpers

Reactions: 12
5B904CB6-39FA-4D3E-9278-6B25EB77B0CA.jpeg

have they always been friends with mads or is this like a new super spreader club?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I noticed rachel and maddy have been mentioning s & c in their videos lately, and they got the his loss merch sent to them as well🤔

Reactions: 8
A random thought I had when I saw Sophia’s latest picture sat in the lift... the tenants of that building must actually be bleeping fuming??

I remember when I lived in a newly built high rise block of flats and used to come back from my 9-5, or god forbid was on my way to work in the morning, and there was someone holding up the lift on the floors above/below, I used to be PISSED. Every second counts when you’re tired+hungry.

God forbid there’s any nurses living there, who come back from their long ass shifts, and have to wait around or take the stairs because bleeping Sophia and Cinzia (AND Lidia) are rolling around the bloody lifts screaming ‘ahh hold it!! Not got the shot yet Cinz!’ or ‘make sure you bend down with your mouth wide open Soph, the twit look suits you!!’ liiiikee

And you can literally tell that’s the case just looking at their feeds. Morons

Reactions: 33
How many empty sofa photos do you think Cinzia has to post because it was gifted. It has been every single day will we see this for a year ?!?!

Reactions: 23
How many empty sofa photos do you think Cinzia has to post because it was gifted. It has been every single day will we see this for a year ?!?!
And the matcha, i feel like i’m reliving the same nightmare over and over every time i view her story

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.