Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 384747
not the S&C stans finding my tiktok....plz why do they defend privileged influencers who don’t care about them x
“Everyone’s doing it regardless so who cares if they do it too” aka the reason we have some of the highest cases and a new variant 🤡
Must say I’m living for the growth of this tik tok, I keep checking back and watching the likes go up

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 384747
not the S&C stans finding my tiktok....plz why do they defend privileged influencers who don’t care about them x
Urgh the reason they want to bring in tougher restrictions is because of people like this "everyone else is doing it, why does it bother you" is the most awful mentality in my opinion, they're ruining the support bubble thing for people by taking the piss and having 4 support bubbles and work bubbles and god knows what bubbles, while people that really need them could be at risk of having them taken away

Reactions: 11
Guys don’t forget to share that tiktok and watch it 5 times. Share it to yourself or your pals

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The people defending them on tik tok are absolute clowns. ‘Everyone’s doing it’ like shutup luv everyone’s not doing it, and there’s a difference between doing it once because you’re having an extra difficult day and just breaking them every single day because you think you can’t be caught out. Agree with what was said above about sharing and watching multiple times/commenting because right now it will only be on the FYP of their subscribers.

It shows how important it is as an influencer to present a good example, because their subscribers don’t seem to realise just how serious COVID is and how important it is to just stay at home so we can all get the duck back to normal.

Reactions: 12
here we go gals, i’m not sure if this will gain literally any traction since i don’t post on tiktok and my account literally has no followers but from my understanding the algorithm makes it easier for people to go viral? anyways it’s out into the world now
Please do one about the racist comments they made! Surely someone has the screenshots, I can't remember which thread it was on, but I know lots of comments got reported and deleted.

Reactions: 10
tbf I was watching a lidia vlog from just before the first lockdown where shes in Manchester getting ready to go on a night out with her friend...and for the first time ever she really did strike me as quite obnoxious, bitchy and rude. I hadn't noticed that so far because to me she always seemed like the naïve little sister who wants to wear big girl pants like her cool older sister and her best friend so I never paid much attention to the way she behaved up until this specific video and im surprised but relieved to see other people share the same opinion

Reactions: 3
anyone able to figure out what cinzia was hiding under her finger when she was showing her vision board in the latest vlog??

Reactions: 2
Those people in the comments are a serious windup. It’s so obvious that the people commenting really don’t understand what the rules have been/are it’s concerning

Reactions: 14
People are such massive S&C fans they think they can do no wrong! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I was watching an old video the other day and Cinzia literally said looking at herself ''hello my name is cardi b and im from the bronx'' like... no words for that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In their most recent podcast the girl talk one they’re talking about how when they were younger, boys were more consuming to them and how they relied on them and it’s like come on girls is there ever a video now that doesn’t have a reference to how much you dont want a man? Seems like they’re still very consumed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sophia’s warehouse of a home is clearly abandoned due to lack of any cutlery or homeware, because they seem to always be in Cinzia’s these days :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 385523View attachment 385525 Talk about a difference in workload...
I was just coming here to comment on this! How has Cinzia not learned to edit videos? I’d be so annoyed if I was Sophia! And their editing is quite basic so I shouldn’t be that hard to learn

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.