Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the picture on Sophia story also looks like there sitting on bed sheets... find it hard to believe they’d put all tjat food on there in bed sheets so are they staying in a hotel in London????? SURELY NOT
i think its an old pic because Cinzia posted collecting the deliveroo and it wasnt sticks n sushi

But they're happy being single 🐸:coffee:
no one who is truly happy talks about boys THIS MUCH. i hate that they're having that 'gagging for male attention' phase rn when they're 22. feels like being in school at 14/15

Reactions: 7
here we go gals, i’m not sure if this will gain literally any traction since i don’t post on tiktok and my account literally has no followers but from my understanding the algorithm makes it easier for people to go viral? anyways it’s out into the world now

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They r so bad at selling products lmao it's laughable, hey i wear this pad even with white dresses on cus its so secure *laughs* *looks at Sophia and laughs some more* yeah guys i am so secure with this pad it's incredible yeah guys so check it out it's a pad!!! wohoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so annoyed that they’ve changed so much 😔 I first found them when I had a friendship breakup in like 2017 and they really made me feel like I had two best friends and now everything is just so false and try-hard. I know they’re not the same 18 year old girls anymore but they’re getting so hard to relate to but I think I’ll always have a soft spot for them. (Apart from the fact that they so obviously don’t give a duck about lockdown rules)

Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when cinzia first got lip fillers and Sophia bragged about how the person doing them told her she had the perfect mouth so needed nothing done? Makes me laugh when I see her overlining her lips now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Does anyone remember when cinzia first got lip fillers and Sophia bragged about how the person doing them told her she had the perfect mouth so needed nothing done? Makes me laugh when I see her overlining her lips now 🤣
Whenever I see her atrocious over lining I always think back to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely not hahah, fair enough sophia's a bit of a snob but if anything she wouldn't dare have the brass neck to be an outright witch to someone's face, I think she's the type who wouldn't say boo to a goose irl
Edit - in regards to the Zara story btw, unfortunately I can kind of imagine the school story to be true ...

Reactions: 20

Asking for a pic after basically being told your fat gives me this energy
No way that happened

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait wait wait - am I mistaken or did they not vlog the actual NYE night??? Like after the GRWM I swear they said they were gonna vlog too - I mean they literally decorated the place and everything. Am I mistaken or have they just left it? Either way I’m a bit gutted thought we were finally gonna get some old school ENTERTAINMENT hahaha

Reactions: 14
not the S&C stans finding my tiktok....plz why do they defend privileged influencers who don’t care about them x

edit: it now has like 4000 views and i’m a bit scared ahahahah

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.