Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just because im not going to watch this new video - for anyone who has put themselves through half an hour of them blabbing - does cinzia actually eat in this one or?

Reactions: 3
Is it only me that found their always ad so cringe🤣 proper throwback to the TV ads that would show girls skydiving, back flipping and swimming on their periods the way they were like ‘why let your period stop your life?!’ It was so awkward and forced like it was obvious with the repetition and silences/slow talking they had no idea what to say.. I know it’s an ad but come on girls we all know periods slow us down a bit because of the migraines, mood swings and cramps, not the type of pad or tampon we’re wearing😭 just thought they could’ve promoted the product in a way more genuine way if they thought it out better.

Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over them not posting/wearing their own merch FFSSSSSS

Usually audiences get annoyed at influencers over promoting/always using just their own merch/products. EASY COME EASY GO LadiesssSSs

Reactions: 17
I hope cinzia is losing weight a healthy way :( I think she’s a lot more vulnerable per say post breakup versa sophia. Sophia is trying too hard with the whole I hate boys and pushing it on to cinzia

I dunno if im the only one who cringes out by these half naked nudey type of photos Cinzia uploads? keep them for your camera roll hun 🤕
Yeah and it confuses me because she doesn’t have an ounce of sex appeal. They both have the brain capacity of a girl in year 6 but think they are mint because they are going to high school with grown ups soon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope cinzia is losing weight a healthy way :( I think she’s a lot more vulnerable per say post breakup versa sophia. Sophia is trying too hard with the whole I hate boys and pushing it on to cinzia
I mean all she “eats” is matcha and sushi, and she’s previously displayed a lot of ED traits and behaviours, so I wouldn’t be so sure...

either way, that’s Instagram for you. Someone losing weight is always triumphed, no matter how healthy or unhealthy it is.

hopefully she’s taken care of herself and lost weight in a healthy way, but that’s really her issue and she hasn’t really given out any info, so it’s only speculation

Reactions: 18
Yeah the timeframe for the weight loss isn’t too bad, it’s how she’s been doing it. Tuna salad, matcha and sushi every day is not enough calories or nutrients.

Reactions: 7
Yeah and it confuses me because she doesn’t have an ounce of sex appeal. They both have the brain capacity of a girl in year 6 but think they are mint because they are going to high school with grown ups soon
The semi-nudes don't particularly bother me, but the cringey comments like this are just embarrassing 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 385856
ladies, you are in your twenties!!!!

Reactions: 35
Sorry cinzia this trend was soooo last week. If it’s already been posted on shitbloggerspost you’re just embarrassing yourself posting on your feed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The semi-nudes don't particularly bother me, but the cringey comments like this are just embarrassing 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 385856
ladies, you are in your twenties!!!!
I feel bad for her seriously. They have lost touch with reality. They are not famous people watch them because they were relatable but not anymore. It’s second hand embarrassment. Come back down to planet earth which btw is in a pandemic

Reactions: 9
Look no hate to Nottingham, but how are they so clueless that they don’t see a difference in posting that photo with the nottingham skyline at night vs the other influencers posting it in NYC and Toronto. It was the same with the supermarket photos, other influencers posted in cereal aisles or fresh fruit aisles, food settings which whether we notice or not gives off an impression of health, meanwhile Cinz is stood with a load of tabloid magazines. I just can’t understand how she doesn’t see the difference like if you’re going to copy everyone at least get the right vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
lol hi long term lurker here, I know they’re both sometimes equally insufferable, Sophia really seems to not be able to dress AT ALL. I think cinzia knows how to put outfits together even if they are copied half the time, and seems to pick much nicer stuff in hauls etc. But Sophia on the other hand??? Every outfit she has seems forced and try hard let alone mismatched! I wonder if this is why cinzia is getting more followers and more recognition than her like tiktoks made about her style etc and I wonder if Sophia is getting salty about it lol

Reactions: 15
Look no hate to Nottingham, but how are they so clueless that they don’t see a difference in posting that photo with the nottingham skyline at night vs the other influencers posting it in NYC and Toronto. It was the same with the supermarket photos, other influencers posted in cereal aisles or fresh fruit aisles, food settings which whether we notice or not gives off an impression of health, meanwhile Cinz is stood with a load of tabloid magazines. I just can’t understand how she doesn’t see the difference like if you’re going to copy everyone at least get the right vibe.
The huge TAKE A BREAK magazine signs behind cinzia in her supermarket shot killed me off Hahahaha

• Haha
ughhhh the new video.. I’m sorry but I can’t stand Sophia. She reminds me of a ‘friend’ I had in school who was so bitchy, bitter about everyone/everything, made snide remarks all the time and always tried to put me down in a subtle way.. look at her snide face!!!

On another note, noticed a couple of comments re cinzias thyroid, I hope she’s ok?!

Reactions: 12
lol hi long term lurker here, I know they’re both sometimes equally insufferable, Sophia really seems to not be able to dress AT ALL. I think cinzia knows how to put outfits together even if they are copied half the time, and seems to pick much nicer stuff in hauls etc. But Sophia on the other hand??? Every outfit she has seems forced and try hard let alone mismatched! I wonder if this is why cinzia is getting more followers and more recognition than her like tiktoks made about her style etc and I wonder if Sophia is getting salty about it lol
I actually think the opposite, so many of cinzias outfits look so unwearable and ill fitting (all the corsets in winter???) whilst I’ve liked some of Sophia’ baggy trousers looks, it seems more casual and wearable (tho also hate a lot of Sophie’s outfits particularly in her more recent insta posts)

Reactions: 20
I actually think the opposite, so many of cinzias outfits look so unwearable and ill fitting (all the corsets in winter???) whilst I’ve liked some of Sophia’ baggy trousers looks, it seems more casual and wearable (tho also hate a lot of Sophie’s outfits particularly in her more recent insta posts)
Yeah in terms of fitting right Sophia definitely is a better example. That obviously stems from cinz’s denial of her weight though :( squeezing into outfits isn’t as flattering as letting something naturally drape off of you like Sophia tends to do!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.