Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all bc I do think she does have some odd eating attitudes, but I honestly don’t see this “dramatic”, “concerning” weight loss on Cinzia that everyone is talking about... she went from living with a boyfriend most likely eating tit all the time, to going through a breakup and living alone - to me it’s looks like a perfectly normal bit of weight loss through natural change in circumstance.

Reactions: 39
I am so angry when I see all the posts and stories of them breaking rules and tit. I am a key worker and have not picked up the virus for almost a year but because of a person like them, I am Covid positive now. I am struggling to breath and move while they’re breaking every rule, travelling around for no reason, touching cars, doors, lifts, shopping for nonessential etc.
I think Cinzia mostly copies cassdimicco, Gergana (fashionismyforte) and CES + she finds something on every page of Pinterest. The way she tries to copy the two NYC girls skyline pictures in Nottingham is just ridiculous. I sense that their friendship is no longer the same and it’s more about business now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am so angry when I see all the posts and stories of them breaking rules and tit. I am a key worker and have not picked up the virus for almost a year but because of a person like them, I am Covid positive now. I am struggling to breath and move while they’re breaking every rule, travelling around for no reason, touching cars, doors, lifts, shopping for nonessential etc.
Sending love, hope you start to recover soon ❤ It’s harrowing to read you say you’re struggling to move and breathe, I don’t understand how they can just not care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah in terms of fitting right Sophia definitely is a better example. That obviously stems from cinz’s denial of her weight though :( squeezing into outfits isn’t as flattering as letting something naturally drape off of you like Sophia tends to do!
I also think cinzia could do with spending a little less money on new clothes and instead get the clothes she has altered.People who’ve seen them irl have said they’re both quite small and I feel like you can tell because sometimes cinzias trousers are so bunched up or almost dragging on the floor. It seems petty but they’re literally fashion influencers at least invest a bit of wonder web. Maybe I’m just too picky hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t know if it’s just me, but this hairstyle on Sophia looks crazy in my opinion.
I knew it reminded me of someone, and now I can’t unsee it 😬 it’s the little pieces of hair by the ears

(also. If I saw her wear that outfit in town, I’d piss myself)
View attachment 386454View attachment 386484
View attachment 386493
Whilst she is gorge I feel she just cannot pull off a lot of these hair and beauty trends 😬😬 you get a lot of girls like that, their features just suit classic glam the best?? Like she looks lovely with just the big waves and bronzey makeup - this crimped hair, bushy browed, brown lip look ain’t it...

Reactions: 21
Sophia really needs to let go of the thick dark eyebrows, side part and overlining lips. She used to be so gorg in old videos, now she looks like a try hard

Reactions: 20
I also think cinzia could do with spending a little less money on new clothes and instead get the clothes she has altered.People who’ve seen them irl have said they’re both quite small and I feel like you can tell because sometimes cinzias trousers are so bunched up or almost dragging on the floor. It seems petty but they’re literally fashion influencers at least invest a bit of wonder web. Maybe I’m just too picky hahahaha
If she spent some of that money on Tesla shares, she’d thank herself later. 😁 I am not one to be jealous of other people’s money and I honestly don’t care how they spend it but I hope they invest in things and make their money work for them.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but does anyone else find it really weird that Cinzia will stand practically naked and pose in front of windows? Does she not worry people will walk past and see?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she spent some of that money on Tesla shares, she’d thank herself later. 😁 I am not one to be jealous of other people’s money and I honestly don’t care how they spend it but I hope they invest in things and make their money work for them.
Literally don't understand how they think their income is going to be stable in the long term. They're going to be in their mid 30s surrounded by white body vases and mini purses wondering where they went wrong if they keep this up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Literally don't understand how they think their income is going to be stable in the long term. They're going to be in their mid 30s surrounded by white body vases and mini purses wondering where they went wrong if they keep this up lol
They can just sell them on Depop and make a few bob🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
Sorry but does anyone else find it really weird that Cinzia will stand practically naked and pose in front of windows? Does she not worry people will walk past and see?
Even if she didn’t care if people saw her body, how does she not see how dangerous that could be. If even just one creepy guy lives in her flat building and sees her from outside she could have a serious safety concern. Not to mention how easy she’s made it to find her flat. Maybe it’s farfetched but I’d rather be safe.

Reactions: 15
i was watching their lockdown vlogs last night and i’m so shocked at how different they are now :-( i actually enjoyed their channel during lockdown 1. thought sophia especially was really relatable!!

Reactions: 7
Still talking about Young T and Bugsey in the last podcast 😂 (background noise as I work don’t judge me xoxo)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t lewis upload something saying he went down to London for a dating show? I keep waiting for him to pop up on tv somewhere

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.