Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
The room make over is awful, so insipid and lacking in character. I much preferred the navy and white theme. Jeeze that green is ghastly.

Reactions: 3

Essjay123

She’s even doing swipe ups for her own plain boring clothes now. And each swipe up she gets paid for I have recently learnt and she’s all about the swipe ups for everything now!!!

poor Tom does all those jobs so he doesn’t have to spend any time with her (or the Whiney needy kids-I know it’s not their fault why they are how they are)

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Also starting to understand why the sister is single 🤭

I love Disney like the next person but not enough as a grown adult to have Disney memorabilia plastered round the house.
Please can we be kind and leave her sister out of it, I wouldn’t normally Say anything And I know you guys don’t know her personally but she doesn’t deserve any comments, she’s got a lot to deal with at the moment. I feel I need to defend her, Id like to think she would do the same for me 🙏🏻xx

memoii11

VIP Member
tom asked her to ask her followers yesterday for podcast recommendations. Apparently he likes anything that is a self help blog. God you would needthat living with her
Did she first say "hi I hope you're well and having a nice day.... blah blah blah....Please and thank you" like she demanded people do when they message her?!

• Haha

Essjay123

Think that’s her second swipe up for that cookbook that everyone is already aware of and can just find for themselves by going to the obvious places. The woman has no shame. She would swipe up for her own child if she could.

On the upside, she has been very quiet again. Content is wearing thin. Hooray!

memoii11

VIP Member
She's not properly posted in a few days so has done all those polls ect yesterday to keep being seen/work the algorithm. She literally doesn't care what her followers think, it's all just a game to make money and I hate it. I thought Instagram was just a bit of fun, but now it's all ads and working the algorithm etc. When will her followers see what she's become?

Also, I think she's not posting much as she's either still away or gone somewhere else, but is pretending to be at home 🙄

Essjay123

Oh one more thing, stop begging people to like your posts, it actually makes me want to look at them less.
Completely agree! She screams desperation now. She used to be ok but all the gifted stuff went to her head and now she’s desperate for more and more freebies. The bit where she said she was starting a consultancy to help instagramMars but charging for it was the final straw for me! Why she can’t share her knowledge for free I don’t know, they expect everything for free but never want to give or gift anything back themselves.

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Meh she's so predictable 😠 "I couldn't say no" she said, of course you could have Sophia but you just couldn't resist jumping on the #gifted bandwagon. Greedy ghoul that you are, you saw what others were getting on Instagram (so over #gifted beds!!) and decided to part with a perfectly good bed (that you then sold) so you could be part of the instahun gang.

The winners of that competition were all rigged too!! Some of the accounts you follow actually won, small little businesses that I'm guessing you're hoping will return the favour eh. Fake, boring, repetitive and desperate is all both her and her account are!

Essjay123

Again I repeat, she’s barely been on stories at all but while the boys were at home she lived on it. Top parenting. Easily showing true colours.

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
wow. Sounds like a fiddle
So what she's basically done is, a) reach out to small businesses to ask for freebies to gain exposure b) she could then in turn gain followers and c) gift to friends. Wow Sophia today I've learned what two faced looks like.
There’s so much I could say....but as I don’t want to be identified I can’t 🤣🤣
So what she's basically done is, a) reach out to small businesses to ask for freebies to gain exposure b) she could then in turn gain followers and c) gift to friends. Wow Sophia today I've learned what two faced looks like.
if it’s any consolation, the person that won is one of the kindest selfless people you could want to meet, she does a lot of charity work and would help anyone in a heartbeat 🥰

SamB1991

So glad I found this thread, I thought i was the only one who couldn’t stand her! I quite like some of her style, which is why I followed her. Then she quit her job and took on Instagram full time and she literally bored me to tears! She’s just like any other insta hun now - look at my house, look at my clothes, look at what I’m eating! Sophia Hun, I can guarantee you that no one wants to see that and no one finds your life exciting. You’re just another boring insta housewife with not much to talk about. Also, she’s such a moan, her whiney voice probably doesn’t help that. Oh one more thing, stop begging people to like your posts, it actually makes me want to look at them less.

carriexbradshaw

Going back to the masks... Noticed the story got deleted? She goes on about 'supporting small businesses' and then promotes M&S... And there's only one reason for that, so she makes money off the swipe ups and not from free promotion of supporting small businesses. Unless they're free gifts!

Wonder, will she buy some for her 'single mum' sister?

Essjay123

Be interesting to see if she responds or just blocks you 🤔
will let you know! I think in the past when she has been called out on stuff she’s apologised and deleted her post for example: when she was moaning about the kids recently.

Oh what a bitch! I’ve just seen her response. I don’t even follow her so who does she think she is?

SamB1991

She's obsessed with numbers and algorithms on Instagram 🙄
This is why I unfollowed her, I hate ‘influencers’ who share their post on their story (covered up obviously 🙄) and pretty much beg you to like it, and go on about poor engagement! Maybe everyone is sick of listening to your moaning and sharing the same pictures of your home over and over again!

Reactions: 2

carriexbradshaw

I think she came on Instagram to start a business in consulting clients but it's what a lot of the Interior accounts do nowadays, so they don't have to go back to work. It's great for them but stop trying to get us to buy tat. I prefer the more sustainable, eco friendly accounts now rather than the fast fashion accounts.

Also I feel Sophia copies everyone else. What's the point 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2