Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

omg really? Can you screenshot it for me please or inbox me because I honestly thought I was the only one who had a bit of annoyance over her, ha! You have made my day
I can't find it anymore :poop: must've been deleted?

She is so annoying, acts all entitled because she gets gifted things. She never used to tag them as AD or Gifted either! Yet she wants to be an Instagram consultant. She moans all the time about how much she's got to do... as a stay at home mum! A lot of us mums work full time/part-time and still manage to look after our children, so why can't she? She carts her kids off to her mothers all the time anyway??!

Her cleaning videos make me laugh, such a boring instawanker!

Reactions: 4

carriexbradshaw

Complaining about the kids again! 🤔

Also "writing copy for the caption" is she serious? It really doesn't take much to write a few words down does it! Anyone would think she was decoding an algorithm or something.

Get a grip, you drip.. Sophia!

Caption for tomorrow:

"Hey Guys
I'm a greedy cow, and I don't care about your well-being so I'm just selling you a shitty mattress so you can swipe up and I can get money to go and spend and touch everything in TKMaxx and Dunelm, or boast to my single mother sister, she's a single mother.. you know! I give no fucks about the fact there's a global pandemic and people are losing their jobs/on furlough, or worse dying... So swipe up you absolute sheep!"

Essjay123

#begbed someone gift her a bed quick. I think she’s hinted quite enough. I always vote but always the opposite of what I do like. Can’t effing stand her

0ED5C0E0-AB54-4D07-8CF0-4D1FAB3EF678.png

Bugger, blocked again on my second account. Will soon have to borrow the husbands 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Essjay123

Oh here we go...here is the reminder (AGAIN) for all companies out there that she would like a new bed gifting. Can’t just choose for herself and buy it like the rest of us peasants. Stuff like this really riles me up seeing them play the game like this. I bet she’s even contacted companies and said “would you like to gift a bed to me and I will advertise for you to all my millions of followers?” I cannot wait for this platform to crash and burn for these instagrammers. Because it will one day and will be like winning the lottery and wasting it all and then having to go back to their normal crappy little lives

carriexbradshaw

I've saved it to my Watched Threads as I couldn't find it either.

So she mentioned earlier about "nasty people" who watch her stories. How do you think she knows? Like would she actively seek out gossip sites??
Probably a Tattler herself?

She shouldn't be so rude to her followers should she, 😂 this is Instagram Sophia, you've put your life out there! Teach that in your Instagram course! 🙄

• Haha

Essjay123

@Essjay123 are you not following her anymore? I miss your posts, they're so entertaining 🙂
Now I feel tattle famous! I’ve not been on here long but it’s just so great to meet like minded people because I would just love to moan with my friends about things I see online but then I think they would find me weird and obsessive but here we can all just have a good vent. 😂 I’m not a troll. I’m an educated person, a primary teacher infact. Maybe I even teach your kid Sophia? 😉

and no, I’m not following her because I don’t want to be an extra number for her but I still look at her page daily for a laugh and to see what work Tom is doing to avoid seeing her

• Wow
  • Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Just wow! “I haven’t shown my face much because of Sarah Everard, Caroline Flack...” next click “please like my post!!!” Picture of her looking like the happiest person in the world!! Fake fake fake

View attachment 489632View attachment 489633
Very poor taste
Think she may have either read here or received a back lash because the second picture isn't there now and she's listed helpline numbers instead.

Yet another reason to dislike her, she follows the saccone joly family and thinks they're hilarious. Yeah cold showers and pimping out your children online sounds like the type of thing she'd watch.

carriexbradshaw

Omg she's now justifying it on stories. Apparently loads of people have messaged her to say about the DM! 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently she wants to choose a bed and pay for it with her own money that she has earned 🌝

• Haha

Essjay123

Just seen you can view all her swipe ups on her “shop my home” thr
Wow, she has just gone and done a whole I meant a free platform I can trial and I will pay for a graphic designer. Absolutely reading here.
The biggest backtracker going! Don’t know if you saw it but she posted my comment on her stories with a picture of Snow White clapping basically laughing at me. But someone else must have called her out also because she quickly removed it and now we are the ones laughing! I just don’t know how people like this sleep at night always accepting freebies when there are so many struggling out there and deserve it more than her.

Essjay123

My husband works away and we talk about random crap. This is his summary of our conversation about Sophias giveaway...think he’s nailed it.
A6D1F850-E0E8-4BDA-A253-0FE6B7C743E4.jpeg

• Wow

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "free" help. Yet she's charging a consulting fee for people to boost their Instagram accounts... WTAF???

It'll be insulting if she starts offering website services out to people along with her Instagram consulting. Especially when there's people out there that do it as a full time job, and are actually struggling to find work because dick heads like her are building shitty blogs/"websites"! I know this from first hand experience!!

Her mate our_victorian_home has built a website and is offering interior consultations, her house is pretty stylish to be fair... So my guess is that copycat Sophia is going to do the same.

Get a fucking job you whiney twat!
I couldn't believe when she said for free. Does she not understand what is going on right now???? People are losing their jobs left right and centre and she wants someone to build her a website for free. Tone deaf.......

• Heart

carriexbradshaw

Wow, thrilling content this morning, rug/carpet cleaning.

On the beg for a collaboration I see? Or will she be tagging Carpet Right next so she can get new carpets #AdGifted of course!

Find it hilarious how an Instagram Consultant is getting so panicked about people creating fake accounts 🤣

In all seriousness, who has the time to create fake accounts?! 😅

SamB1991

She’s just so boring! Am I the only one who does not care how she, or anyone else for that matter organises their cupboards! Do these people have nothing else going on in their lives? 😴😴😴

Essjay123

I’ve messaged her twice now and she has got back to me straight away. Got to feel sorry for the boys with her ALWAYS on her phone every second of the day.
And Tom is right.. she shouldn’t respond because it makes her look even more of a tool and it does give us the reaction we want! I lavvv it. Hope he falls out with her over it tonight

• Haha
The candle cupboard chat 🙄. I can’t find any of my favourite DW Home candle so I’ll tag them and hope they send me freebies. It’s such a blatant beg for a collaboration that it’s cringey AF. I know which Home Sense she goes to (I go to it too) and it’s literally heaving with Pumpkin Pecan ...

LadyB65

Chatty Member
It’s all for insta! I don’t follow her anymore, but I’m sure someone mentioned her wanting to move house - defo just so she has different insta content 😴😴

she’s just a boring housewife with nothing else going on in her life, so she seeks validation on insta as I suppose many do, Sophia is just so boring and her content so bland and basic though, that she can’t keep anyone interested. You can only share the same picture of the same room so many times! I’m sure she thinks having a Instagram home account is a personality trait’

Sweetjezus

I liked her to start with but now its just boring and shopping for house stuff just because, it's all fast fashion and they all look the same.

Also all that effort and they never have friends round to show of the insta perfect home BORING........

Essjay123

exactly this! Very poor taste!
I see she has sold her soul for a free laptop now too. She obviously contacted them and said I’m nearing 40k. Would you like to gift me something? So embarrassing- you wouldn’t behave like this in person so why is it acceptable to do it on insta. She is a pathetic beggy person.
I get so angry, all punctuation goes out the window when I’m chatting about her. I do apologise! So pleased someone’s trying to scam her account! “Hi guys, hope you’re all well”No you don’t, you greedy leech