Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I've saved it to my Watched Threads as I couldn't find it either.

So she mentioned earlier about "nasty people" who watch her stories. How do you think she knows? Like would she actively seek out gossip sites??
Last night she showed what she was making for dinner but first had a ramble about the reason she was posting after 3.15 when she said she wouldn't. Tom was in the background saying she didn't need to justify herself to anyone. I would definitely say she has been reading this thread.

Reactions: 4

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Totally understand the your need for privacy and I'm pleased that someone deserving got a prize from her competition, even if it was rigged.

I just caught up on stories and she's hand delivered another prize cause the person is local to her imagine!!!! 😠 This has seriously annoyed me tbh.
Yes I read that too....most of her folllowers surely can’t be that local..bit sussed 2 winners are probably known to her! I watch her stories and I wonder if she’s ever gone a day in her life without needing to buy something! £15 for Christmas decorations...ok! Lots of people might not be able to afford Xmas dinner this year Sophia

Reactions: 4

Essjay123

If Sophia didn’t have this boring giveaway she would have zero content. It’s all ads when she does post now. I can imagine her followers dropping

Reactions: 3

Rocketdog65

Just greedy , yet another account that started out lovely and now ads over and over such a boring moany housewife

• Heart

carriexbradshaw

Here she goes again, with her affiliate links for masks from M&S. I'm sorry but why bother doing that, making money off a shit situation (even if it's a little bit)... I think it's poor taste, I'll be honest!

Why not just give people a heads up on the fact you can buy them from M&S, surely she doesn't need to make money off something which is classed as essential wear nowadays.

Poor decision, and hasn't thought about other people and their situations... people are losing their jobs left, right and center!! I forgot she wouldn't know that because she's privileged enough to be a stay at home mum and can spend her husband's hard earned cash! 🙄

• Heart

carriexbradshaw

I haven't been following her for long but have quickly come to realise that she's annoying af. Her voice does grate on me and I also noticed how much of a whinge she is lately, noted especially when Tom was called out "AGAIN" (Caps purely to highlight her annoyance 😅)

Can you remember what she said when you messaged her? Why on earth would she be rude if she asked for advice? Mind you she seems very opinionated so I doubt she honestly wanted advice, rather it was engagement.
She didn't actually say anything, just liked the message. I've noticed others have said the same. When I'd message to ask where something was from (politely may I add) she'd just like it and then go on stories about how people can find the brands on her highlights/posts... Meaning we'd have to click through so she'd get her affiliate pennies.

I just find her annoying, I mean I'm all for women doing what they want, and supporting them. If you want to be a stay at home mum then great, you do you... but if you're going to be a dick then don't bother posting 😂 like homeschooling in lockdown, she doesn't work so why did she moan about it everyday!

She moans about the kids all the time, and Tom being in the garden/doing DIY (because it's not the DIY jobs she wants to do right now)... Yeah he's avoiding your whiney voice! I thought it was hilarious when she said "she needs more Toms" as there wasn't enough of him to do DIY jobs. She's so lazy, isn't that what she agreed to do when she quit her job? So Tom could work non stop to fund her spending habits?! 🤣 Cleans her house through a timelapse and puts the BBQ chicken out ready... For Tom to cook!

Her comments on Tom's step dad's house, my god she needs a slap! 😂 I'd be so pissed off if I'd seen that!

Also, what's wrong with having a family day out and not being on Instagram, well your "business" account... That's for your personal Instagram, I'm sure.

Can you tell she annoys me! 😂

carriexbradshaw

Just seen you can view all her swipe ups on her “shop my home” thr

The biggest backtracker going! Don’t know if you saw it but she posted my comment on her stories with a picture of Snow White clapping basically laughing at me. But someone else must have called her out also because she quickly removed it and now we are the ones laughing! I just don’t know how people like this sleep at night always accepting freebies when there are so many struggling out there and deserve it more than her.
...and then the attitude afterwards 🤣 rolling her eyes. Embarrassing for her, much?

Essjay123

The post that she did today explaining how she earns her money through working with brands. She still enters and wins lots of free competitions too which is super annoying. Leave it for the normal people to enter that use Instagram for fun and not for leeching off others

carriexbradshaw

How is she supporting small businesses by getting free stuff? Promoting it!? Why not buy it and then promote it, especially in this current situation.

We can't all have a husband that works 3 jobs 🙄

Essjay123

The captions are just getting worse! Same with Hinch. They just don’t give a shit/proofread anything. But they make sure their address is written perfectly when accepting free goods.

• Heart

MimbleMumble

Not surprised to find a thread for this one on here! I really like her home and interior styling stuff. I unfollowed (along with a lot of other accounts) because quick, expensive renovation/redecorating projects just wasn’t realistic for me and my husband with very young children and crazy jobs and I was ending up feeling unhappy with my home, disheartened and behind or something..!

I always thought she had quite a negative energy and moaned about her children a lot even though they spent a huge amount of time with family so that she could go and get food shopping done and things. Again, I didn’t have that option available to me so it would make me complain about my situation instead of being grateful for what I had...silly really.

I looked her up recently as we are planning some decorating and working (very slowly) on our garden. Flicked through her highlights and, sure enough, full of moans! And her recent stories, down in the dumps about ‘reach’, really weird.

I’m torn because it’s quite refreshing to see someone being transparent and explicit about the fact that they want their account to grow but at the same time it feels ‘icky’ watching. Surely she has a community or other influencers where she could talk about her posts and progress...not her followers?! Totally agree that it’s odd seeing pressure to like a post. It must be lovely when followers repost or share stories or include you in a ‘follow Friday’ or something but does she feel good when people like her post because she told them to?!

Don’t know what to make of her husband working 2 jobs and fitting in so much DIY. He must be seriously high capacity and they must really love it. Can’t help thinking it’ll end up being about money. I don’t remember if she’s said it’s a property development or forever home type thing but most of the accounts I was following a couple of years ago have finished and sold or are selling now... Got to hand it to them that they have transformed that house and worked hard to do it.

carriexbradshaw

I have unfollowed, what a dull account. No originality whatsoever.

Still begging for likes and products. Imagine having time to faff with your "shelf update". Go out and get a part time job, poor Tom is working his butt off for her to restyle her shelf and film it. 🤮

Also the hall looks awful too!

Essjay123

god she moans at everything! Even when her FREE bed is being delivered for FREE! Moaning about muddy footprints...people are dying from Covid, mental health, because their treatments have stopped, it really effs me right off! She’s got tiled floors in her entrance so what does it matter. I’m pleased the workmen ‘barged’ their way in coz I would find it rude to be told don’t come in, don’t see why she can’t step back 2 feet and let them do their job but I don’t even believe they barged in, it’s such an exaggeration! I really think there is very little to like about her. Even her face annoys me now

Marylou

VIP Member
So her mother's a "silly bugger" for breaking her knee 😒 She couldn't sound more put out or unsympathetic if she tried. Seriously the woman is 70 years old Sophia, are we in a sulk because she won't be able to help out with your boys?