Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

Sorry ladies. This thread is difficult to find when you want to. What a shame because I would love Sophia to find it.

Her content has been a real snore fest more than usual. When the office is finished and then the loft bedroom, what do you think will happen next? I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like her bathroom. The suite is too dated for my tastes.

and this gifting that she is doing is only for self promotion. She doesn’t want one of those awful purses that her neighbour has offered her but doesn’t want to offend so is using it as an opportunity to gift stuff that isn’t fitting to her tastes
I did think that when I saw the stories! What a snake 🙄 those things are 🤢

I reckon her basement will be next, or her younger son's room?

Reactions: 3

carriexbradshaw

She's too scared! Can't face the critics because everybody loves Sophia.

Does she know how much a logo would be, a decent graphic designer would charge over £300+ for a logo!

Seems like she knows what platforms to use, so why ask for recommendations. She's expecting someone to come back and say "I'll help you with that"

We're not stupid!!

Marylou

VIP Member
Hi guys I've just done a post 🙄🙄

Can't believe this one, she was gifted the sofa bed which she said would be perfect as a spare bed for the attic room, gifted a bed for her spare room and then gifted another one for the attic room. The sofa bed is now lying idle in the top room!!!! Selfish bitch didn't even need it 😠😠

Now she's back up in the top room and her son is getting the spare room (with shit loads of gifted stuff), where's the big gifted bed gone??? It's like musical chairs in that house when it comes to moving bedrooms.

She's always moaning about something or other, selfish cow doesn't know how lucky she is.

memoii11

VIP Member
She's asked if there is a way to stop people pretending to be her, yes, make your account private, but you won't do that, will you? 🤑

carriexbradshaw

Funny how she was complaining about her skin the other day, and she's had a "gift" of expensive skincare 🙄

My god, she is vile, vile, vile! Says she's kind but she's just a proper Beggy Mitchell and screams desperate!

Essjay123

I feel such guilt when I spend frivolously like this. It literally churns me up inside. The more she spends though, the more she is gifted so I guess it works out well for her regardless. She’s quiet again today. I imagine she’s stood in the queue for the post office though or Tom is, poor sod

carriexbradshaw

On the beg again I see, for people to look at her post from last night? Apparently, being passive aggressive gets people to like your posts 🤷‍♀️

Playing the "I didn't know this arrived" bs game! You gave the company your (Tom's Stepdad's) holiday home address 🤦‍♀️

memoii11

VIP Member
Aaaaand the mattress was gifted. Shocker! 🙄. Truth be told I actually preferred the old bed frame as it suited the room style better. This one really doesn’t seem to go and covers up the panelling. I’m not a fan
I preferred the old bed too. Of course she had the mattress gifted 🙄

memoii11

VIP Member
Her new bench looks really awful! The old one was so much nicer. I hate the white wax on the table too. It looks shit. I loved the old table and bench.

carriexbradshaw

Why do we care what bed she's going to get? Who actually votes on these things? She's so unbelievably boring! 🤣 Ffs her and Tom just need to choose a bloody bed!

Sophia, stop begging!!!

carriexbradshaw

Now I feel tattle famous! I’ve not been on here long but it’s just so great to meet like minded people because I would just love to moan with my friends about things I see online but then I think they would find me weird and obsessive but here we can all just have a good vent. 😂 I’m not a troll. I’m an educated person, a primary teacher infact. Maybe I even teach your kid Sophia? 😉

and no, I’m not following her because I don’t want to be an extra number for her but I still look at her page daily for a laugh and to see what work Tom is doing to avoid seeing her
Ah that's good to hear! I'm also not a troll, I'm a Head of IT, so I know a thing or two about the digital world, I also worked in marketing as a social media manager once upon a time (worst decision I'd ever made). I just don't like when people, like Sophia, take others for a ride. She worked in marketing which is a psychological mind f*ck, so she'll know the tricks to get what she wants. Like sharing that story about the skincare product(??) and tagging them in it?

She seriously treats her followers like mugs! I don't follow her for the same reason!

Essjay123

Anything else we want to see less of on her posts please? Ermmm well I can think of a few things 😂😂 lots of swipe ups today too...really get on my goat!

I need to keep commenting on this thread because I find it impossible to find for some reason. I can’t save it as a favourite thread and when you search the exact thread title it still doesn’t appear. Any suggestions?

• Haha

Essjay123

Just wow! “I haven’t shown my face much because of Sarah Everard, Caroline Flack...” next click “please like my post!!!” Picture of her looking like the happiest person in the world!! Fake fake fake

A997DAF9-D7E9-40CA-833B-71ABEAAAAD22.png
87A56D07-78BF-45F6-BA06-94D0D845D18B.png

Very poor taste

• Angry

Marylou

VIP Member
God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "
She's too scared! Can't face the critics because everybody loves Sophia.

Does she know how much a logo would be, a decent graphic designer would charge over £300+ for a logo!

Seems like she knows what platforms to use, so why ask for recommendations. She's expecting someone to come back and say "I'll help you with that"

We're not stupid!!

She most definitely wants it for free regardless of what she said afterwards.

Essjay123

Here she goes again, with her affiliate links for masks from M&S. I'm sorry but why bother doing that, making money off a shit situation (even if it's a little bit)... I think it's poor taste, I'll be honest!

Why not just give people a heads up on the fact you can buy them from M&S, surely she doesn't need to make money off something which is classed as essential wear nowadays.

Poor decision, and hasn't thought about other people and their situations... people are losing their jobs left, right and center!! I forgot she wouldn't know that because she's privileged enough to be a stay at home mum and can spend her husband's hard earned cash! 🙄
exactly this! Very poor taste!
I see she has sold her soul for a free laptop now too. She obviously contacted them and said I’m nearing 40k. Would you like to gift me something? So embarrassing- you wouldn’t behave like this in person so why is it acceptable to do it on insta. She is a pathetic beggy person.

• Heart

carriexbradshaw

I couldn't believe when she said for free. Does she not understand what is going on right now???? People are losing their jobs left right and centre and she wants someone to build her a website for free. Tone deaf.......
She wouldn't know, as she's not working, stay at home insta mums don't see the reality of a global pandemic... because Homesense has a sale on! 🙄

Her only problem is that TK Maxx don't have her pumpkin spiced candle in stock and that she's got to 'solo parent' for an afternoon... What about her sister who is a full-time single parent. She really needs to think before she speaks!

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Oh here we go...here is the reminder (AGAIN) for all companies out there that she would like a new bed gifting. Can’t just choose for herself and buy it like the rest of us peasants. Stuff like this really riles me up seeing them play the game like this. I bet she’s even contacted companies and said “would you like to gift a bed to me and I will advertise for you to all my millions of followers?” I cannot wait for this platform to crash and burn for these instagrammers. Because it will one day and will be like winning the lottery and wasting it all and then having to go back to their normal crappy little lives

I've just noticed that one of the beds she's looking at is very similar to the one Becky Home Sweet Home was gifted, what are the chances 🙄. Honestly if it turns out that her bed is gifted, I'm unfollowing. Can't tolerate open begging when she can well afford to buy her own bed!!!

Marylou

VIP Member
I have second hand embarrassment for her 🥺 She actually counted how many messages of support she got 🤣🤣 In the grand scheme of things it actually looked worse when "only" 135 of her 42k+ followers made contact with her after she showed that 1 message. Honestly Sophia you've just dug a deeper hole, maybe next time you might listen to Tom. Having said that, she could have just replied honestly and avoided all the fuss 🙄