Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Essjay123

I've been lurking on this board because I blocked Sophia a while ago, her voice seriously grates on me she's so whiney and tries to act like she's worse off than others so has everything gifted. Yet, has a husband that works several jobs to provide for his family, and does all the DIY whilst Sophia tries to Martha Stewart her way through life.

I bet Tom does the DIY for headspace away from her, the real life moaning Myrtle!
tom asked her to ask her followers yesterday for podcast recommendations. Apparently he likes anything that is a self help blog. God you would needthat living with her

• Haha
Reactions: 2

carriexbradshaw

Anything else we want to see less of on her posts please? Ermmm well I can think of a few things 😂😂 lots of swipe ups today too...really get on my goat!

I need to keep commenting on this thread because I find it impossible to find for some reason. I can’t save it as a favourite thread and when you search the exact thread title it still doesn’t appear. Any suggestions?
I've saved it to my home screen on my phone, or you could bookmark it if you're on a computer.

Her whiney braggy voice is back. Had to laugh when she said "our step dad" meaning Tom's 😂

Can you imagine those workmen, she's storying in the next room, bet they think she's crazy AF!!

oonagi

Good to see you guys still on here. I’m essjay before I got kicked off lol. She is so so dull no wonder the thread hasn’t been updated in almost a year. I’m going to see out the boring hall Reno and then that’s it from me

JDC

Always saying she's doing a big reveal then it dosent happen cos the brand she's working for haven't given her permission. More like you were probably late giving in the content cos all she does is faff on for the gram.

Also who hires a camper van in the 6 wks & dosent take their kids. Wow. Selfish...

carriexbradshaw

Another swipe up.... this time for her plain black mask “for all those asking”. She will literally swipe up for anything. Desperate woman!

I fell for one of her plugs the other week stupidly...the teeth whitening strips! Didn’t follow her swipe up to purchase though. Anyway they don’t make a bit of difference. She’s a conwoman like the rest of them
She's had invisialign so the dentist whites your teeth for you after you have the glue taken off. Dentists usually give you a few tubes of whitening and the mold so she probably goes back and gets more tubes, it's not expensive, as the most expensive part is the mold

I honestly don't know how she stories in public, she must look like a right idiot!!

carriexbradshaw

I’m still at a loss how they afford everything, unless Tom is a secret millionaire! My partner has what would be considered a very well paid job, but he still couldn’t support those spending habits if I gave up work where does it all come from 🤣🤣
Same here, if I went out and spent like she does we'd be eating pot noodles all week 😅

I also feel guilty spending money like that, because 1 - is it essential and 2 - is it good for the environment. Seems she likes tat and fast fashion so I don't think she thinks of either 😬

Essjay123

I can't believe she spent all that time decorating the spare bedroom last year for it to now be changed into her sons room. What was the point? It is such a waste of money. Even if I was rich I couldn't justify doing that for the room to be changed a few months later.
even if I had all that money, I don’t have a husband stupid enough to redecorate it. Mine would tell me to get lost

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

She's so far up her own arse. Instagram consultancy 😂 she means moan at and beg followers to like her content, and then moan about it some more!

"Meeting with an accountant" 😂😂

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

She is yes, she doesn’t have Instagram so she doesn’t see the stuff Sophia posts, and I honestly don’t think I could tell her 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Haha, she's better off without it. She makes her sister out to be of a lower class than her half the time.

"We bought this for my sister, who is a single mother".
"We're giving this to my sister, not sure if I've mentioned it - she's a single mother"
"My sister, who's a single mother, is in need of some [insert item here]"

Honestly, if I was her sister I'd be furious 😂

Marylou

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to show your freshly decorated room because you needed to ok it with a brand first. That's blown my mind. She's over sold it so much at this stage that I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

Essjay123

Sorry ladies. This thread is difficult to find when you want to. What a shame because I would love Sophia to find it.

Her content has been a real snore fest more than usual. When the office is finished and then the loft bedroom, what do you think will happen next? I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like her bathroom. The suite is too dated for my tastes.

and this gifting that she is doing is only for self promotion. She doesn’t want one of those awful purses that her neighbour has offered her but doesn’t want to offend so is using it as an opportunity to gift stuff that isn’t fitting to her tastes

Marylou

VIP Member
I've saved it to my Watched Threads as I couldn't find it either.

So she mentioned earlier about "nasty people" who watch her stories. How do you think she knows? Like would she actively seek out gossip sites??

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Wow, she has just gone and done a whole I meant a free platform I can trial and I will pay for a graphic designer. Absolutely reading here.

memoii11

VIP Member
Who the fuck does a countdown for a room reveal 🙄 Literally no one other than her actually cares. It looks nothing special either.