Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming it’s double barrel? I have a very long surname that’s a combination of both my parents names!

Also has anyone heard of Delaney Child’s? She’s an American youtuber/instagrammer and there’s a lot of likeness in the girls style/ videos to hers.
so are her parents not divorced then? or are they just not married?

I'm sorry but sophia cannot do anything by herself. In all their old cooking/baking videos, it is always cinzia doing everything and sophia licking the bowl or commenting on the way cinzia is doing something - at least she is doing it!! I thought cinzia gave sophia an easy recipe cause she knows sophia can't cook/bake and yet Fiona still helped her do them! Sophia also kept making snide remarks that her she forgot to take her burgers out to defrost so couldn't have her dinner. Fiona literally cooks all her meals and all she had to do was take out a burger and didn't and then complained. I do like her but her inability to do normal tasks is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
I just had a stalk on Facebook and Cinzias mums last name is also Baylis-Zullo so it looks like she kept the Baylis part of her name when marrying Cinzias dad.

Cinzia said before that her parents had her before they was married and they double barrelled her surname and then kept it going for the other sisters. It was in a recent video I think

I'm sorry but sophia cannot do anything by herself. In all their old cooking/baking videos, it is always cinzia doing everything and sophia licking the bowl or commenting on the way cinzia is doing something - at least she is doing it!! I thought cinzia gave sophia an easy recipe cause she knows sophia can't cook/bake and yet Fiona still helped her do them! Sophia also kept making snide remarks that her she forgot to take her burgers out to defrost so couldn't have her dinner. Fiona literally cooks all her meals and all she had to do was take out a burger and didn't and then complained. I do like her but her inability to do normal tasks is beyond me.
yes also in the vlog before this one, Sophia keeps going on at her mum for doing her own nails. She was complaining her mum did her nails when she’s supposed to dye Sophias hair and now the nail polish will get in her hair. She kept saying it. Poor Fiona. She was just trying to pamper herself. It’s as if everyone needs to stop living their own lives so Sophia can have everything done for her. These vlogs are showing how selfish, incapable and boring Sophia is. Before lockdown I really liked her. Such a spoilt brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the beef that people are complaining to Syd and Ell that they didn’t credit Sophia and Cinzia in their new quarantine swap box vid? Syd is basically making out on Twitter that they don’t know who S&C are 🤣

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the beef that people are complaining to Syd and Ell that they didn’t credit Sophia and Cinzia in their new quarantine swap box vid? Syd is basically making out on Twitter that they don’t know who S&C are 🤣
I think saffron and Anna are the ones at fault bc they acted as if they'd come up with the idea themselves

Reactions: 3
I think that’s just hilarious, the UK YouTube community is not that small, and especially duo youtubers

sophia: "cottage cheese is such a weird thing like" i was waiting for her to say the classic "why do we eat cream cheese? like who came up with that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Cinzia baking is reckless! Who eyeball measures flour when baking?!?
Considering she bakes something for the vlog every week so this is her JOB it blows my MIND that she hasn’t bought scales. She also has a new bowl and didn’t get scales? And Sophia knows she doesn’t have them either so why didn’t she weigh them out for her and put them in lil bags.

Reactions: 8
I think saffron and Anna are the ones at fault bc they acted as if they'd come up with the idea themselves
Yeah they kept saying as well we thought of this idea 3 weeks ago but needed to wait for the stuff to come but all they had was like super market and asos stuff doesn't take 3 weeks, clearly knew about sophia and cinzias video and wanted to look like it was their idea...

Reactions: 2
Sophia's vlogs are annoying because nobody is interested in Fiona!! Like yes you have a nice relationship with your mum but none of your viewers are interested in what your mum is up to

Also it's embarrassing she's in her 20's and still so dependent on mum to do everything

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yes also in the vlog before this one, Sophia keeps going on at her mum for doing her own nails. She was complaining her mum did her nails when she’s supposed to dye Sophias hair and now the nail polish will get in her hair. She kept saying it. Poor Fiona. She was just trying to pamper herself. It’s as if everyone needs to stop living their own lives so Sophia can have everything done for her. These vlogs are showing how selfish, incapable and boring Sophia is. Before lockdown I really liked her. Such a spoilt brat.
I couldn't believe that. At first I thought Sophia was concerned about Fiona ruining her nail polish and I thought it was nice that she was thinking of her mum for once. But no she was more concerned about getting nail polish in her hair? As if that would happen anyway. More likely to ruin nails than hair in that situation. Anyone else would just be like 'don't worry I'll do it myself, don't want to ruin your nails' or 'let's wait for them to dry'. It's the easiest dye job and it's her second time, I don't know why she needed Fiona to do it.
It's nice that they get on so well but I want to see more of Sophia doing stuff on her own and not being a spoilt teenager. Although I suppose on her own she'd never get anything done like that day she was meant to do her room.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly cannot get over how long it took Sophia to realise Cinza had sent cheesecake ingredients. I thought I’d missed something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember last Coachella Sophia uploaded a photo of herself to twitter captioned 'this beats Leeds fest' or something like that, and then some boy quoted it with 'Stuck up twit,' and his tweet got a lot of likes, and I saw that Syd had liked his tweet, the girls deffo don't get along

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember last Coachella Sophia uploaded a photo of herself to twitter captioned 'this beats Leeds fest' or something like that, and then some boy quoted it with 'Stuck up twit,' and his tweet got a lot of likes, and I saw that Syd had liked his tweet, the girls deffo don't get along
I've just had a look at that and men were really getting upset that she said that 😂😂 what a load of wet blankets

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.