Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone is forgetting youtube adsense is barely anything these days since the adpocolypse

Reactions: 3
How can Sophia realistically expect to move out when she can't even tidy one room without putting it off for a day? Or be alone supervised in the kitchen without "Princess" Fiona?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find the constant comments about cinzia a figure/boobs quite insensitive? Yes I agree she doesn’t wear clothes that are the right size, but she has a normal body and is constantly criticised because of this. Yes these photos are revealing but Sophia posts ones that are equally as and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment here criticising the way she looks because she fits the ideal beauty standard? Not trying to attack anyone but for anybody reading this thread that isn’t model thin with perfect proportions it’s quite sad really, I personally find it that way anyway.

Reactions: 23
I am SHOCKED

hun that doesn’t fit, at all. Someone please educate this woman on how to dress for her size

Are they so desperate to post consistently that they post such unflattering photos?
also the caption "if its not floral I don't want it" aka her entire ISAWITFIRST collection lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find the constant comments about cinzia a figure/boobs quite insensitive? Yes I agree she doesn’t wear clothes that are the right size, but she has a normal body and is constantly criticised because of this. Yes these photos are revealing but Sophia posts ones that are equally as and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment here criticising the way she looks because she fits the ideal beauty standard? Not trying to attack anyone but for anybody reading this thread that isn’t model thin with perfect proportions it’s quite sad really, I personally find it that way anyway.
No one really criticises her actual weight and everyone actually says she has a lovely figure. No one gives a tit whether she has her body out, But her clothes are too small and that’s the issue. No one criticises Sophia because all her clothes fit, even if they are revealing they fit so look nice. If you see someone body shaming, say to that person directly because these sweeping statements people Like you make every few pages just arent true

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No one really criticises her actual weight and everyone actually says she has a lovely figure. No one gives a tit whether she has her body out, But her clothes are too small and that’s the issue. No one criticises Sophia because all her clothes fit, even if they are revealing they fit so look nice. If you see someone body shaming, say to that person directly because these sweeping statements people Like you make every few pages just arent true
I agree, the issue is not her body, the girls both have good figures but they’re different figures. Cinzia dresses for someone with Sophia’s body type and size. This isn’t to say that Sophia’s body is better or more desirable, it’s just saying that Cinzia really forces trying to have Sophia’s body in the way she dresses, when it would be so much more flattering for her to dress for her own body type. For example I think it was so flattering when she used to wear mom jeans and a crop top. Alternatively in the two piece set pic she posted given that she has more curves a slightly longer or higher crop or even just a bigger size would have made her boobs look great inside of squashed. Also the underwear in her lounge post was clearly too small, which made it look more flattering on Sophia because it was the correct fit. It’s not a matter of one having a better body, it’s a matter of one knows how to dress for their body and choose the correct size. I mostly think this is because Cinzia is unoriginal and copies other influencers with every single aspect of her style so sees a non curvy or very petite influencer
And buys exactly what they’re wearing not realising just because it suits them doesn’t mean it will suit her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does it matter if she wears ill fitting clothes? She isn’t hurting anyone’s feelings? I love this site and think it’s great to discuss fundamental problems with the guru / YouTube world, but the size of cinzias clothes are really not important lol

Reactions: 8
Why does it matter if she wears ill fitting clothes? She isn’t hurting anyone’s feelings? I love this site and think it’s great to discuss fundamental problems with the guru / YouTube world, but the size of cinzias clothes are really not important lol
The fact that she’s lying about her clothes size is really damaging? I’m sure a lot of girls, me included, have compared themselves to cinzia wondering why I’m not fitting into a size 8 when we are roughly the same size

• Angry
Reactions: 23
currently waiting on the girls to post #blackouttuesday but they’ll probs end up posting pics of them “frolicking” with their white privilege.

Reactions: 1
currently waiting on the girls to post #blackouttuesday but they’ll probs end up posting pics of them “frolicking” with their white privilege.
They’ll be using today to take a million photographs which we will be bombarded with for the next week :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
sorry I need to say this isn’t about the clothing, Buttt does everyone not realise Sophia also copies everything others do, has no originality! And is the boring one out of the two Why do people keep saying cinzia when it’s Sophia too! Sophia didn’t post about blm at first either but it was cinzia not posting that was clogging up the thread, people messaged them both but it was cinzia getting called out in comments. Sophia didn’t get any heat just a few likes on the post
In countless vlogs Sophia will say she copied an idea cinzia has had/another influencer
I think a lot of you give Sophia more credit than she deserves.
also i am certain Sophia has been meeting up with her bf during lockdown before the ease.
I guarantee if cinzia wasn’t living with Lewis there would be numerous comments doubting if she had. I know I probably sound crazy lol but it bugs me how time and time again Sophia gets away with everything/no heat/no call outs
Find it so frustrating Sophia always gets everything handed to her on a plate, always has the easy way out and even on these threads it’s like she gets away with so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The fact that she’s lying about her clothes size is really damaging? I’m sure a lot of girls, me included, have compared themselves to cinzia wondering why I’m not fitting into a size 8 when we are roughly the same size
And just unnecessary? There's nothing wrong with not being a size 8 and the sooner she realises that the better, for her followers' sakes as well as her own.

It's sad that she feels she has to go to such extremes in order to maintain a certain image. It's so trivial, who cares what number is on the label? Sizing differs from shop-to-shop anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But did you read the book Cinzia or did you just buy it
she won’t end up listening to the podcast/reading them. we aren’t gonna clap for you because you shared that you bought a book. read it and educate yourself.

Reactions: 1
It’s giving out the message to girls that it’s better to wear too tight clothes that are unflattering just to say you’re a size 8 than to wear properly fitting clothes that are a bigger size. It’s suggesting that it’s so important to be a small size that you wear it no matter how it looks

They’re clearly only posting all these books because it’s a social media trend today. I highly doubt they will read them and definitely don’t know much about black history. They should educate themselves too so that they can better educate their followers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who else thinks that they definitely lurk on this forum?
Yeeees, yesterday people were criticizing Sophia on here for not recommending books that have with blm to do and now both cinzia and Sophia posted books about the issue....

Reactions: 7
I’m disappointed that the girls haven’t posted a blackout screen. They probably don’t want to ruin their insta feed, priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.