Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe she’d repost her followers congratulating her for reposting a picture. People have been murdered. She’s so tone deaf it’s sickening.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t see how Cinzia gets double the amount of followers as sophia, I personally prefer sophias content a lot more 💀
same but cinzia had the fillers and faux Kardashian thing going on that people like

did anyone notice that soph said she'd gotten her vegan big mac recipe of naomi genes? the way she said it wasn't like my friend naomi, it was like influencer naomi genes. have they fallen out?

Last edited:
those poor tits in cinzia’s last insta posts! Desperate to escape out of that XS top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she admits it...
I knoWhat was she thinking wearing that top.
I just can’t believe she’d repost her followers congratulating her for reposting a picture. People have been murdered. She’s so tone deaf it’s sickening.
I saw this and it made me think of her, I know #7 can be interpreted in different ways- but by posting them and congratulating herself it takes it away from BLM. Makes me think that she is only saying things to get credit.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced she said to someone in a vlog maybe the plt makeup one that she was thinking of moving out with her boyfriend. How do people know she's not moving out with Christian? Has she actually said that? Bc I don't think that was the original plan at at all

Honestly I'd miss fiona if she did move out. Christian would be less willing than Lewis to be in the Vlogs and we know it gets a bit boring when it's just them by themselves
She said in the most recent video that she was going to help Christian move some of his stuff into his new house that he’s bought

those poor tits in cinzia’s last insta posts! Desperate to escape out of that XS top
Omg I can’t believe she does that to herself. It’s not even sexy or flattering. Again, there are massive issues happening and she decides to barely cover her nipples on Instagram for attention

Reactions: 1
She said in the most recent video that she was going to help Christian move some of his stuff into his new house that he’s bought
that is odd then bc I vividly remember her sounding like she was going to move in w him. wonder what happened.

Omg I can’t believe she does that to herself. It’s not even sexy or flattering. Again, there are massive issues happening and she decides to barely cover her nipples on Instagram for attention
someone commented saying about how small the top is for her and she’s deleted it💩 girl take the bloody hints

Reactions: 2
someone commented saying about how small the top is for her and she’s deleted it💩 girl take the bloody hints
Honestly I can't believe you would wear something that small it's suffocating the boobs and can basically see her nipples

hey this isn’t about the girls again but please read this thread if you aren’t able to donate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😱 Wow hats off to her for confidence but I literally would not wear that top!!

• Haha
I am SHOCKED

hun that doesn’t fit, at all. Someone please educate this woman on how to dress for her size

Are they so desperate to post consistently that they post such unflattering photos?
her lips are tooooo much.

omg why are people praising them for doing the absolute bare minimum. someone posted about their adsense donations and said “THIS is what being an ally looks like” and of course they are lapping it up ffs! white people should not be getting a round of applause for doing surface level tit, white people should not be at the centre of the narrative of this movement and it takes a lot more than a donation and reposting stories to be an ally. this is exhausting. they clearly need to educate themselves a hell of a lot further but they’re not going to do that because they think and are being told that this is enough.

Reactions: 16
I am SHOCKED

hun that doesn’t fit, at all. Someone please educate this woman on how to dress for her size

Are they so desperate to post consistently that they post such unflattering photos?
Her fans are so fake telling her she looks good in this. I would understand if she had big boobs so it can’t be avoided that they come out this much but her boobs are on the smaller side she just chooses Xs tops so They squash them and make them look bigger

Her fans are so fake telling her she looks good in this. I would understand if she had big boobs so it can’t be avoided that they come out this much but her boobs are on the smaller side she just chooses Xs tops so They squash them and make them look bigger
Literally who are these people saying it looks good, and yeah I’m pretty sure you can see the top of her nipple it’s just unnecessary, I’m liking her content and style so much less because she can’t even style herself in clothes that she can fit into

I think she’s really trying to do the matilda/josefine nude thing but the difference is they do it tastefully and she looks trashy and desperate for likes

Also it annoys me so much how they repost people congratulating them for giving a few pounds of Adsense for black lives matter and barely anything educational about the issue! You can really see their priorities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.