Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed that the girls haven’t posted a blackout screen. They probably don’t want to ruin their insta feed, priorities.
I thought this. They’ll post so many stories but won’t ruin the feed. As long as they don’t post ‘frolicking’ pictures

Reactions: 5
I thought this. They’ll post so many stories but won’t ruin the feed. As long as they don’t post ‘frolicking’ pictures
I really don’t know who they think they’re fooling into thinking they care. I hope at least their stories manage to educate some of their followers. In terms of the girls I’ve unfollowed both of them as I’ve lost respect for their fake care, it’s so transparent to me that they are posting and reposting and then not thinking about the big issue during their day

Reactions: 2
Can somebody post some recent examples of Cinzia claiming to wear size 8? Because tbh I don't think she makes this claim all that often, especially not recently. People are using this argument of "she's making young followers feel like they have to be a size 8!" in order to slag off Cinzia's bod. She looks hot, she wears some weird stuff but duuuuh all influencers do. Happy to be proven wrong, just think this claim is being thrown about a lot in order to be nasty about her shape/size

Reactions: 12
Can somebody post some recent examples of Cinzia claiming to wear size 8? Because tbh I don't think she makes this claim all that often, especially not recently. People are using this argument of "she's making young followers feel like they have to be a size 8!" in order to slag off Cinzia's bod. She looks hot, she wears some weird stuff but duuuuh all influencers do. Happy to be proven wrong, just think this claim is being thrown about a lot in order to be nasty about her shape/size
R u cinzia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m disappointed that the girls haven’t posted a blackout screen. They probably don’t want to ruin their insta feed, priorities.
in no way defending these two but posting a black square is not the activism you think it is. it's not bad but it's also not necessary and does nothing if you don't match it with signing petitions, donating and sharing about ways to help. no matter how performative and peer pressured their activism is i'd rather they donate video proceeds and share informative posts than post a black square and dip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact that she’s lying about her clothes size is really damaging? I’m sure a lot of girls, me included, have compared themselves to cinzia wondering why I’m not fitting into a size 8 when we are roughly the same size
maybe she just likes tight clothes? I don’t think it’s that deep or your place to say what clothes size she can or cannot wear...? If it’s damaging to you, don’t watch her?

Agreed!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
in no way defending these two but posting a black square is not the activism you think it is. it's not bad but it's also not necessary and does nothing if you don't match it with signing petitions, donating and sharing about ways to help. no matter how performative and peer pressured their activism is i'd rather they donate video proceeds and share informative posts than post a black square and dip.
I completely agree with that, but I doubt that’s their thought process behind it. I do think they’re very performative and will never speak of black rights again in a few weeks

I completely agree with that, but I doubt that’s their thought process behind it. I do think they’re very performative and will never speak of black rights on
maybe she just likes tight clothes? I don’t think it’s that deep or your place to say what clothes size she can or cannot wear...? If it’s damaging to you, don’t watch her?

Agreed!!!!
so then she should say I got this in a size 8 or whatever size because I personally prefer my clothes tighter. Instead she says things like I got a size ‘insert size’ you guys should all get this size it fits perfectly. Do not push your sizing on everyone else as being the perfect size. Specific this is the perfect size for ME and my needs for clothes, I find it fits true to size so stick to your size, or I find it fits small to size so size up. I personally have stopped watching the videos but younger viewers who would not piece this together will watch and think omg everyone’s getting a size ‘insert size’ I need to get it to because the girl I look up to told me it’s the PERFECT size and I NEED to get it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she can buy whatever size she wants but the majority of us are just commenting that it doesn’t look great!

It’s time for a new thread name guys! I feel like it should definitely involve something with cinzia wearing way to small clothes

When in doubt, get the vag out 😂
This is also a contender I feel🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally lol. Most of their postings on this thread have been slagging of Sophia and bigging up Cin
or maybe she’s just a nice person like me who doesn’t agree with you guys for slating the clothes size that someone wants to wear...
Yeah she can buy whatever size she wants but the majority of us are just commenting that it doesn’t look great!
I just don’t think it’s right as women to put each other down in any capacity when it comes to personal appearance.... this thread stresses me out with the amount of physical judgement these two get. But if you enjoy commenting on other people’s clothes and how they fit, fair enough! You’ve got way more time on your hands than me! I applaud you.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
or maybe she’s just a nice person like me who doesn’t agree with you guys for slating the clothes size that someone wants to wear...

I just don’t think it’s right as women to put each other down in any capacity when it comes to personal appearance.... this thread stresses me out with the amount of physical judgement these two get. But if you enjoy commenting on other people’s clothes and how they fit, fair enough! You’ve got way more time on your hands than me! I applaud you.
Why are you even on this site lol? I haven’t put down anyone’s physical appearance, we are simply just questioning as to why she continues to wear clothes that are too small for her. No one said she looks bad, like I said before, I have a similar body type to her ✌

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Lol no I'm not Cinz -just anti-body shaming! But I am here to goss about the rest of their failings and drop off some thread suggestions 😅
- any content of interest? nah, we'll pinch from Pinterest!
- reputation's getting stained, but not as badly as Cinzia's depop sales

and I can't think of one off the top off my head but something to mock that whole FROLICKING thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sorry but just last week you called her “ downright bleeping grubby”

C6319E1A-2123-488B-A2E5-5D25D1C2ADD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just commented on Sophias pic asking why she didn’t upload for black out Tuesday and she came back with the most unintelligent stupid reply I can’t. These girls are something else man

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.