Sophia and Cinzia #34 Sophia keeps role playing as a Tory, is it time for Cinzia’s solo story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't think there's anything wrong with dressing up for coachella, at the end of the day some celebs went for a casual look (kardashian-jenners), some went for flashy festival outfits (alessandra ambrosio). i think s&c definitely hit the mark on most of their outfits, but cinzia's tabletop mat one was not it for me.
I don’t think it’s the dressing up that’s the issue, like festival fashion has been a thing for a long time. But Sophia stomping around the desert in a 2k top is sort of laughable ngl, especially when a lot of people at coachella are just ordinary people camping out etc. My thing with coachella is that it’s all about the influencers and I think as a society we would greatly benefit from moving away from the influencer movement lol, like it’s mad to go on tiktok or even see vogue writing articles about Kendall jenners basic ass outfit (bad bunny please leave her for me I’ll treat u good I promise) and not the actual concert itself. God I myself need to stop even giving thought to Sophia and cinzia because I really am done with influencers but I keep landing in this thread bc you guys are entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The difference between their stories and Emma’s/Sophie’s/Jourdan’s ☠ like I get it if festivals/dancing isn’t your thing but you’re at a FESTIVAL not everything is pink hearts,clouds and italic writing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The difference between their stories and Emma’s/Sophie’s/Jourdan’s ☠ like I get it if festivals/dancing isn’t your thing but you’re at a FESTIVAL not everything is pink hearts,clouds and italic writing
Hoping to see more of this if they vlogged! Their Coachella vlogs last year were actually alright and showed who they went to see perform etc. Emma / Sophie / Jourdan’s stories are soo try hard of being ‘baddies’

Reactions: 8
This is so out of left field but I think Mark is killing his coachella outfits

now it's all over and done with i'm mostly impressed with all their outfits. they've been getting soo much praise on tiktok and insta saying they won the influencer olympics and they were a lot of peoples fave outfits, that'll do wonders for the egos 🤣 but i like that they didn't necessarily go down the same route as everyone else, i think cinzia's day 2 top was custom made as well. this is the most engagement they've had in a while.
and for the likes of emma and sophie, they seem like fun but force it way too much sometimes

They definitely just stand there towards the back of the crowd completely still and not dancing or talking to anyone, completely sober and just taking pics of the stage lol. I agree how cringe and wannabe-celeb Emma/Sophie/Jourdans coachella content has been but they do make it look more fun than S&C, like I swear they do not actually look like they have a good time ?

Reactions: 2
i will never get why people comment on this. she can't control it, what do you expect her to do claw her eye out?
There are some people on here that hate on Sophia so much they literally comment on things that are uncontrollable it’s so dumb.

Reactions: 7
They definitely just stand there towards the back of the crowd completely still and not dancing or talking to anyone, completely sober and just taking pics of the stage lol. I agree how cringe and wannabe-celeb Emma/Sophie/Jourdans coachella content has been but they do make it look more fun than S&C, like I swear they do not actually look like they have a good time ?
They actually had artist passes last year and were so close to the front of the stage for loads of people

Reactions: 2
I agree can’t believe people would rather of them wear this type of outfit , it’s giving wanna be celeb
Yeah 100% agree. Coachella is essentially a big PR event. People dress flashy and out there to get photographed and make headlines for being ‘best’ or even ‘worst dressed’ - any publicity is good publicity. The reason the Kar-jenners/ Hailey Bieber etc; all dressed casual this year is because they are past making a name for themselves. They wouldn’t want to associate with other influencers by dressing up for approval. I would find it extremely cringey if Sophia and Ciniza dressed down to fit in the ‘A list celebrity cool girl vintage’ category like Emma Leger did. They aren’t famous enough for that and it was nice to see them wear fun outfits!

Reactions: 11
Yeah 100% agree. Coachella is essentially a big PR event. People dress flashy and out there to get photographed and make headlines for being ‘best’ or even ‘worst dressed’ - any publicity is good publicity. The reason the Kar-jenners/ Hailey Bieber etc; all dressed casual this year is because they are past making a name for themselves. They wouldn’t want to associate with other influencers by dressing up for approval. I would find it extremely cringey if Sophia and Ciniza dressed down to fit in the ‘A list celebrity cool girl vintage’ category like Emma Leger did. They aren’t famous enough for that and it was nice to see them wear fun outfits!
I agree Emma and Sophie looked boring and it just came off as desperately trying to fit in with the Celebs when they dressed up just like everyone else did last time

Reactions: 4
444BF367-8399-40A1-A652-2D2217FE4A14.png

went on tiktok to gossip anastasia kingsnorths outfits (dreadful btw see her thread on here) and this popped up. Made me laugh because neither of them are original and the idea of Sophia with a restraining order is so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
please god give me the confidence in life as a basic arse white girl influencer at coachella

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahahahahaha this is too much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.