Sophia and Cinzia #34 Sophia keeps role playing as a Tory, is it time for Cinzia’s solo story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching one of the lockdown vlogs and was laughing when Fiona said 'you could name your child Tuxford, you know, Tuxxy' and Sophia was like hmmm not sure. I could definitely imagine the tory king and queen having a child called Tuxford Dobson.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I was watching one of the lockdown vlogs and was laughing when Fiona said 'you could name your child Tuxford, you know, Tuxxy' and Sophia was like hmmm not sure. I could definitely imagine the tory king and queen having a child called Tuxford Dobson.
That’s actually genius and I wish my last name would also fit to be a first name as well but Greek surnames usually don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
645D43B9-9A42-4655-B302-772923BF5088.jpeg

Tuxxys mummy at the school run core

I’m sorry but this entire outfit just screams having a David Lloyd membership and ordering hummus and carrot sticks for your children off Ocado

New thread, title courtesy of @colinthecaterpillar 👑

Anyone care to recap?
Recap:

Sophia is now a mum of four boys! Sebastian, Alexander, Jeremy and Elliot! She drives a Range Rover evoque and has been meeting the other PTA mums for a pastry at Gail’s every sat morning while her boys play mini ruggers! Max Dobson is cheating on her with his younger and hotter secretary in his investment banking job. 💕

no but seriously I’m not even sure what there is to recap on😩

-Still travelling the entire globe but doing the same four things everywhere they go. Matcha, Drop money on ugly Bags like it’s nothing, schedule in one hour for FaceTune and then dinner at some overpriced instagrammable spot and then it’s beddy byes!!
-So little effort is put into the videos to the point that Sophia is claiming she’s going for boy vibes because she can’t be bothered to change out of her sweats and Cinzia didn’t even bother to remove her dressing gown (but fair dos she did have glam face of makeup on)
-Phlegm gremlin is still escaping from Manchester every now and then to gate crash the girls videos.
-Cinzia is, in my opinion, providing some enjoyable solo content over on her tiktok and low-key thriving without Margaret Thatcher (oh sorry I meant Sophia that autocorrected ;) )
-Lastly cinzias tiktok did hint at a split but this does not seem to be the case as confirmed by her comment.

that’s all I’ve got! I don’t listen to the podcast so if anyone has updates on that…💕💕🧸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe Cinzia and Aaron are on the rocks/ on and off hence the absence and mixed signals from Cinz??

Reactions: 5
So I could be wrong but I think that cinzia isn’t showing her bf any more and giving mixed signals because she’s not with Aaron but with someone else? And worried about the comments re: moving on to someone else so soon? I could be way off but I think somethings happened and now she does have a bf but not him. X

Reactions: 19
I just realised that the title I suggested is like soooo similar to the one on the last thread which was totally unintentional hahahahahaha but I think it speaks to how boring the girls are and how little has changed

Reactions: 13
She drives a Range Rover evoque and has been meeting the other PTA mums for a pastry at Gail’s every sat morning while her boys play mini ruggers!
I'm cracking up because I live in the South and this is exactly what the current generation of mums are like 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where cinzia was this week? I could’ve sworn I saw her in Sheffield on Monday!! I know she’s from notts but it’s only 40ish mins on the train

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where cinzia was this week? I could’ve sworn I saw her in Sheffield on Monday!! I know she’s from notts but it’s only 40ish mins on the train
From the looks of her stories every day she was in her London apartment with a matcha and that stupid strawberry vase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cinzia must be single always at Pilates, getting her revenge body. No sign of her doing anything with Aaron. I assume Sophia is always with Max on weekends as he works 5 days

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me but I find it odd that they don’t do anything as a group of 4. I know they don’t have to but I’ve tagged along with friends and their boyfriends before just to be polite and show face?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.