Sophia and Cinzia #34 Sophia keeps role playing as a Tory, is it time for Cinzia’s solo story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even say with chest that cinzia looks good because it’s so edited it’s a joke, we’re basically complementing a sim or a form of AI when saying cinzia looks good because that is not her in the pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
funny how we all used to complain that there was an unfair dynamic between the two because in all the vlogs it was sophia who would be holding the camera and talking directly to the viewers but now cinzia is almost always the one holding the camera and engaging, the roles have reversed if you watch their recent vids. as ppl have mentioned it's like sophia thinks she is soooo above it all

also...wtf is this. her eyebrows look like drag makeup... her hair and outfit age her by 20 years. i bet when she goes out with fiona they get mistaken for siblings

Image 16-04-2023 at 19.31.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love Cinzia's day 2 fit but god that custom crystal top must have cost a bomb, a ring alone on by the seller is £200+ lol

Sophia's fit looks so out of place like she's heading for dinner in London rather than a festival in a desert

Reactions: 16
Tbf everyone was going on about how people are going casual to coachella and now Sophia has gone casual soooo

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she look like she’s going to sing the wrong lyric in the start of this vid and then is like duck it make it look like a pose 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2104915
I loveeeee this !!!!!!! I think Cinzia is actually killing it this year🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 absolutely stunning
whose face is that, bc it's def not cinzia
---
ngl, i don't mind sophia's day 1 & 2 outfit but the thing that put me off is that the day 1 outfit was 900 pounds like whattttt it literally looks like it's from shein. i didn't like cinzia's outfit day 1 outfit, but her makeup was on point for both days.

sophia's makeup was horrible.

The edited photos of Cinzia are bloody scary and look nothing like her... who is that? 😳
I got FaceApp the other day so I could see what I look like as a boy and I saw some of these filters on there. Literally can slap them on on the highest setting and bam I look like cinzia in these photos

Reactions: 13
okay so the other day i was saying how even tho i loved cinzia’s first outfit they both misunderstood the assignment, today i take it back🤣even tho loads of have more casual this year and said they’re gonna have more fun, why can’t they have fun while still playing round with outfits?cos if you’re gonna wear something that you’d never wear anywhere else, it’s coachella.

i love both s&c’s day 2 outfits i think they hit the nail on the head. influencers now are trying to go down the celebrity route of not wanting to dress up for coachella cos it looks a bit “cringe” but i just think it’s a waste cos for years coachella fits have been a huge topic. people used to always be excited to see what the likes of vanessa hudgens and kylie etc wore! even tho influencers have taken over i think the idea of dressing up should still be fun, alix earle and tasha ghouri have been killing it! overall i’m just trying to say i don’t blame, and i actually appreciate, s&c dressing up this year cos it still makes it feel like the coachella we’ve known, instead of influencers trying to play chill celebrities for the weekend.
someone above mentioned emma leger and sophie suchan going casual this year but i’ve hated their outfits🤣i personally don’t think they went down the right route at all and preferred their outfits last year

Reactions: 8
okay so the other day i was saying how even tho i loved cinzia’s first outfit they both misunderstood the assignment, today i take it back🤣even tho loads of have more casual this year and said they’re gonna have more fun, why can’t they have fun while still playing round with outfits?cos if you’re gonna wear something that you’d never wear anywhere else, it’s coachella.

i love both s&c’s day 2 outfits i think they hit the nail on the head. influencers now are trying to go down the celebrity route of not wanting to dress up for coachella cos it looks a bit “cringe” but i just think it’s a waste cos for years coachella fits have been a huge topic. people used to always be excited to see what the likes of vanessa hudgens and kylie etc wore! even tho influencers have taken over i think the idea of dressing up should still be fun, alix earle and tasha ghouri have been killing it! overall i’m just trying to say i don’t blame, and i actually appreciate, s&c dressing up this year cos it still makes it feel like the coachella we’ve known, instead of influencers trying to play chill celebrities for the weekend.
someone above mentioned emma leger and sophie suchan going casual this year but i’ve hated their outfits🤣i personally don’t think they went down the right route at all and preferred their outfits last year
I kind of get what you’re saying, but in general I hate how coachella has always been more about what talentless influencers are wearing as compared to the acts performing, like omg Rosalia was amazing and literally performing and still not as extra as Sophia and cinzia lmao. I just think coachella is a really cool concept but then it’s just been manufactured into this instagrammable event where people don’t even have real experiences anymore. People don’t even appreciate how lucky they are to see such amazing acts performing like I would give my left arm to see bad bunny and Rosalia omggg. I just don’t get the obsession and focus on influencers at coachella specifically because it’s really no different to burning man and lolapolooza etc. idk what I’m even saying I’m honestly blabbering on to avoid doing at task at work 😭😭😭I guess what I’m getting at is, you say the girls are just dressing up and having fun but to me real fun is looking cute but caring more about enjoying the music and the atmosphere rather than always thinking about the next post on your insta, and the girls are deffo there for content first and to have an actual experience second as always. They actually have such experiences wasted on them because they live through such a false lense. I honestly think it’s cool that coachella has moved away from obsessing over outfits for once, not everything has to be a fashion show

I kind of get what you’re saying, but in general I hate how coachella has always been more about what talentless influencers are wearing as compared to the acts performing, like omg Rosalia was amazing and literally performing and still not as extra as Sophia and cinzia lmao. I just think coachella is a really cool concept but then it’s just been manufactured into this instagrammable event where people don’t even have real experiences anymore. People don’t even appreciate how lucky they are to see such amazing acts performing like I would give my left arm to see bad bunny and Rosalia omggg. I just don’t get the obsession and focus on influencers at coachella specifically because it’s really no different to burning man and lolapolooza etc. idk what I’m even saying I’m honestly blabbering on to avoid doing at task at work 😭😭😭I guess what I’m getting at is, you say the girls are just dressing up and having fun but to me real fun is looking cute but caring more about enjoying the music and the atmosphere rather than always thinking about the next post on your insta, and the girls are deffo there for content first and to have an actual experience second as always. They actually have such experiences wasted on them because they live through such a false lense. I honestly think it’s cool that coachella has moved away from obsessing over outfits for once, not everything has to be a fashion show
Totally get what you're saying and agree that it's definitely just one big content opportunity, nothing to do with music or experiences, however IMO the move towards more 'casual' attire at this year's event is just another trend, I don't think it reflects at all on the attendees wanting it to be more about the music and less about the outfits. I think it's literally as simple as: Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner were spotted in 2022 in jeans and a vest, so this year everyone is copying. They're mostly all mindless and have no creativity of their own, so they will just follow whatever thing they think is cool in that moment. If Kylie, Hailey etc were there in 2022 going bigger than ever, that's also what they'd be doing this year. It's definitely not been the thought process of most influencers to be like 'I'm gonna strip it back this year because I'm more interested in actually being there for the music', they're just following the trend which is the only thing they know how to do

the funniest part is, I think the only reasons the celebs started going underdressed last year was to differentiate themselves from the sea of influencers and make themselves look cooler. Now the influencers have followed, they’ll need to think of something else lol

Next year it'll be something else and the same the year after that, until it hopefully just dies a death and everyone can see how cringey and tasteless the whole thing is lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Totally get what you're saying and agree that it's definitely just one big content opportunity, nothing to do with music or experiences, however IMO the move towards more 'casual' attire at this year's event is just another trend, I don't think it reflects at all on the attendees wanting it to be more about the music and less about the outfits. I think it's literally as simple as: Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner were spotted in 2022 in jeans and a vest, so this year everyone is copying. They're mostly all mindless and have no creativity of their own, so they will just follow whatever thing they think is cool in that moment. If Kylie, Hailey etc were there in 2022 going bigger than ever, that's also what they'd be doing this year. It's definitely not been the thought process of most influencers to be like 'I'm gonna strip it back this year because I'm more interested in actually being there for the music', they're just following the trend which is the only thing they know how to do

Next year it'll be something else and the same the year after that, until it hopefully just dies a death and everyone can see how cringey and tasteless the whole thing is lol.
No I definitely fully agree, the issue honestly is influencers. They are just parasites to society at this point and ruin everything 😭 like who actually gives a duck about alix Earle and Sophia and cinzia. I lit just saw a tiktok of a girl at Coachella back in 2012, before it was saturated with influencers and it was just vibes. Everyone in the comments were sort of saying the same as the above about influencers ruining it and how they miss when people just lived their lives and didn’t need to portray a certain aesthetic all the time. It’s such a shame because it’s not about the artists anymore

Reactions: 6
love sophia’s fit for day 3 but it’s legit just a copy cat version of what cinzia wore for day 2. would’ve been cute if they co-ordinated and wore them both together rather then a day apart imo cos really we’ve seen a different version of this fit already

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.