Sophia and Cinzia #34 Sophia keeps role playing as a Tory, is it time for Cinzia’s solo story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst these looks might look good in photos, I can imagine walking past them during the event is a different story, especially the first outfits.

Reactions: 15
The way my mouth acc dropped at the fact they mentioned that furry camel outfit, have they lost their mind looool

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I only ever see people on this thread mention Cinzia and Lidia editing and using filters, but I’m 100% sure I seen on Sophia’s latest Tik Tok her filter dropped for a split second and her nose doubled in size😭😭😭 once you see you can’t unsee. At the beginning when she’s showing what foundation she’s using 🤥

Reactions: 8
i don't think there's anything wrong with dressing up for coachella, at the end of the day some celebs went for a casual look (kardashian-jenners), some went for flashy festival outfits (alessandra ambrosio). i think s&c definitely hit the mark on most of their outfits, but cinzia's tabletop mat one was not it for me.

Reactions: 6
I agree can’t believe people would rather of them wear this type of outfit , it’s giving wanna be celeb
i don't think there's anything wrong with dressing up for coachella, at the end of the day some celebs went for a casual look (kardashian-jenners), some went for flashy festival outfits (alessandra ambrosio). i think s&c definitely hit the mark on most of their outfits, but cinzia's tabletop mat one was not it for me.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Who decided to dress down this year? Like how did everyone know? Was there an email sent out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.