Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone screen record to show us non Tik Tok users??
it won’t allow a video upload it says the file is too large but i posted a summary + screenshot of the tiktok
she basically just smiles and holds up her vase of flowers

Reactions: 1
Still think she is single. She probs waiting to get the next man lined up before confirming

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who doesn’t get why everyone thinks cinz is single, I think her bf and her just have a relaxed relationship where they both live their seperate lives and then come together and enjoy it on private and don’t feel the need to flex constantly like Mr and Mrs Torylicious. Idk the only reason I say this is bc I rarely post my bf on social media bc I’m just shy about stuff like that and if that’s a measure of how well a relationship is doing then people probs think I hate him. Her tiktok was misleading though and also side note I like Miley but by god is that stupid flowers song already overhyped

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Am I the only one who doesn’t get why everyone thinks cinz is single, I think her bf and her just have a relaxed relationship where they both live their seperate lives and then come together and enjoy it on private and don’t feel the need to flex constantly like Mr and Mrs Torylicious. Idk the only reason I say this is bc I rarely post my bf on social media bc I’m just shy about stuff like that and if that’s a measure of how well a relationship is doing then people probs think I hate him. Her tiktok was misleading though and also side note I like Miley but by god is that stupid flowers song already overhyped
Mr and Mrs Torylicious I can't 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s cause she used to post sneak peaks of their date nights or not so subtle photos holding hands etc. Maybe since more people realised who he is and started tagging him in stuff he’s asked if it can be more discrete / private

Reactions: 15
yeah and probably after Lewis the fame bleep she wants to keep this one more private

Reactions: 16
Not sure if any of you london girlies have seen but there’s an fb group called are we dating the same guy? Feel like we all need to be on it and sifting through the rats that are in the dating game rn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will never forget the pure shock I experienced seeing Sophia's nipple piercings for the first time. That girl really did surprise me with that. (Not a big deal whatsoever but definitely is surprising for the most dull, boring and vanilla girl I have ever seen)
Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 1.16.29 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I will never forget the pure shock I experienced seeing Sophia's nipple piercings for the first time. That girl really did surprise me with that. (Not a big deal whatsoever but definitely is surprising for the most dull, boring and vanilla girl I have ever seen)View attachment 1891914
I agree with you, having said that I am also boring but have my nipples pierced so maybe it’s a boring girl rite of passage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with you, having said that I am also boring but have my nipples pierced so maybe it’s a boring girl rite of passage 😂
Is it sore bc I do think it looks sexy and I want it done but I’m a bit of a pussy hahaha, but I did have a breast reduction and have no sensation in my nips so maybe it would be okay

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.