Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We only get a video if they have an AD with a deadline why else would they randomly post on a Monday🙄

We'll either get no video this Friday or a poor excuse for one if there's another AD they need to fit in.

Also why is everything filmed at Cinzias, I get Sophia is living with her boyf but surely he's not home 24/7 for them to not film there sometimes. It's not like they aren't capable of it it either, they used to film separately or at each others all the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
that Christmas tree pisses me off , they could have spread out the decorations ffs , and Sophia’s there thinking it’s a masterpiece

Reactions: 1
What are these boxers, for a second thought it was nappies ☺ Am I the only one who finds underwear like this unflattering and actually uncomfortable. Cheers to thongs
These underwears are soooo disgusting to me. Looks like adult diapers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are these boxers, for a second thought it was nappies ☺ Am I the only one who finds underwear like this unflattering and actually uncomfortable. Cheers to thongs
it lit looks like when you stay over at ur boyfriends and he gives you boxers and a tshirt to sleep in and that is not a cute look, i made my bf buy me nice pjs to prevent this from happening lmao

I actually can't handle Sophia's baby voice, why the duck is she doing this weird voice!!!

Tbh I love how Cinzia is authentic and herself in vlogs (shame about the photoshopping she does tho lol)

Reactions: 14
Has anyone listened to the podcast this morning? It's literally looping several times, the editing this week is shocking lmao

all that editing she does she could’ve at least edited out the stains on her jumper sleeve 😭
F58AEFFB-B5B9-4387-BB26-CD65A7FFBA24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Christ almighty I’ve lost 5 braincells listening to Sophia think she left secondary school in 2016 and not knowing what happened in her life and saying she can’t be bothered to Calculate dates. Stupid cow

Her boyfriend must pull his hair out living with such a dumb girl. She knows NOTHING

Reactions: 21
Christ almighty I’ve lost 5 braincells listening to Sophia think she left secondary school in 2016 and not knowing what happened in her life and saying she can’t be bothered to Calculate dates. Stupid cow

Her boyfriend must pull his hair out living with such a dumb girl. She knows NOTHING
i just know they don’t have conversations 😭

Reactions: 10
Sophia is literally looking about 31 at this point. Her hair and clothes are v mumsy.

No offence to any 31 year olds.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
honestly i don’t even think it’s that, i think he just wants someone pretty on his arm for events😭
she said in a podcast last week I think or the week before that her ex didn't invite her to his work christmas party because he was embarrassed by her job lol I wonder if it's also because she just doesn't know anything you know that type of crowd the tory made in chelsea corporate type she seems to like can be very pretentious and generally think they're above everyone else in terms of intelligence i'm sure she'd be proving them right

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she said in a podcast last week I think or the week before that her ex didn't invite her to his work christmas party because he was embarrassed by her job lol I wonder if it's also because she just doesn't know anything you know that type of crowd the tory made in chelsea corporate type she seems to like can be very pretentious and generally think they're above everyone else in terms of intelligence i'm sure she'd be proving them right
hmm maybe but max seems much more “posh” than her ex and she has been to events with him, p sure she was at a wedding or something with him in the summer so whilst i definitely agree with your point, they probably have an arrangement where she just doesn’t speak lmao😭 like seen but not heard 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hmm maybe but max seems much more “posh” than her ex and she has been to events with him, p sure she was at a wedding or something with him in the summer so whilst i definitely agree with your point, they probably have an arrangement where she just doesn’t speak lmao😭 like seen but not heard 😭😭
oh yeah I agree I was talking about Christian saying he didn't want to invite her because of her job but you're right I get the impression that Max has no problem with showing her off but maybe for him personality just isn't important lol it's purely about looks and money

Reactions: 8
Side note: Christian if you’re reading this you can take me to events, I’ve got a good job and can hold a conversation about current affairs x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
There was this tiktok abt how Karens come to be Karens, and she was explaining how they start off as the agreeable blonde girl that married a douchebag and later gets cheated on bc he was never there for personality. I think this is the same for Sophia and as dumb and annoying she is i think this is the sad future she is building for herself

Also i miss their shopping days vlogs. The days they went to UO in Sophias little car were the best days i was influenced and had to buy everything they bought😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He probably just wants a blonde with a ‘desirable’ body to show off to the lads 😅 maybe he hasn’t had a girlfriend before and she’s his first catch 😂

Reactions: 12
It's giving rich influencer mum vibes😂

why does she look like a middle aged housewife watching her child play while she sips skinny soy lattes with the other mums... the hair, the bag it just ages her like crazy😭🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.