Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy to see that Sophia's nose has just gone back to its original shape but just not quite right.

From a v quick Google, I don't think noses are meant to just go back to the original shape. She should sue her surgeon for doing sweet FA.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 10.18.41.png
Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 10.13.10.png
Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 10.13.51.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, this is so random, but I’ve just seen this video on Instagram and I can’t unsee that the donkey looks so much like cinzia 🤡

please don’t tell me I’m the only one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's crazy to see that Sophia's nose has just gone back to its original shape but just not quite right.

From a v quick Google, I don't think noses are meant to just go back to the original shape. She should sue her surgeon for doing sweet FA.

View attachment 1690112 View attachment 1690110 View attachment 1690115
They come with a LOT of aftercare though which if her current nose and vlogs/social media at the time suggest… she did not follow properly at all. So I don’t think we can solely blame her surgeon tbh !

Reactions: 4
They come with a LOT of aftercare though which if her current nose and vlogs/social media at the time suggest… she did not follow properly at all. So I don’t think we can solely blame her surgeon tbh !
As someone who’s had rhinoplasty, the poly beak she has isn’t from her aftercare (or alleged lack of)
It’s a bad surgeon
Which isn’t her fault as I know many people who’ve had the same issues even with research

Reactions: 14
So bored of listening to skin+me, hellofresh, casetify and cult beauty ads its so draining 😭

Reactions: 39
Tbh I have seen a nose job recently where the nose doesn’t seem to have changed at all and the person said the surgeon did warn them that the nose could still end up looking really similar so idk if it was a situation like that with s

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Have to say in this latest video Sophia’s skin is looking so good, obvs she never had super severe acne but like it’s properly flawless now.

Reactions: 6
Have to say in this latest video Sophia’s skin is looking so good, obvs she never had super severe acne but like it’s properly flawless now.
Yeah she’s also gatekeeping how she’s achieved that skin, it’s definitely not Skin and Me 🙄

Reactions: 15
Yeah she’s also gatekeeping how she’s achieved that skin, it’s definitely not Skin and Me 🙄
She mentioned in a vlog a couple months ago that she'd started seeing a dermatologist, people in the comments were asking her to talk about it/say if it was worth it but obv they'd never let us see them as real people lol

Reactions: 6
Omg how could I have forgotten to mention about Sophia referring to Max as ‘thingy’ in the new vlog - sis I really thought we were past that!! A) Who does she think she is, B) stop kidding yourself girly we already know his full name, occupation and his mother’s maiden name 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg how could I have forgotten to mention about Sophia referring to Max as ‘thingy’ in the new vlog - sis I really thought we were past that!! A) Who does she think she is, B) stop kidding yourself girly we already know his full name, occupation and his mother’s maiden name 🥰
They really need to grow up and get a grip just say his name or boyfriend. It's not like we don't know. I dunno if It's because she didn't want to say or she thinks it makes her seem cool and not bothered. I still just think you rely on people to be honest and up front for your dilemmas so just be honest on your channel or transparent.

Reactions: 18
She mentioned in a vlog a couple months ago that she'd started seeing a dermatologist, people in the comments were asking her to talk about it/say if it was worth it but obv they'd never let us see them as real people lol
this is so true, actually i would have found it so interesting to see videos on her dermatology journey and what she did. obvs she can’t give away all the advice but like we all know she struggled with her skin and like the content practically writes itself for them but as you said they are so hyper focused on presenting this picture perfect life to us that they let the actual quality video ideas slip on by.

Reactions: 12
They really need to grow up and get a grip just say his name or boyfriend. It's not like we don't know. I dunno if It's because she didn't want to say or she thinks it makes her seem cool and not bothered. I still just think you rely on people to be honest and up front for your dilemmas so just be honest on your channel or transparent.
I don't understand why they're still being so secretive when they were so open last time they were in relationships it's not as if it's early days as sophia has literally moved in with him so we all know they're together and serious

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why they're still being so secretive when they were so open last time they were in relationships it's not as if it's early days as sophia has literally moved in with him so we all know they're together and serious
I honestly think they’re keeping them a ‘secret’ because Cinzia used to get followers messaging her about Lewis cheating/being a tit boyfriend and probably doesn’t want to deal with that again maybe

Reactions: 17
I get keeping the relationship private but at least call him by his name. We all know it haha so that's not a massive secret

They seem very immature for there age, if they didn't look older (bcos of the filler/dodgy nose job) I would honestly think they were 16 the way they act

Reactions: 30
I honestly think they’re keeping them a ‘secret’ because Cinzia used to get followers messaging her about Lewis cheating/being a tit boyfriend and probably doesn’t want to deal with that again maybe
oh absolutely if i was them I wouldn't want people looking up my boyfriend either but at least use the names or refer to them as my boyfriend instead of acting like it's a huge secret

I get it's for privacy but they're giving off keeping my boyfriend private so girls don't message him and try it on vibes like they're ugly we're not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 23
imagine being in your late 20s (or early 30s) and being referred to as ‘Thingy’ 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.