Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so confused as to why they're suddenly being invited to loads of premieres?

Reactions: 16
sorry but they do not use Rimmel foundation!! Such fakes

Reactions: 17
sorry but they do not use Rimmel foundation!! Such fakes
I was literally just thinking that ad in their recent vlog was very Truman Show-esque LOL
on another note - Sophia has quite an unpleasant voice especially when she talks over everyone

Reactions: 7
F50BE752-C00A-4C09-8D3E-699964D877B9.png

Nooooo it’s giving Cookie Monster. Her makeup and hair is STUNNING why did she ruin it with this dress that doesn’t even fit properly??!!!! She looked like a princess with that hair and how she just looks cheap

Reactions: 19
sophia’s outfit from the premiere is reminding me of that annoying antigoni attention seeker from love island who can’t dress and thinks skin on show= looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should her nose look like this after a nose job? View attachment 1704882
I literally hadn't noticed how much it had changed since she got it done. Tbh she suited her natural nose but I did think that when she first had her rhinoplasty done that it looked good. I can't believe that it's so much worse than before she had it. I still think that Sophia is beautiful but it's just so shocking to see here - I don't think you notice it in her photos.

Reactions: 10
cinzia just referred to her kitchen as a ‘kitchy’ in her recent tiktok…. i thought ‘poddy’ was bad enough 😩 why do that insist on unnecessarily changing words so much?!? it’s like when sophia puts ‘gorl’ to try and make out like she’s quirky 🥴 it’s so cringe i HATE it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Might be unpopular but I don’t like the way she’s done her kitchen, the pink everything is a bit overkill, I think it looks so cheap

Reactions: 31
Might be unpopular but I don’t like the way she’s done her kitchen, the pink everything is a bit overkill, I think it looks so cheap
yeah i agree, i can see what she was trying to go for but i personally don’t think it goes with the vibe of the flat! the cupboards and island are so modern and cool-toned and then she’s just shoved quirky pieces in there to try and make it look homely and quaint! looks really confused

Reactions: 14
Still can’t wrap my head around why they haven’t sold their Nottingham homes. Monthly mortgage payments and council tax for nothing? They don’t even have to buy again straight away, just keep the money they’ve made on them for when they’re ready to

Reactions: 23
Still can’t wrap my head around why they haven’t sold their Nottingham homes. Monthly mortgage payments and council tax for nothing? They don’t even have to buy again straight away, just keep the money they’ve made on them for when they’re ready to
Or even to rent it out to a cousin or something, just reduced rent to at least it’s not just an absolute waste, just proves how much money they have

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Just watched this and was laughing throughout they were so funny and their mums too 😂 4 years ago though 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They have been doing this for years but Cinzia did it again in the latest vlog about her sofa , for people who are meant to be into fashion and always claiming they were good at French in school, it destroys my soul everytime they pronounce bouclé as "bookle" instead of "boo clay" . "I've ordered this bookle sofa" :oops:😬😩

Reactions: 2
i can't bring myself to watch any of their videos anymore, it's such a struggle to power through their stupid topics of conversation and slow drawl, dragging out words for no reason. it's like watching my last 2 brain cells try to survive. they're the epitome of lights on, nobody's home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i can't bring myself to watch any of their videos anymore, it's such a struggle to power through their stupid topics of conversation and slow drawl, dragging out words for no reason. it's like watching my last 2 brain cells try to survive. they're the epitome of lights on, nobody's home.
It’s actually really painful to watch. And how much they talk over each other.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.