Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sophia ever buy or cook any food? She literally just gives off privileged princessy vibes it’s pathetic. I highly doubt she ever pays for any of the dates that she goes on with her boyfriend.

On another note..I’m off to london this week and was wondering if you girls know any affordable restaurants for dressy birthday dinners?

Reactions: 17
Does Sophia ever buy or cook any food? She literally just gives off privileged princessy vibes it’s pathetic. I highly doubt she ever pays for any of the dates that she goes on with her boyfriend.

On another note..I’m off to london this week and was wondering if you girls know any affordable restaurants for dressy birthday dinners?
Suchhhh princessy vibes.RE restaurants, obviously I don’t know what your exact budget is and most of the dressy restaurants kind of break the bank 🤣🤣 but Circolo Popolare/Gloria, Los Mochis, Flesh & Buns, Gold spring to mind in being on the more affordable side xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

To be fair on Sophia, they have mentioned in a previous vlog that Cinzia does most of the cooking because Sophia does the cleaning/most of everything else. And let's not forget Sophia is the one that does all the editing and promoting of them, whilst Cinzia does nothing lol. The least Cinzia can do is make some dinners and buy the food.

Reactions: 26
To be fair on Sophia, they have mentioned in a previous vlog that Cinzia does most of the cooking because Sophia does the cleaning/most of everything else. And let's not forget Sophia is the one that does all the editing and promoting of them, whilst Cinzia does nothing lol. The least Cinzia can do is make some dinners and buy the food.

If Sophia truly had a problem with cinzia not doing her fair share of the editing then why not actually speak up about it and address it instead of being such a bitter witch about it all the time? That’s what I don’t get

In fact let’s not pretend Sophia’s editing is any good and not just the laziest spliced together vlog clips. It’s hardly a hardship lol.

Reactions: 15
The mole in question x
I’m a nurse and if I was friends with Sophia I’d tell her to go and get that checked. But maybe she already has, some things like this that don’t look all that great are fine

Idk how people are saying it’s ‘not even that bad’ like hello??? So many pictures now have highlighted how the shape has changed so much to the point where it looks kinda similar to pre nose job. And honestly the surgeon can only do so much, she prob got bored of the aftercare bc it’s very tedious for a nose job and gave up with it now she’s in this situation. Shame

Reactions: 14
Sorry but Sophia’s casual Sunday roundups are so cringey, she’s such a try hard. Is the video at the end about Janet Jackson meant to be quirky or funny or something? Because I’m just lost if so

Cinzia is genuinely funny but as for Sophia I’ve seen more personality in a slab of concrete. Also it’s so funny how much the hairdresser mark blatantly does not enjoy their company

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They both make me laugh with getting their boyfriends arms, shoes or hands cqrrfully positioned in the pics just to make it known they are with them.

Reactions: 12
The can opener thing is so cringe, all the advise they give on TGB gasses themselves up to be independent boss witches and not only do they not own a can opener or sharp knife, they can't knock on a neighbour (who they've met before) to ask and have to go up to Summer's floor together, embarrassing

Reactions: 13
I also feel really awful for saying this but Sophias nose really does look terrible I personally would go back to where I had it done and complain / have it corrected I really feel for her because nose jobs aren’t cheap too

It has kinda made her eyes droopy too which I do know can be quite common with nose jobs

It just still looks really bulbous at the tip I was so thrilled for her when she first had it done because it did look good but it just seems to have gone a bit dodgy over time

Reactions: 37
I also feel really awful for saying this but Sophias nose really does look terrible I personally would go back to where I had it done and complain / have it corrected I really feel for her because nose jobs aren’t cheap too

It has kinda made her eyes droopy too which I do know can be quite common with nose jobs

It just still looks really bulbous at the tip I was so thrilled for her when she first had it done because it did look good but it just seems to have gone a bit dodgy over time
Her eyes have always been downturned/dropped down at the corners when pre nose job

Reactions: 5
To be honest I really think it’s her fault her nose turnt into this. Post nose job care is so important and she’s definitely the type to skip and not take it serious.

Reactions: 10
I hope Sophia is happy with her nose now and isn’t receiving negative comments about it.. I wonder if they actually get private messages from trolls at all🤔 It’s sad that she hated her nose for so long and being in the public eye probably just steered her more towards surgery and now if she is still seeing the negativity she must feel so defeated😢 If she is unhappy with it though or has problems with it from knocking it post op, then it seems like a pretty easy issue to fix as long as she looks after it more post procedure! For some reason I feel like it looks completely fine in reality and it’s just easy to see minor imperfections in photos and vids!

Reactions: 6
I hope Sophia is happy with her nose now and isn’t receiving negative comments about it.. I wonder if they actually get private messages from trolls at all🤔 It’s sad that she hated her nose for so long and being in the public eye probably just steered her more towards surgery and now if she is still seeing the negativity she must feel so defeated😢 If she is unhappy with it though or has problems with it from knocking it post op, then it seems like a pretty easy issue to fix as long as she looks after it more post procedure! For some reason I feel like it looks completely fine in reality and it’s just easy to see minor imperfections in photos and vids!
At least she has plenty of cash to fix it should she start to feel insecure I guess

Reactions: 16
Influencers are so quick to jump on bandwagons. I’m 22 with no plans of surgery and no money for it but I already know it really is a given that womens bodies are fashion trends that change all the time, and surgery is a very intricate procedure and may not be perfect? She should’ve took care of it better, embraced her nose as a huge influence on young girls, or done better research. Tired of all these micro celebs being so reckless with something that’s such a big deal. I know everyone here is all for ‘doing what will make you happy’ but there’s no way I agree with normalising surgery and doing it ‘just because’. It has always been a big deal and should be treated as such, you are literally moving the insides of your body around … and for what? A trend that will die out in a year? Obviously some people do actually put a lot of thought and time into it and everyone has there rights but clearly Sophia hasn’t and as an influencer it’s very poor

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.