Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Sophia has a great body but face wise I don’t think she’s pretty. Her eyes are not pretty, they fall to the side and are uneven overall. Her nose is well…
I’ve said this before but I don’t think her body is as amazing as people make it out to be like yes she looks amazing but it’s all genetics, like I know she works out every now and again which probs allows her to eat out regularly keeps her from gaining weight but her body wasn’t achieved by working out so idk just seems very average to me

Reactions: 16
The thing about Sophia is even if she’s sort of decent looking her personality is so beyond bland and she has so many unlikeable traits that she just sort of becomes unappealing overall. I’m a very firm believer that looks only take you so far if you’re not a good person or you can’t hold interesting conversation

Reactions: 42
I know this has been said before but I think it's very telling that Cinzia doesn't post any stories when they've got a new video is up. Can't remember the last time she did... I think she is trying very hard to detach herself from their youtube and just wants to be seen as a podcaster/Instagrammer. At least Sophia posts a story letting us know there's a new one coming. I know it's the bare minimum but I definitely think if they were to stop YouTube it would be mostly cinzias decision

Wow Cinzia actually posted a story today to say about the new vlog is out 🤔 I'm not saying she's read on here and seen this post but... haha joking but maybe it's because in the vlog they talk about their new shoot for tgb and want people to get excited and talk about it

Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed this vlog!!!!
Thought it was so nice to see how happy cinzia was after the photo shoot because of it’s about building her confidence, I commend her cause I could never.

Reactions: 19
Really enjoyed this vlog!!!!
Thought it was so nice to see how happy cinzia was after the photo shoot because of it’s about building her confidence, I commend her cause I could never.
Agree and interesting to see how generous cinzia is as opposed to Sophia. From making most the food to offering her shower gel. Sophia comes across as such a stuck up witch.

Reactions: 42
Agree and interesting to see how generous cinzia is as opposed to Sophia. From making most the food to offering her shower gel. Sophia comes across as such a stuck up witch.
I thought this too. Cinzia just seems like a sweet person. She always treats her sisters nicely when it’s their birthdays and it was clear that she had bought all the food they cooked. Meanwhile Sophia is over here like don’t take too many sips of my expensive oat milk.

Reactions: 40
Has anyone seen Lidias latest tiktok? There’s like black faded marketing’s around their heads? Think it’s where the filters come off 😂

I think it’s so disrespectful how Sophia’s eating all the time while cooking dinner in the new vlog. She’s always talking while chewing and it makes her look so ill-mannered 🤡

Reactions: 9
I think it’s so disrespectful how Sophia’s eating all the time while cooking dinner in the new vlog. She’s always talking while chewing and it makes her look so ill-mannered 🤡
That’s because she’s ill-mannered. She’s so utterly rude in social situations, especially when other people are talking or expressing themselves. It’s so off-putting and shows her character really

Reactions: 27
I really got angry when they didn’t want to go to the neighbors for the can opener. They are so stupid and really need to grow up… they literally said in the podcast you need to pretend when you don’t feel confident but when it’s them they tit their pants to ask for a can opener… also why did they both have to go to summer to pick up the can opener? I really look forward for the day these girls stop talking to each other!! I would really love to see how they will try to survive separately

Reactions: 25
Do Cinzia and Aaron do nothing else other than go out for pasta and pizza????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.