Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is literally perfect

I honestly think the girl is so average looking aside from her body?? Also she only looks good here because her skin is quite literally darker than some POC as was pointed out in here

And before anyone says I’m jealous I’m pretty too so

• Haha
Reactions: 96
I honestly think the girl is so average looking aside from her body?? Also she only looks good here because her skin is quite literally darker than some POC as was pointed out in here

Lmao DKM 😭

I really again agree on the skin colour front though, they’re way to dark in this shoot. Even more annoying because they’ve both been ignorant in the past and made allusions to blackfishing lmao

My friend also who is light skin said they’re legit the same colour if it darker than her in this shoot

Reactions: 1
Lmao DKM 😭

I really again agree on the skin colour front though, they’re way to dark in this shoot. Even more annoying because they’ve both been ignorant in the past and made allusions to blackfishing lmao

My friend also who is light skin said they’re legit the same colour if it darker than her in this shoot
Yeah it’s the over the top tan here that really just irks me too, LITERALLY unnecessary and adds nothing but is something they / their management feel necessary to do. V bleeping strange tbh.
(I mean… just look at Sophia’s ACTUAL skin tone in my dp 😂)

Reactions: 4
I think they look so good in the pics they've posted from the shoot (apart from the tan being too dark) but I just find the euphoria type aesthetic so predictable and a bit boring imo. Would have been so much better if they decided not to just go with the crowd for once

Reactions: 8
Ngl, I actually like the vibe of the shoot. I mean Euphoria has been influencing just about everyone on social media recently, the make up/clothes inspired by it is everywhere, and yeah they obviously took inspo as seen on pinterest (which is what it's for, is it not?), so I don't mind them doing a sparkly shoot like why not 😅 I really love the dresses, make up and hair seem nice as well, the shoes though... Sophia's would be fine if they were the correct size, Ciniza's don't suit neither her nor the look imo. Can't wait to see how edited the final results will look ☺

Also I am very confused with their lulabellz or whatever it is collab???? Maybe I just don't follow their content enough, but braids certainly aren't the first thing I'd associate with them hair-wise. Also those look sooo bad, especially the darker one Ciznia had on at the shoot, it looked very thin, plastic and shiny. Sophia's own hair braided looks fuller (and better) than the braid she had, tf???
Was disappointed Cinzia chose those shoes out of all the options she posted on the story??

Reactions: 7

Yeah Sophia has a great body but face wise I don’t think she’s pretty. Her eyes are not pretty, they fall to the side and are uneven overall. Her nose is well…

Reactions: 19
I feel bad for saying it but Sophia should have never gotten that nose job :confused:. It just doesn't suit her face and her old nose was much more harmonious with her features.

Reactions: 26
I feel bad for saying it but Sophia should have never gotten that nose job :confused:. It just doesn't suit her face and her old nose was much more harmonious with her features.
I mean I think a lot of people rag on her nose way too much. I agree it doesn’t look great especially at certain angles but realistically if you’ve been insecure about something for years most people who can afford the surgery will get it. We live in times where it’s not just celebrities and the ultra wealthy getting plastic surgery. If we all knew in advance how something would turn out we’d make better choices. I just wonder if she’ll have it corrected.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who likes sophias nose job👀. It’s kept her face looking like her, while taking away the hump that was noticeable….

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who likes sophias nose job👀. It’s kept her face looking like her, while taking away the hump that was noticeable….
I like her nose when she edits it a little to look how she obviously wants it to, but in person at certain angles there is a slight weird shape. I don’t think it’s anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be though.

Reactions: 8
I mean I think a lot of people rag on her nose way too much. I agree it doesn’t look great especially at certain angles but realistically if you’ve been insecure about something for years most people who can afford the surgery will get it. We live in times where it’s not just celebrities and the ultra wealthy getting plastic surgery. If we all knew in advance how something would turn out we’d make better choices. I just wonder if she’ll have it corrected.
Yeah I don't blame someone for getting work done about an insecurity, I've done it myself. I too wonder if she will get it corrected as I don't necessarily think its that bad but I do think her old nose suited her better. I also don't think its the nose she envisioned when she got surgery.

Reactions: 11

SCREAMING

I don’t ‘like it’ but I think she looks better with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.