Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S: "we've ordered two coke zeros and one coke normal"
C: "shall we get some red or something?"
S: "we've come to Ibiza and not had one sip of alcohol, we got a free bottle of prosecco in our room and we haven't even touched it, it's just not our thing is it?"

YET THEY RELEASED A bleeping DRINKING GAME I'M HOWLING

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 155
S: "we've ordered two coke zeros and one coke normal"
C: "shall we get some red or something?"
S: "we've come to Ibiza and not had one sip of alcohol, we got a free bottle of prosecco in our room and we haven't even touched it, it's just not our thing is it?"

YET THEY RELEASED A bleeping DRINKING GAME I'M HOWLING
In their videos I do feel like they telll the truth. It is true, they don’t drink, it’s not their thing, they don’t go out anymore, clubs are open now, they haven’t been, would of been a perfect chance and time to use your game and shot glasses and promote them because now you finally can use them properly at pre drinks. There’s nothing wrong with not drinking! But there’s something wrong with purposely bringing out a card game and shot glasses just because you know others have been so successful from it and then pretending it was all authentic when you were questioned about it, and then openly admitting on a YouTube video that you actually aren’t arsed about drinking, clarifying even more that you just use your audience as massive cash cows, again. It’s funny because every product they promote on Instagram, they direct contradict themselves on YouTube, from all plants to this card game, it’s like they can’t keep their narrative straight, exposing themselves once again:

Reactions: 29
They desperately want to be seen as partying Insta baddies living it up in London, when in reality they want a Coke and back in bed for 10pm.

Reactions: 38
Haven't fully watched the vlog cos I can't get past Lidia in the first few minutes, can she not see how much of a clinger she is

Reactions: 7
They desperately want to be seen as partying Insta baddies living it up in London, when in reality they want a Coke and back in bed for 10pm.
Although they’ve became a lot more fancy and probably a bit out of touch over the last year, still the contrast between their Instagram content and YouTube content is surreal. On YouTube they are very much unfiltered, no facetune, big personalities and then you go to Instagram and they look different, act different and try to come across as something they aren’t. If I wasn’t a long time subscriber and viewer and went to their YouTube after following them on Instagram first I would be thinking wtf, these are not the girls I follow on Instagram. I much prefer them on YouTube and did use to like their Instagram content a lot but now coming to terms with how different and pretentious they try to act and impersonal their Instagrams really are, I actually for the first time feel like unfollowing them both

Reactions: 17
Can someone plz comment on their video about bringing out the drinking game and then admitting they don’t like drinking 😂

Reactions: 13
Cinzia complaining you cant use NHS free covid tests for holidays??? are u SILLY ??? why should the tax payer money be spent on tests for you to be on HOLIDAY. Selfish as f like they are staying in a £800 a night hotel but are so stingy they are complaining they cant use free covid tests on the nhs. Just tone deaf. Those are for essential workers and people needing to get to a workplace or school lol not to help u jet to ibiza.

Reactions: 89
E6870228-31C1-4457-A794-B7BE71D62D8D.jpeg

“She meant Prosecco isn’t their thing” their fans acc scare me with their devotion to to defending them to the death, original comment was v accurate imo

Reactions: 68
Sophia is honestly so touchy, she was about crying bc cinzia wanted her to try the pizza on camera like get a grip. One thing that really annoys me about her is she will wind cinzia and lidia up as much as she wants but she can’t take it herself. She’d deffo be a nightmare on a night out

Reactions: 42
Lidia needs to stick to her own channel. All these girls do is eat, I’m surprised and envious how they keep their figures (Sophia and cinzia)

Reactions: 24
Notice how their video went up last night and cinzia hasn’t promoted it at all? You’d never think by looking at her Instagram that she is also a YouTuber, both her and Sophia have taken their YouTube link out of their bios. Clear that they are trying to slowly come off of YouTube I think

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.