Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia can actually be so funny, but sometimes they come across as extremely immature. That question, although a little bit uncomfortable, sex is such a natural / healthy thing to do in a relationship that it’s not something to be embarrassed by or grossed out by. Then them talking about sex on a period and saying it’s disgusting, bit weird, periods are very normal and although not comfortable hardly disgusting, if you don’t feel comfortable having sex on your period that’s fine but it’s not disgusting?
It's disgusting lol some may find it not disgusting, but some do find it bodily fluids mixed with blood from your vagina with something going in and out a bit disgusting and I don't blame them at all. It's not immature to think that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sophia is honestly so touchy, she was about crying bc cinzia wanted her to try the pizza on camera like get a grip. One thing that really annoys me about her is she will wind cinzia and lidia up as much as she wants but she can’t take it herself. She’d deffo be a nightmare on a night out
Classic cancer sign the biggest babies of the zodiac. She needs to lighten up man🙄

Reactions: 9
It's disgusting lol some may find it not disgusting, but some do find it bodily fluids mixed with blood from your vagina with something going in and out a bit disgusting and I don't blame them at all. It's not immature to think that
That’s your opinion which you’re more than entitled too, I was clearly stating that they are immature making jokes about periods and sex as if it’s disgusting and weird when it’s not. That was my point. They had boyfriends for 3+ years and you’re telling me they never had sex on their period? Whatever

Reactions: 53
That’s your opinion which you’re more than entitled too, I was clearly stating that they are immature making jokes about periods and sex as if it’s disgusting and weird when it’s not. That was my point. They had boyfriends for 3+ years and you’re telling me they never had sex on their period? Whatever
It’s not even that. Even if they don’t have period sex which is completely fine, considering the fact they have a platform where they give relationship advice to young girls it is embarrassing for them to get on a podcast and make it out to be disgusting is really harmful to the young girls listening. I do think it’s ridiculous they have a podcast giving sex and relationship advice and then be so squeamish about everything, they should’ve left it to the receipts podcast because they do it so much better and don’t shame people that are slightly different than them

Reactions: 44
watching their new vlog and they havent said why they got told off by the hotel manager ???? been waiting to hear the story and they didnt even tell it :|

Reactions: 5
Not a surprise that as soon as humanly possible Sophia has her mask off
I was in selfridges yesterday too and I’d say maybe 80% of people didn’t have masks - myself included.

anyway I looked out for them and didn’t see them sadly - was in Chelsea for dinner too at the opening night of the new Ivy restaurant and felt sure they would be there but nope 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 3
also sophia asking them if she has to wear a mask on the plane and taxi back home ???? even if it isnt the law to wear one I think everyone (or sane people lol) have the mindset that its still right to wear one ??? i cba with them getting rid of the masks the minute they’re allowed to

Reactions: 35
I just dont enjoy watching their vlogs anymore, the constant bickering is so uncomfortable to watch. They really do need time apart, I love my best friend but sometimes you need space to really appreciate the time when reconnecting

Reactions: 26
Can someone explain the concept of a concierge to me? They use one for London and Ibiza and I don’t get it?

Reactions: 1
I really do think the girls have never been fussed about covid at all and been pretty reckless, but tbh I hate people being so judgey of those not wearing masks when it’s no longer a legal requirement. We all know they’re basically ineffective anyway unless EVERYONE wears them? It’s more to protect others from you than the other way around. Idek it doesn’t make sense to me dragging them with that

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain the concept of a concierge to me? They use one for London and Ibiza and I don’t get it?
When my family go on holiday to America sometimes if there’s particular things we can’t order to Republic of Ireland where I’m from we will order them in to collect off the concierge of our accommodation when we get there, also last time I stayed in Toronto there was concierges in the apartment buildings I stayed in and they basically just made sure everyone coming in to the building was staying there/lived there and helped you with directions for places etc, idk if that’s the official definition though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When my family go on holiday to America sometimes if there’s particular things we can’t order to Republic of Ireland where I’m from we will order them in to collect off the concierge of our accommodation when we get there, also last time I stayed in Toronto there was concierges in the apartment buildings I stayed in and they basically just made sure everyone coming in to the building was staying there/lived there and helped you with directions for places etc, idk if that’s the official definition though lol
That’s one kind of concierge lol but in their case, there are companies for rich people/celebs/influencers who can get you into exclusive events/full night clubs/full/in demand restaurants. They build a connection with the hottest venues essentially so there is often tables that are not available to the public but reserved for these businesses. Cinzia would have contacted the concierge service and paid them a fee to try and get them into what ever restaurant they wanted to go to that was full.

I just feel like she’s looks like such a mess lately. I’m so bored of them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really do think the girls have never been fussed about covid at all and been pretty reckless, but tbh I hate people being so judgey of those not wearing masks when it’s no longer a legal requirement. We all know they’re basically ineffective anyway unless EVERYONE wears them? It’s more to protect others from you than the other way around. Idek it doesn’t make sense to me dragging them with that
They weren't even wearing a mask when it was a legal requirement 😂 I think the main issue for me is how ignorant they are, they way Sophia was talking about not wearing a mask on planes/public transport and Cinzia not knowing why you cant use NHS free covid tests for travel.. by all means its common sense and they really set a tit example for their viewers

Reactions: 28
That’s one kind of concierge lol but in their case, there are companies for rich people/celebs/influencers who can get you into exclusive events/full night clubs/full/in demand restaurants. They build a connection with the hottest venues essentially so there is often tables that are not available to the public but reserved for these businesses. Cinzia would have contacted the concierge service and paid them a fee to try and get them into what ever restaurant they wanted to go to that was full.

Thank you for explaining! I know what a hotel concierge is or a apartment concierge is but the concept to me of them contact a ‘Ibiza concierge’ seemed weird and I didn’t quite understand it, like if you don’t manage to book a restaurant then take the L and book some where else?

Being an Influencer is great, fairly easy, well paid jobs, and very fluid as can be done anywhere, any place, any time. However the down side to this is that are they are starting to become so far removed from normal day to day society that they pay people to get them into high end / booked places as if they feel they deserve to be there more than anyone else.

Reactions: 2

Ohhhhhh hahahahah silly me genuinely didn’t even know that type existed, lol their Ibiza concierge must be useless then seeing as they didn’t step foot out of their resort.

Reactions: 4
Okay so I always had this thought.. why doesn't Cinzia stay at her boyfriend's flat or whatever? If he lives in London and you are coming for two nights then stay with him? Unless he has a roomate

Or is it too cheap and way too ordinary for her

Reactions: 14
It’s clear that they only post on YouTube to keep their ig engagement. If they stopped posting on YouTube then their ig followers and likes would go down which wouldn’t be good for ads. They’re basically using their yt viewers to make sure their ig is thriving and can continue to afford their designer purchases

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.