Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They copy everything sooo i guess Mykonos🤔
they just went into night curfew too and music and dancing is banned, then again they didn’t do anything except lay around the pool all day so shouldn’t affect them xoxo

Spot the curved railing just behind her back
EE6DF000-23EB-4AC3-8339-4CC65723D0F5.png

Reactions: 7
£660 on a visor 😭😭😭
£660!!!! No way, on a hat she’s going to wear once. Or a hat she’s never going to wear, just take photos of.

That room!😲😲😲😲😲😲 that’s absolutely disgusting I’m sorry but that’s so so so disrespectful and just plain dirty. How do you even sleep in something so messy?!

Reactions: 24
Wait I’m confused why are they pretending that it’s a surprise when in lidias vlog she said they were trying to plan the place were negin went? Even if she was let down she still knew about it if that makes sense? 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Wait I’m confused why are they pretending that it’s a surprise when in lidias vlog she said they were trying to plan the place were negin went? Even if she was let down she still knew about it if that makes sense? 😂😂
Cause they’re full of shitttttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that the bikini pants sticker slapped on the wall? 😂
So it’s confirmed then, one of them or all of them is wearing and returning bikinis. They’re so vile like imagine dripping in designer but your returning bikinis. Did anyone force you to buy it???

Ofc it’s Cinzia’s sticker
i feel sick imagining cinzia’s sweaty bits all in them bikini bottoms and then some poor sod having to rewear it after YUCKKK 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Not gonna lie I actually forgot they were uploading till just now, it’s just past midnight 💀 (I’m in the UK)

Reactions: 1
I think they pretended sophia didnt know bout the surprise for the camera. They lie to their audience its kinda wack

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even before covid/pandemic began, when buying something new I'd try it on first, then wash it, get in the shower, then wear it out, because you just can't trust what people have done with an item of clothing before it landed in your hands. This is why when people wear thing straight out of a package, or pack stuff to wear with tags still on it, it makes me cringe, because people really will be out here doing all sorts with and in the item, and then returning. Even the basic of people have tried it on before you should be enough to think twice in my opinion before wearing it straight out. Sooooo many influencers must wear and return, or get caught sending dirty items when they've made a sale on depop its a mess. So if they are doing that it's grim and Cinzias reviews weren't all complimentary on depop.

Even Imogen for example, how many times she got called out for 'forgetting' her label in her clothes so she could probably sell them as brand new, when she's either worn it or tried it on for a haul, yes it depop so you my expect someone to have worn before you but it still a decency to let someone know the condition its been in and past history or to wash the clothing beforehand. Sorry rant over but it's just ewww anyway but being in a pandemic even worse.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.