Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how did lounge approve this haul its literally all over the place and is making me a bit stressed 😭 also really want to know what the manager has told them off about !??!?!?

I used to love cinzia so much in the old vids but shes so different in this video ??? like a complete different person
Then joking about chucking the underwear off the balcony wtf

Reactions: 2
Sophia’s annoying in the new vid. After they joke around and she says CinziA gets defensive, CinziA doesn’t even bite back and just turns it into a joke, then Sophia (I’ve seen her do this in another video) almost builds up a wall and then disagrees with everything CinziA says, like when she was pulling faces and saying the bra can’t be worn on its own. This is coming from the girl who has worn bra tops out multiple times?

Also a bit rich coming from her about ‘ the psychology about being defensive’ when she was super defensive about three things in the space of like 1 minute in Lidia’s vlog🤣 Sorry but if you are getting defensive about how quickly you walk and drink your tea then I think that it’s your issue with being defensive!!

I know it’s all jokes and snide remarks with them but she definitely digs deep with CinziA and says more personal things that are an attack on her character, making out she would be too slow or thick to read autocue just because Sophia is on her reading high horse lol. I’m still confused about how Sophia has got this far in her life not knowing some of the things she has mentioned before. Fiona acts all prim and proper but never bothered teaching her simple things because she’s always been the princess of the house lol.

If one of them said something like that to Sophia, she would probs flip out and say “I don’t need this agression” like when she didn’t know what a gem was🤣 Don’t get me wrong Cinzia annoys the hell out of me too but she just seems so chill and positive on this holiday.

Reactions: 58
Cinz boobs look more lifted and they both joked about a boob job scenario. Do we think this so why she’s been editing as they were settling post boob reduction/lift etc? 4.02
they’re not even but one probs not strapped up the same in the top? (Like when using boob tape if not taped at the same level they’d be diff)
I’m not sure if she has only because I’ve had a reduction and lift and the scars are very prominent and if I wore that kind of top it would be more noticeable?

Reactions: 3
If one of them said something like that to Sophia, she would probs flip out and say “I don’t need this agression” like when she didn’t know what a gem was🤣 Don’t get me wrong Cinzia annoys the hell out of me too but she just seems so chill and positive on this holiday.
Agreed, not normally a Cinzia fan but she seems like she's enjoying her holiday and just having a good time. Meanwhile every time Sophia makes a snarky comment in the video you can just see Cinzia kinda awkwardly laugh it off

Reactions: 24
Agreed, not normally a Cinzia fan but she seems like she's enjoying her holiday and just having a good time. Meanwhile every time Sophia makes a snarky comment in the video you can just see Cinzia kinda awkwardly laugh it off
Its probably resentment of S doing more work than C manifesting itself into aggressive/snide remarks. Certainly not fair and S should probably tell C directly what the problem is but it wouldn't surprise me of they didn't know themselves well enough to understand this kind of emotional intelligence, I know they are only 23 (or 24?) but their maturity level is very low. I don't think they have had the life experiences that most people have by their age and they have both had it incredibly easy.

Reactions: 12
is anyone else just confused as to why they're not out partying and going clubbing aha. If you watch their videos from a few years back, they were always going out and getting drunk, and vlogging their nights out. I understand they may have grown out of going out but come on girls you're in Ibiza! Ngl their days just seem pretty boring- taking Instagrams and going out for dinner. I'm just surprised they haven't been out at least once lol
Don’t understand why you are bothered we are still in a global pandemic? And I bet if they were going clubbing or in big crowds every night you would be the first one saying how inappropriate that is in a global pandemic. Sometimes I think you guys just say something without thinking smh

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone saying they think they got into trouble at the trouble? Did they say something in their latest underwear haul?

Does anyone know Sophia or Cinzias farfetch discount code or know of any other bloggers with a code?! Xx

Does anyone know Sophia or Cinzias farfetch discount code or know of any other bloggers with a code?! Xx
I’m sure it’s just there name like SOPHIA15 but molly macfarlane has one if you search her on IG- not sure what it is though, sometimes they run out and only last a month or so Xxx

^ they said in their new video that the manager had told them off, they didn’t say why xxx

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but do they not eat so much dairy now?? All I could think about watching the vlog and them having all of those desserts etc (nothing wrong with it just a massive U turn from vegans lol)

Reactions: 5
Their last lounge underwear haul is more like a bloopers video.. they literally do not sell or promote lounge in anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Their last lounge underwear haul is more like a bloopers video.. they literally do not sell or promote lounge in anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re lucky that lounge almost sells itself I usually avoid those videos bc I end up wanting to buy from them (so pricey tho)

Reactions: 2
Why do they keep mentioning how the underwear is clean? Would've thought that;s the absolute bare minimum for a haul.... I know it's part of their "fun" online persona but if I worked in influencer partnerships for Lounge there is no way I'd approve that video with Sophia giving it "no you couldn't" to every styling suggestion Cinzia makes, and I swear this is the second Lounge haul where they've ended up putting the underwear on their heads - so weird, makes me cringe

Reactions: 21
Why do they keep mentioning how the underwear is clean? Would've thought that;s the absolute bare minimum for a haul.... I know it's part of their "fun" online persona but if I worked in influencer partnerships for Lounge there is no way I'd approve that video with Sophia giving it "no you couldn't" to every styling suggestion Cinzia makes, and I swear this is the second Lounge haul where they've ended up putting the underwear on their heads - so weird, makes me cringe
Everything you're describing sounds like a parody- I will not be watching it.

I'm so bored of them now, though. And as much as this thread gives me jokes, I've become bored of even this too. I just have less and less interest. I feel like I comment here out of habit rather than real interest.

I dont think they'll ever go back to their old ways.

Reactions: 21
I can see how to them it's something they wouldn't give a second thought about as they are white girls who love to fake tan and you know a lot of their demographic is also white girls who love to fake tan- however we also know their fans are very diverse too and not everyone is a tanned white girl and not everyone is straight (his loss merch) it seems they very rarely acknowledge that other people are in different situations other than their own like this is slightly OT but when a girl wrote in a dilemma saying her bfs hygiene was bad and they were shrieking ewwww but like the first thing i thought of was maybe he's suffering with his mental health I think those are warning signs...but they've never experienced that themselves (confirmed from the way they said they wanted to go to therapy just to talk not because there's a problem) so they didn't think about that.

But I think if you're going to have a podcast where you answer other people's dilemmas and release merch for other people to use/wear you have to think outside yourself and think ok who are our fans? what do our fans want? what do they want to wear? how can we be inclusive? Other people aren't as wealthy as us, don't have great family + friend relationships (when they talk about being single they fail to acknowledge that they have each other to rely on and not everyone has a best friend or strong female relationships in their life to pick them up when they're sad and take them out for drinks), other people aren't all the same body shape and race etc so we need to cater for everyone because after all their audience is like 16-28 year old girls mainly, which is the only thing their users have in common but there will be so many differences too? Sure, I'm sure their demographic likes fashion and makeup and drinking etc but they still need to be inclusive and have a bit of common sense

I work in marketing and I want to know who approved half of their ideas because there's no way I'd let some of that slide if I was working for them haha
BRAVO! exactly. I am so surprised with what I have been seeing from them lately, have brands' PR departments become increasingly lazy? First the Daniel Wellington watch: sophia wearing upside down, cinzia's drooping off her wrist. Uber sponsorship on the podcast: they literally only take black cabs...Missguided sponsor: they haven't purchased or worn anything missguided probably since before the pandemic. HELLO FRESH! come on! they order in a basic greek salad... the things brand's do for exposure... but hey

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.