Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything you're describing sounds like a parody- I will not be watching it.

I'm so bored of them now, though. And as much as this thread gives me jokes, I've become bored of even this too. I just have less and less interest. I feel like I comment here out of habit rather than real interest.

I dont think they'll ever go back to their old ways.
Me too I couldn’t even watch 5 mins of their Ibiza vlog. I think their vacation was my last hope and even that was a fail. How can you pay this much money to do the same tit with a different view? People who want to only relax on vacation usually don’t go to party cities and even when they do, they need the rest because they’ve been busting ass all year long. These girls work 3 days a week and took a “relaxing vacation”. Pathetic and honestly such a waste of resources.

Reactions: 23
Some people do just like to go on holiday and do nothing - lie by the pool etc, which is fine. I think it’s the contrast between what they say and what they do that is strange. Going on about having a crazy, wild hot girl summer but then doing nothing even close to crazy
wait.. i though s&c were the queens of hot girl summer 🥺 such a wild time girls x

take a shot if you’re wearing fake tan!!! omg cinz u are soooo wild and crazy #hotgirlsummer

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am so shocked at that lounge underwear vid - they didnt know half of the items, they were flinging it round and literally couldnt be arsed. so so bad

Reactions: 16
It’s so obvious they are over YouTube and just want a quick check because they don’t even try anymore. The content is the same and it’s always vlog after vlog every week which is edited and uploaded the same day, notice how we only got an extra video which was filmed on their balcony in like 1 hour and shoved online just because it was an Ad. The content they could of made in Ibiza, the look books, even vlogs, a get ready with me, a haul of their Ibiza purchases, they could be so creative but they care so little about YouTube and that everything is just slapped together. I’d rather them take a break, find love for it again and then post content that’s enjoyable and creative rather than the same tit all the time. The editor they had did the most but if it made it easier for them and better they could of made the editor just edit normally and put videos together, which maybe would help take the burden away and allow them to be more creative. It’s just so disappointing. How were they more creative in a pandemic and more entertaining in one of the most boring times of life but now they have the money and possibility to travel and the means to make good content they are just so unbothered and do bare minimum???

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s so obvious they are over YouTube and just want a quick check because they don’t even try anymore. The content is the same and it’s always vlog after vlog every week which is edited and uploaded the same day, notice how we only got an extra video which was filmed on their balcony in like 1 hour and shoved online just because it was an Ad. The content they could of made in Ibiza, the look books, even vlogs, a get ready with me, a haul of their Ibiza purchases, they could be so creative but they care so little about YouTube and that everything is just slapped together. I’d rather them take a break, find love for it again and then post content that’s enjoyable and creative rather than the same tit all the time. The editor they had did the most but if it made it easier for them and better they could of made the editor just edit normally and put videos together, which maybe would help take the burden away and allow them to be more creative. It’s just so disappointing. How were they more creative in a pandemic and more entertaining in one of the most boring times of life but now they have the money and possibility to travel and the means to make good content they are just so unbothered and do bare minimum???
I know you can earn a tonne from podcasts which clearly must be the majority of their income hence the lack of interest imo

Reactions: 7
I know you can earn a tonne from podcasts which clearly must be the majority of their income hence the lack of interest imo
Was defiantly just a stepping stone for them to gain a loyal audience, which they’ve successfully done, it’s a shame that it’s the way it’s happened because they’ll easily loose loyal followers too. I think YouTube is probably just play money at this point as like you said you can earn so much money from podcast and podcast sponsors and Instagram too, so compared to those YouTube probably pays 1/4 of their other avenues now which means they just can survive doing bare minimum on there :(

Reactions: 5
Was defiantly just a stepping stone for them to gain a loyal audience, which they’ve successfully done, it’s a shame that it’s the way it’s happened because they’ll easily loose loyal followers too. I think YouTube is probably just play money at this point as like you said you can earn so much money from podcast and podcast sponsors and Instagram too, so compared to those YouTube probably pays 1/4 of their other avenues now which means they just can survive doing bare minimum on there :(
Honestly the loyal viewers wouldn’t even tune in by next year. Willing to bet on this. There’s a limit to thinking your audience is a daft bunch and slowly the audience will catch on. There’s too much competition for them to be this lazy about this, and considering how they didn’t even go to uni being lazy for them is a dangerous career strategy.

Reactions: 19
Honestly the loyal viewers wouldn’t even tune in by next year. Willing to bet on this. There’s a limit to thinking your audience is a daft bunch and slowly the audience will catch on. There’s too much competition for them to be this lazy about this, and considering how they didn’t even go to uni being lazy for them is a dangerous career strategy.
100% agree. It’s so sad because I’ve watched them for years, since they started pretty much, I’ve bought their girls bathroom clothes, paid to go see them live at their show and I invest so much time because I genuinely loved watching them and really liked them as people but I don’t know what it is with influencers when they make a certain amount of money they just lose it. Same happened with Ana kingsnorth, saffron, Sydney crouch, list goes on.

Reactions: 14
i’ve just checked and the last time i watched a full video of theirs was 7 months ago, the podcast is around 6 months ago. it’s honestly sad, i went from loving these girls to struggling to watch 5 minutes of them. they don’t give a tit anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The lounge video was SO lazy, they are in a hot country they could have easily showed the clothes on like they are sat in bikinis filming in the most unflattering angle. The pure laziness.

i really like lounge underwear, the quality is pretty good but they choose stupid influences like s&c who arent even bothered

Reactions: 15
I always watch Lidia’s vlogs after watching S&C if they’ve gone somewhere together because I like to see the dynamics from another point of view.
Has anyone else noticed that Sophia is so much nicer to Lidia one on one but as soon Cinzia is around Sophia starts being a ‘c u next Tuesday’ to Lidia to show off?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Uber sponsorship on the podcast: they literally only take black cabs..
I thought I was due some torture viewing so I rewatched their infamous London vlogs with the GCSE editor that led to one of their biggest scandals of the year so far. And I’m still so confused - how were they ordering those black cabs? Like how were they even doing it

I can see how to them it's something they wouldn't give a second thought about as they are white girls who love to fake tan and you know a lot of their demographic is also white girls who love to fake tan- however we also know their fans are very diverse too and not everyone is a tanned white girl and not everyone is straight (his loss merch) it seems they very rarely acknowledge that other people are in different situations other than their own like this is slightly OT but when a girl wrote in a dilemma saying her bfs hygiene was bad and they were shrieking ewwww but like the first thing i thought of was maybe he's suffering with his mental health I think those are warning signs...but they've never experienced that themselves (confirmed from the way they said they wanted to go to therapy just to talk not because there's a problem) so they didn't think about that.

But I think if you're going to have a podcast where you answer other people's dilemmas and release merch for other people to use/wear you have to think outside yourself and think ok who are our fans? what do our fans want? what do they want to wear? how can we be inclusive? Other people aren't as wealthy as us, don't have great family + friend relationships (when they talk about being single they fail to acknowledge that they have each other to rely on and not everyone has a best friend or strong female relationships in their life to pick them up when they're sad and take them out for drinks), other people aren't all the same body shape and race etc so we need to cater for everyone because after all their audience is like 16-28 year old girls mainly, which is the only thing their users have in common but there will be so many differences too? Sure, I'm sure their demographic likes fashion and makeup and drinking etc but they still need to be inclusive and have a bit of common sense

I work in marketing and I want to know who approved half of their ideas because there's no way I'd let some of that slide if I was working for them haha
Omg I don’t know why didn’t see any of this before but I absolutely love these points, I totally agree that they are very isolated and selfish people who can’t possibly fathom the idea of someone else being any different to them. I actually switched this podcast episode off because of the sheer ignorance of them not giving possible reasons of why this person may not be washing, or have low hygiene and the immaturity of them screaming and calling them disgusting and being so rude was really really shocking to me. Anyone who has struggled with depression or low moods absolutely knows it’s so hard to get up and do anything apart from lie in bed all day, and the fact they couldn’t even grasp that this person sounded heavily depressed and instead ripped into him really really upset me, my first thoughts was this person is absolutely depressed and needs help, not two girls calling them disgusting. The whole his loss merch could of easily been THEIR LOSS and would of still looked just as good but for some reason they couldn’t of even thought to change it?

Reactions: 10
Yeah exactly. Even if they wanted to relax and be lazy, they done it too soon. Yes they earn a lot now, but not enough for the lifestyle they want.

They haven't even reached their peak yet. They could work harder, have their own business and potentially become millionaires, then relax.

Last edited:
Just watching lidia's Ibiza vlog (can't be bothered with s&c), sophia's face and her response at minute 11:44 :eek::eek::ROFLMAO: I feel like they all hate each other at this point

• Sad
ok but why is sophia lying about where she got her bday outfit from? In the preparing for holiday vlog she states it got sent to her by a brand called @ziacollective on Instagram. Yet in all the comments asking she's tagged withjean and even tagged withjean in the pic lmao

I feel bad for the brand that she's not even bothering to acknowledge that her outfit is from them when she got sent it for free
I think the brand in her vlog was a knock off the original with Jean… which she probably realised later and couldn’t be caught dead in a fake. So she probs bought the real thing

Reactions: 4
And I’m still so confused - how were they ordering those black cabs? Like how were they even doing it
There is a Black Cab app, it's called Black Cabs Now - maybe they use that? Tbh I quite like that they take black cabs, think they're single-handedly keeping the industry going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought I was due some torture viewing so I rewatched their infamous London vlogs with the GCSE editor that led to one of their biggest scandals of the year so far. And I’m still so confused - how were they ordering those black cabs? Like how were they even doing it
They use an app called Gett

So regarding quarantining after their trip.. Sophia is clearly at home but nothing from cinzia. Not even a single 🥺🤍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.