Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Lidia’s new vlog and I honestly didn’t realise how dense they are.. and Sophia is so touchy when they have banter with her or take the piss but she does it allllllll the time to them and is so judgemental. She didn’t know what Lidia meant when saying something was a ‘gem’ or what a ‘shrine’ was… 😳. And in regards to being touchy, she was saying stuff like ‘I cba with the aggression’ like joking or not she just gives me that vibe she’ll dish it out all day long but cannot take it herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just watched Lidia’s new vlog and I honestly didn’t realise how dense they are.. and Sophia is so touchy when they have banter with her or take the piss but she does it allllllll the time to them and is so judgemental. She didn’t know what Lidia meant when saying something was a ‘gem’ or what a ‘shrine was… 😳. And in regards to being touchy, she was saying stuff like ‘I cba with the aggression’ like joking or not she just gives me that vibe she’ll dish it out all day long but cannot take it herself
That just makes her behaviour to Lidia way bleeping worse don’t give it out relentlessly if you can’t take it, the faces and digs she makes to lidia online for thousands to see 😭 I’m really not Lidia biggest fan but number one rule don’t give it if you can’t take it

Reactions: 20
I don’t know if I missed something but I went and watched it and not sure what you’re referring too? What was it about xxxx
I paused at the exact time as I was confused too, want to put this in a polite way as it’s not a bad thing anyways and completely normal but basically cinzia is sitting on the pool side and her tummy doesn’t look flat like she edits it to, like when you sit down and have a ‘tummy roll’ if that’s what you want to call it. Thinking about it cinzia probs wouldn’t let Sophia upload that in her own vlog and can’t imagine she’d be encouraging Lidia to post it either so she probs didn’t know she had, purely because you can now deffo tell she edits her photos and I just find it sad she’s so insecure :( xx

Reactions: 4
I paused at the exact time as I was confused too, want to put this in a polite way as it’s not a bad thing anyways and completely normal but basically cinzia is sitting on the pool side and her tummy doesn’t look flat like she edits it to, like when you sit down and have a ‘tummy roll’ if that’s what you want to call it. Thinking about it cinzia probs wouldn’t let Sophia upload that in her own vlog and can’t imagine she’d be encouraging Lidia to post it either so she probs didn’t know she had, purely because you can now deffo tell she edits her photos and I just find it sad she’s so insecure :( xx
It’s such a shame isn’t it because I wouldn’t of even thought twice that she had a few rolls on her tummy like I didn’t even take any notice, but I know exactly where you’re coming from when you say she comes across as she always has a flat tummy and edits herself to make her self look ‘perfect’ when she’s only human and it’s so normal to sit down and your tummy not to be flat. I get the vibe she’s so insecure too :( xxx

Reactions: 11
I hate to be that annoying person but there is a Lidia thread y’all, please use it instead of waffling for pages on a thread that’s not about her. I get the SC being rude to her posts but this whole fiasco about her weight doesn’t belong here and it’s spoiling the whole thread.

Reactions: 30
I’m guessing Cinzia seems to have got the idea for the picnic from Negin who did the same one at the same place just a few days earlier?
Idk. I guess like all the looks aside the teeth and boob debate - I feel these girls really have let the money get to them or at least pressures of trying to be something. I miss the messy makeup and funny vids. My biggest pet p is blatantly copying! Why can’t they take inspiration but make it original! I used to literally only watch them! And i found this forum and all of you feel the same as I do! Thank GOODNESS because I was like why am I just so annoyed by them lately

Reactions: 7
Just watched Lidia’s new vlog and I honestly didn’t realise how dense they are.. and Sophia is so touchy when they have banter with her or take the piss but she does it allllllll the time to them and is so judgemental. She didn’t know what Lidia meant when saying something was a ‘gem’ or what a ‘shrine’ was… 😳. And in regards to being touchy, she was saying stuff like ‘I cba with the aggression’ like joking or not she just gives me that vibe she’ll dish it out all day long but cannot take it herself
100% this. When the other two say she drinks quickly (not a criticism!?) she gets so aggy like "get off my back okay" but she's happy to go on for actual years about that bug in lidias hair or the fact that cinzia can't make a reservation? She has absolutely no humour about herself and it stops the vibes of the vlogs dead in their tracks for me I find it so awkward

Reactions: 25
Lidia confirmed they got the sunset picnic idea from Negin. Nothing original ever and it wasn’t a surprise because Sophia knew already

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I know this discussion is about Lidia and I apologise for going OT however this thread is made up of mostly women who may struggle with their appearance and how they see themselves so I think this is kinda unnecessary and almost rude to read? A 14 can range massively for example those posts when people show their jeans from different shops, half of the time a 14 from one shop and a 10 from another are the same size, it doesn’t mean anything or that someone who is a size 14 is overweight.
No I agree - sorry I didn’t meant to come across like I’m saying a size 14 person is automatically overweight; I know everyone’s proportions are different etc. and clothing will look different depending on your height, and how wide your hips are and all that. I didn’t word it in a sensitive way but I was just referring to the fact that the average Brit - in a statistical sense - is overweight (regardless of what size that is). But genuinely sorry for offending or upsetting anyone.

Reactions: 7
100% this. When the other two say she drinks quickly (not a criticism!?) she gets so aggy like "get off my back okay" but she's happy to go on for actual years about that bug in lidias hair or the fact that cinzia can't make a reservation? She has absolutely no humour about herself and it stops the vibes of the vlogs dead in their tracks for me I find it so awkward
I think Cinzia is also partially to blame for this behaviour from Sophia, if someone was treating my sister badly or if i knew my sister wasn’t welcome somewhere I wouldn’t involve her in that event. I think Cin needs to realize that maybe Sophia doesn’t want Lid on the trip and Cinz is the one that needs to tell her, no Sophia. Idk it’s just not honest from Cin from a sibling pov

Reactions: 10
Lidia confirmed they got the sunset picnic idea from Negin. Nothing original ever and it wasn’t a surprise because Sophia knew already
Probably just pretended because Negin wrote that it was a surprise, they even copied the angle
66D0EBF3-6B38-4C4D-8A3A-7EB73A5BD538.jpeg
BB088585-1559-472B-B4DE-3F8DA885B804.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
In Lidia's new vlog whats with Sophia's salty attitude coming back again towards Cinzia...

There's something about the petty remarks she makes that makes the atmosphere so uncomfortable but luckily Lidia and Cinzia are more cheerful enough to laugh it off but thats not how friends act towards each other! I thought we were over this! 😅

Reactions: 19
Hey! I’m new to this thread, does anyone know what the hotel the girls are staying in Ibiza is called?

Reactions: 1
In their past 4/5 vlogs in London there’s a lot of tension between the two. There was one vlog in particular Cinzia kept saying ‘we need to pick this up off camera’ she said it in a joking way each time but it was after Sophia made her digs. There’s definitely a lot of tension and they have been getting on top of each other. I just don’t see why they don’t just take a properrrrr break from each other for a couple weeks and meet up once or twice. It’s painful to watch them try hide it as a joke but we’ve watched the girls long enough to know they are getting irritated with each other. It’s not banter. And then to add the annoying little kid that is Lidia into the mix. Nightmareeeee

Reactions: 28
I’m guessing Cinzia seems to have got the idea for the picnic from Negin who did the same one at the same place just a few days earlier?
This has been confirmed now and I find it so weird. I know we all take recommendations from others but you know they were scrambling SO hard for that sunset IG pic. Would have personally preferred a genuine surprise but they’re just such different girls now 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.