Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed!! I do find her screeching annoying but I don't get why S + C seem so fed up of her, they invited her on the trip so they knew what they were in for, I really doubt she just invited herself along. Unless they really were just vain enough to bring her as a photographer :LOL:
3s a crowd on a girls hol tho!!!! Been there done that, 1 is always gonna feel like the outsider its always a bad idea

Reactions: 12
What I’ve learnt from this vlog is Sophia and Cinzia are rude to Lidia. I would have smacked cinzia by now if she was my sister. Both cinz and Lidia should wear bras as some things are really not very flattering. Oh & if there was a vegan tit they would still eat it because #vegan 🤣
i know the girls all make questionable outfits choices but just be careful suggesting girls should wear a bra because they don’t have the idealised boob shape, everyone’s bodies are different and some peoples boobs sit lower but it doesn’t mean they should have to wear a bra when you wouldn’t say that to a girl with naturally perkier boobs

(this isn’t just about the girls in general btw it’s this attitude towards boobs that don’t fit the ‘ideal’ that really grinds on me)

Reactions: 62
no point sugar coating it. She is absolutely chubby, the fact she edits the living s h I t out of herself isnt what makes her chubby, it’s her being chubby that makes her chubby. Always lying about her size when there’s been receipts posted that she’s a UK10/12
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on personal opinion. Personally I'd never class a size 10 as chubby.

Reactions: 43
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on personal opinion. Personally I'd never class a size 10 as chubby.
Me neither, because I’m a size 10, but it’s about the fat distribution. The girl has no ass, no hips, just a belly and tits and that’s where the weight goes, she’s very top heavy, unbalanced to the point she looks chubby.

Nah I’m sorry, people defending Lidia come on she’s such a beg 😫
agreed lmao. Well deserved, she’s a proper weirdo. It’s like she forgets we see what she ACTUALLY looks like on video ..🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg how rude! the brand are being so nice using her crap video
And I’m sorry but this is so funny 😆 this company that sophia mentioned in the holiday prep video keeps commenting her outfit is theirs, but she keeps claiming it’s withjean
I just want to say cinzia has most likely tied it for her
And actually done phenomenally! Wow
I went to the brands page watched Sophia try show how it would work TOTAL fail, scrolled back to the 2nd photo and wow I’d never have got that haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t get a good screenshot but when cinzia speaks only one side of her mouth moves, so she always has only half of her top teeth on show, is this a lip or teeth issue? I can’t get over how long her teeth are!
3CB0AADB-9C26-4A2F-BCF9-37B9D0583CAB.jpeg

Reactions: 9
i know the girls all make questionable outfits choices but just be careful suggesting girls should wear a bra because they don’t have the idealised boob shape, everyone’s bodies are different and some peoples boobs sit lower but it doesn’t mean they should have to wear a bra when you wouldn’t say that to a girl with naturally perkier boobs

(this isn’t just about the girls in general btw it’s this attitude towards boobs that don’t fit the ‘ideal’ that really grinds on me)
But why would you need to say that about a girl with naturally perkier boobs lol… isn’t that the point of a bra

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think they’re posting less than they usually would on holiday, or even day to day?

Reactions: 12

no one would say it to a girl with perky boobs because they don’t need the bra to do the work for them lmao. Weird comparison lol. They need them that’s for sure, it’s just so grotesque snd distasteful the way they’re either hanging to the belly button or spilling out tops like custard.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry if been mentioned but anyone see Rachel Leary tag S&C on her stories because she was wearing Slazenger and then even posted a photo on her grid wearing the outfit. She didn’t tag them in the post but they would have definitely seen and they haven’t even liked it let alone commented! Was shocked Rachel was calling them ‘her girlies’ when she’s also bestie with their number 1 nemesis Sydney Crouch!

Reactions: 5
But why would you need to say that about a girl with naturally perkier boobs lol… isn’t that the point of a bra
because boobs are boobs and the way our society has idealised perky boobs to the point we tell women who don’t fit that stereotype they need to wear a bra to create that illusion isn’t right

no one would say it to a girl with perky boobs because they don’t need the bra to do the work for them lmao. Weird comparison lol. They need them that’s for sure, it’s just so grotesque snd distasteful the way they’re either hanging to the belly button or spilling out tops like custard.
grotesque and distasteful??? your language around normal female anatomy is disgusting, not everyone has perky boobs, you’re feeding into the idea that the standard for women is to have perky boobs, gravity is a thing and boobs come in all shapes, people shouldn’t have to wear a bra to alter their boob shape because for some reason you’re uncomfortable with anatomical differences??? i made that comparison because if you take two women, one with naturally perky boobs and one who’s boobs naturally sit lower, and put them both in the same outfit, you can’t then argue that the one with lower boobs is grotesque and distasteful when they’re both just existing doing the exact same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 154
because boobs are boobs and the way our society has idealised perky boobs to the point we tell women who don’t fit that stereotype they need to wear a bra to create that illusion isn’t right

grotesque and distasteful??? your language around normal female anatomy is disgusting, not everyone has perky boobs, you’re feeding into the idea that the standard for women is to have perky boobs, gravity is a thing and boobs come in all shapes, people shouldn’t have to wear a bra to alter their boob shape because for some reason you’re uncomfortable with anatomical differences??? i made that comparison because if you take two women, one with naturally perky boobs and one who’s boobs naturally sit lower, and put them both in the same outfit, you can’t then argue that the one with lower boobs is grotesque and distasteful when they’re both just existing doing the exact same thing
I completely agree. I’m all here for the gossip but explicitly commenting on these young girls body shapes and boobs doesn’t sit right with me. Calling a petite woman ‘chubby’ saying she has no arse and all her fat goes to her stomach. Along with these words such as ‘grotesque’. These are people too remember even if it is a gossip site the degrading comments towards their bodies is not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I mean.. saying they ‘spill out tops like custard’ is a bit harsh. Admittedly, both these girls do have boobs that sit quite low and it could really change how some of their outfits looked if they did wear a bra etc but that’s their choice, and, there’s a difference between making an observation about something they probably already know themselves whether they choose to do anything about it or not and just being a bit rude

Reactions: 10
Really harsh imo, commenting on Sophias nose or cinzia teeth and filler is fair game as they chose to alter those things about their appearance they controlled that, but neither have had boob jobs (Lidia and cinzia) this is their natural body. So it’s not really fair as it’s out of their control no one would bat an eyelid if they were flat chested wearing or not wearing a bra is hardly gossip either

Reactions: 37
Also i actually quite like boobs that hang low. I think it looks so femine and natural with an open shirt and long necklace. But i still remember saying it and getting nausea reaction likes. I found that so sad. We can all like different types of bodies lol no need to react in a disgusted way

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Come on now, there’s no need to be nasty. I know this is a gossip site and we are all here to chat and gossip but to be straight up nasty, saying their boobs are distasteful and gross because they don’t have ‘perky’ boobs is actually quite awful. We are all so quick to comment and gossip about them altering things like cinzia lips or sophias nose but haven’t you ever thought that maybe cinzia was insecure about her lips and got them filled because she didn’t want people to comment about how thin they were? I just find it funny how everyone’s so quick to comment on things people change but then easily will slag something natural about someone off, then act all shocked and disgusted when say cinzia reads this and thinks that people are calling her boobs indecent and gross and goes and gets a boob job, you’ll be the first to say something, it’s so wrong. I agree cinzias lips don’t look great and she’s over filled them now but I actually think she suits fuller lips and she is so beautiful, they are all so beautiful. Lidia is a 20 year old girl who has a healthy body, she is not chubby?? Imagine she reads this and sees comments about her being chubby and then develops an eating disorder, we don’t know what people are going through. We can comment and gossip about them but please just think how comments about their appearance make them feel because it’s one thing to criticise cinzias over filled lips which she can easily fix but her natural boobs are NOT an easy fix and are absolutely fine and are so relatable as a lot of girls on social media are now shamed into getting boob jobs so to see cinzia, Lidia and Sophia be comfortable with their natural boobs is actually completely fine as they should. Find it awful that as women we are still shaming other women for something they can’t control

• Heart
Reactions: 62
This is what we’re not gonna do on this thread.

girls, every boob shape/size is fine. Let the nip run freeeee ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry if been mentioned but anyone see Rachel Leary tag S&C on her stories because she was wearing Slazenger and then even posted a photo on her grid wearing the outfit. She didn’t tag them in the post but they would have definitely seen and they haven’t even liked it let alone commented! Was shocked Rachel was calling them ‘her girlies’ when she’s also bestie with their number 1 nemesis Sydney Crouch!
why is sydney their nemesis?

Reactions: 7
The boobs thing I mean whatever… they can’t help having saggy boobs, I for one would feel uncomfortable with them hanging out and would think they look ugly, but when we unpack it, is that simply because society has told me they look unattractive? But then the other side is, it most likely is to do with the male gaze, perkier boobs are seen as more attractive as are wider hips due to fertility blah blah…

as for Lidia being chubby- I think she is. It’s not that deep. Some people may also describe me as chubby.I look slimmer than her and I’m also taller & my BMI says I’m v overweight lmao 💀 such is life, it’s up to you how you interpret the word ‘chubby’- it doesn’t have to be derogatory. Much less harsh than ‘medically over the recommended weight for her height and age’ hahahahahah

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.