Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching their holiday vlog after not watching their videos for nearly 2 months! The vlog isn't bad actually, so far. What I got so far:

- Why didn't Lidia get Sophia a present? It doesn't have to be designer, but something thoughtful would be nice if you're on the trip with them.

- Cinzia said she plagiarised all her A level essays, so I guess not much has changed there!

- Sophia saying Cinzia looked so cool in her beach hat next to the trees... why does everything have to be a photo opportunity?

- Can't believe they're holidaying in Spain and still craving Italian food, haven't they had enough?

- Lidia screaming in the middle of the night... I really wanted to hear her side/ what dream she had, but they didn't allow her to tell her story. I love how Sophia heard them from her room, thinking someone broke into their room, but didn't think to get a weapon and rescue them! Maybe it's just me, but I would at least inspect what was happening or call for help???

Reactions: 24
Lidia didn’t even get Cinzia a present so we shouldn’t be surprised she didn’t get Sophia one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just realized Lidia is very young, had no idea she was 20. She reminds me of me trying so hard to fit in with people who are lowkey rude and passive agressive. Maybe some of you never went thru that, but it's actually pretty hurtful, I lowkey cant even watch their vlogs if Lidia is here cus I start feeling so so bad for her. Lidia is pretty obnoxious like many of you said but I hate seeing anyone being left out or the others not even making the effort to make them feel welcome because of what Ive been thru too LOL It's not the end of the world but it's not very nice at all...
I'm mostly talking about Sophia bcs as sisters you always bicker. I understand if Sophia can feel so annoyed that Lidia is following them but you have to be nice...rolling your eyes or ignoring them or being passive aggressive when the person is nice to you and trying to fit in, is just so disgusting to me.. Y'all love to criticize Cinzia but lately it's Sophia that's bothering me, something's not right, i feel like she got a big head now, Cinzia is completely clueless and dumb it's how she is but Sophia is always a bit shady even to Cinzia, and now to Lidia being passive aggressive, like calm down girl... and her fake screaming is so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Lidia is pretty obnoxious like many of you said but I hate seeing anyone being left out or the others not even making the effort to make them feel welcome because of what Ive been thru too LOL It's not the end of the world but it's not very nice at all...
Agreed!! I do find her screeching annoying but I don't get why S + C seem so fed up of her, they invited her on the trip so they knew what they were in for, I really doubt she just invited herself along. Unless they really were just vain enough to bring her as a photographer :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lidia didn’t even get Cinzia a present so we shouldn’t be surprised she didn’t get Sophia one 😅
She said in the vlog she got Sophia something. The only reason we saw what Cinzia gave her was because she gave the slippers to her early to us won holiday. So it sounded like Lidia would’ve given hers to Sophia on her actual bday.

Reactions: 15
I know that's not cinzia's verruca feet jumping willy nilly into that hotel pool 🥴 imagine taking the piss that much out of someone who had a bug in their hair when you have actual verrucas

• Sick
Reactions: 76
ok but why is sophia lying about where she got her bday outfit from? In the preparing for holiday vlog she states it got sent to her by a brand called @ziacollective on Instagram. Yet in all the comments asking she's tagged withjean and even tagged withjean in the pic lmao

I feel bad for the brand that she's not even bothering to acknowledge that her outfit is from them when she got sent it for free

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I tried to quote a post in the last thread but it has closed.
The poster who said Lidia is treated as the annoying chubby girl. I totally disagree, I don't think Lidia is chubby in the slightest!
She does massively edit her pictures smaller but that doesn't make her chubby.
I actually prefer watching Lidia to S+C but her WITH them is soo cringey 🙈 They are their own brand and Lidia has her own channel and friends. She needs to stop being such a cling on.
no point sugar coating it. She is absolutely chubby, the fact she edits the living s h I t out of herself isnt what makes her chubby, it’s her being chubby that makes her chubby. Always lying about her size when there’s been receipts posted that she’s a UK10/12

Reactions: 22
Someone mentioned cinzias migrating filler, and this just made me think…

this girl is so incredibly insecure. She would NEVER wanna be seen with dissolved filler, even if it meant refilling it ASAP and it looking much better, this also applies to her dirty fake tan. She’d rather be caught dead than caught without it on so she never fully fuckin scrubs it off and just layers on top. Sorry but she’s disgusting, I can just imagine her stinking up any room she walks into. 0 hygiene… let’s not even discuss her gammy toes in that pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At around 23:00 when Lidia comes in the shot then cinz moves and says it’s so high maintenance over here, was that about Lidia?

Orrrr she’s just getting absolutely terrod on this trip, soph saying we’d love to not have you in our company for an hour 💀

Tbh I get what yous are saying about it being mean towards her but I feel like she is so annoying and I can imagine she’s so annoying to go on holiday with?

Reactions: 8
Why is no one talking about Lidia walking straight into a glass door and ricocheting off of it and Sophia pissing herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What I’ve learnt from this vlog is Sophia and Cinzia are rude to Lidia. I would have smacked cinzia by now if she was my sister. Both cinz and Lidia should wear bras as some things are really not very flattering. Oh & if there was a vegan tit they would still eat it because #vegan 🤣

Reactions: 20
Do we think they’ll be coming back before Ibiza goes on the amber list? I assumed they would but there’s been no “last night 🥺” stories as you’d expect

Reactions: 15
5AFBE726-7F78-44E8-8F04-31020845D8CD.png

Ah yes sashimi, thought bubble, an orange and the white heart - our cinzia has such a way with words. Why even use them literally no relevance except aesthetics. I just know there’s nothing in that head except her next photo op ahahahaha

also agree with the Sophia slander cannot stand that girl her being like “well you’re the oldest 🙈😩😌” to Cinzia like babe shutup it’s barely a full year. Then she’s also “yeah guess you’re not a book reader like me are you Cinz 😚”, again you’re reading teen Vogues recommendation of the week SHUTUPPP. Like she’s such a particular type of girl and it’s the one we all dreaded at school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t know about anyone else but I still cannot understood why they haven’t posted a video playing their drinking game.
That would be the best marketing strategy it’s so weird to me that they haven’t. They’re just selling a game which no one has any idea of the types of cards. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I don’t know about anyone else but I still cannot understood why they haven’t posted a video playing their drinking game.
That would be the best marketing strategy it’s so weird to me that they haven’t. They’re just selling a game which no one has any idea of the types of cards. 🙄🙄
Apparently it’s against the law for under 25s to promote drinking online. So if that is the case why at 23/24 bring out a drinking game you cannot even publicise properly

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.