Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to quote a post in the last thread but it has closed.
The poster who said Lidia is treated as the annoying chubby girl. I totally disagree, I don't think Lidia is chubby in the slightest!
She does massively edit her pictures smaller but that doesn't make her chubby.
I actually prefer watching Lidia to S+C but her WITH them is soo cringey 🙈 They are their own brand and Lidia has her own channel and friends. She needs to stop being such a cling on.
Chubby isn’t a bad thing or insulting though, I do think Lidia has some plumpness to her but that’s absolutely normal. We use chubby to talk about a healthy baby/chubby cheeks. Not everything has to be derogatory on these threads 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 54
Them making fun of the bug in Lidias hair was too much!!! I get that they are sisters but why film embarrassing her telling her to go wash her hair and that you’ve got the shivers. It wasn’t that deep like theyre in a hot country, it could’ve been any one of them. I highly doubt that bug was there bc her hair was dirtier than theirs. They went on about it for so long ffs you could tell Lidia was getting annoyed

Reactions: 72
Them making fun of the bug in Lidias hair was too much!!! I get that they are sisters but why film embarrassing her telling her to go wash her hair and that you’ve got the shivers. It wasn’t that deep like theyre in a hot country, it could’ve been any one of them. I highly doubt that bug was there bc her hair was dirtier than theirs. They went on about it for so long ffs you could tell Lidia was getting annoyed
Yeah I agree. I mean when it first happened maybe be like omg that’s weird can’t believe that then drop it, when she got to the point of her saying I don’t find that funny which she did they should’ve stopped. We’ve all experienced someone taking the piss out of something you want them to stop and they just continue for their own entertainment which winds me up beyond belief. Ps pretty sure when we were younger in school they used to say nits lived in clean hair so hey take that s&c 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever thought their designer items might not be real? There’s amazing counter quality replicas available now. It’s just funny they don’t really show the buying process/unboxing etc which always bring in views.

Reactions: 21
This is the first blog I’ve laughed at in a while.
When cinzia was getting annoyed at Lidia wanting pics after eating paella and cinzia said ‘we’ve just paid for your bleeping dinner because you conveniently forgot your purse’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Haven’t been on here for a veryyyyy long time. Currently bored with and stuck on bed rest with a broken leg so had a catch up on their videos. Is it just me or does anyone get like tight and stingy with their money vibes from Sophia? Like she really reminds me of girls I’ve known who never want to pay for anything, but will happily jump in/eat and everything else when someone else pays and is always waiting on others to book things so she conveniently never has to pay.
As annoying as Cinzia is she seems a lot more generous and sharing when it comes to buying things and paying for things. To me it seems like Cinzia is always the one paying and purchasing things they both will eat/use etc.
Also Cinzia seems like the one always doing things for Sophia, her birthday last year and the picnic this year. Doesn’t seem to be the other way though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Haven’t been on here for a veryyyyy long time. Currently bored with and stuck on bed rest with a broken leg so had a catch up on their videos. Is it just me or does anyone get like tight and stingy with their money vibes from Sophia? Like she really reminds me of girls I’ve known who never want to pay for anything, but will happily jump in/eat and everything else when someone else pays and is always waiting on others to book things so she conveniently never has to pay.
As annoying as Cinzia is she seems a lot more generous and sharing when it comes to buying things and paying for things. To me it seems like Cinzia is always the one paying and purchasing things they both will eat/use etc.
Also Cinzia seems like the one always doing things for Sophia, her birthday last year and the picnic this year. Doesn’t seem to be the other way though.
Unpopular opinion as well since the thread is leaning towards Sophia a bit right now but the difference in the way Sophia talks about boys vs Cinzia says a lot about Sophias character to me as well. She seems so judgemental and not understanding with her huge list of 'icks', its scary to me lol

Reactions: 39
I found Cinzia and Sophia back in the old days via their holiday vlogs. Fell in love with them and how normal and gorgeous they were! But omg this Ibiza vlog is so boring and their botched lips, teeth and nose job just makes me so sad. Think they should do a Molly Mae and go back to being natural!

Reactions: 20
I always see people hate on cinzia but I genuinely think she is really sweet and a lot nicer than Sophia in terms of she seems a lot less judgemental and really down to earth, yes she buys a lot of designer and they’ve defiantly lost it over the past year and became a lot more high maintenance than ever before but I’ve always thought cinzia is generous and very kind, especially when she talks about boys on the podcast she seems like she would give people a chance and isn’t as cut throat as Sophia. I really like Sophia as well but she does give me more stuck up / snobby vibes and sometimes has a bit of an attitude but it’s never bothered me, she does come across as really savage and a bit of witch sometimes on the podcast as her attitude to boys in like ghosting, making them grovel. I do think Sophia however is a lot smarter with money, she doesn’t seem to massively waste money on designer items constantly and spend money on wasteful tit like cinzia does, I imagine she saves a lot of money and is a lot more cautious of her spending than cinzia is

** I like both girls for different reasons, obviously their dynamic works for them but just something I picked up on over the last year or so xx

Reactions: 33
Hi, I’m new here and discovered the girls 2 months ago and I’m so curious to see how their exes looked cause there’s a lot of talk about them has anyone pics of sophias and cinzias exes? Thanks a lot

I found Cinzia and Sophia back in the old days via their holiday vlogs. Fell in love with them and how normal and gorgeous they were! But omg this Ibiza vlog is so boring and their botched lips, teeth and nose job just makes me so sad. Think they should do a Molly Mae and go back to being natural!
What do you mean do a molly Mae

Reactions: 1
Not going to lie I really enjoyed the vlog yesterday! It was quite refreshing to see them in a new environment felt like the old holiday vlogs

Reactions: 7
Hi, I’m new here and discovered the girls 2 months ago and I’m so curious to see how their exes looked cause there’s a lot of talk about them has anyone pics of sophias and cinzias exes? Thanks a lot

Molly mae is an Influencer who went on a show love island back in 2019 and became quite famous from it, she had lip, cheek and jaw filler before she went on love island and got it when she came out but went over board and recently made the decision to go back ‘natural’ by dissolving all her filler and removing her composite bonding on her teeth to have her natural teeth back and she looks so beautiful, so fresh faced xxxx

This is Lewis cinzias ex for you, I can’t find sophias ex boyfriend Christian, even googled and couldn’t find anything. Lewis still has loads of photos of him and cinzia tbh xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t cope with Lidia not being in any of the pics from yesterday 😂 chief photographer! Also her pretending she planned the surprise too I bet it came all out of cinzia’s pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry but I am bleeping dying thinking about lidia playing photographer all holiday with their cute bff 🥺 shots

Reactions: 19
Nah I’m sorry, people defending Lidia come on she’s such a beg 😫
When she has a whole other sister at home :/ granted marianna probably wouldn't want to be seen dead with this trio squealing about a pair of £600 slides but still

Reactions: 49
Yeah I agree, her comments in the vlog about it being stressful sharing food with Cinzia and Lidia because they eat too quickly seems really stingy :/ like who cares if all the food is eaten and you have to order another plate?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.