Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg am I the only one low-key rooting for Sophia and Christian to get back together 😂could be like an Olivia and John situation where Sophia tried out single life but missed him??
I hope they don’t get back together she was actually quite rude about him when they broke up. She clearly thought she was too good for him and still acts extremely stuck up now so hope he doesn’t take her back if she goes running back

Reactions: 35
Are they soon to becoming insta official
Does anyone else not find it annoying? Like she’ll never say she has a boyfriend, she’s all for hot girl summer, she’s purposely not saying anything and acting single but will post a picture like this obviously of a mans feet and have people questioning and confused? Like what’s with the secrets? In the grand scheme of things no one cares if you’re dating or not, but at least be honest about it instead of purposely trying to hide it so you come across a single girl for your brand, I just find it proper fake

Reactions: 57
looooooove it when influencers who used to be transparent and open w their audience do a complete 180 once they’ve got a few followers and start acting brand new

tell me you think you’re a celebrity w/out telling me you think you’re a celebrity 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 54
its so annoying why is she being so mysterious for who cares
Literally!!! Who cares, like who does these people think they are? Imagine if your friend or someone you knew tried to hide their boyfriend, you’d actually be like you’re bleeping weird.

Reactions: 13
Are they soon to becoming insta official
back when she posted that hotel bathroom selfie w him lurking in the background, i almost said ‘queue all the mysterious depop guy thirst traps cinzia will drip feed the girly pops over the next few months’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 and here we go

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
so how are sophia and cinzia not able to promote their own drinking game because of youtube guidelines yet olivia neill has vlogged her and her pals shotting and showing a tequila bottle playing the game??
Also what about then Kendal done the video with Hailey with her new tequila?? Unless we’re missing something

sophia & cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, only just influencers but move like CIA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
They're American, our advertising standards laws aren't in place there..
I was watching a US YTer reacting to a UK YTer the other day and they were like “wow they put AD in the title that is so brilliant of them, really surprising” (not required in the US)

like……. the bar is in hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s Fiona surely she just wants to look like it’s a guy
But her mums been doing her depop as recent as yesterday so she probably is home as well as Fiona having to look after sophias grandma idk if she’d travel

Reactions: 3
Sophia's drinking wine? The same girl who turns her nose at alcohol? So its someone who she's not comfortable with enough to be her usual snobby self

Might be a reach but shes also drinking to become less awkward around this person? so probably with a guy 😂 I still think it could be Christian and they're reliving old memories.. Sophia doesn't seem that bold type to fly out with a stranger lol. I'm so intrigued by this and I doubt we'll ever find out :(

Reactions: 49
Feeling like we are all going to start preferring Lidia now that she seems to be posting content that is somewhat relatable

Reactions: 10
Sophia's drinking wine? The same girl who turns her nose at alcohol? So its someone who she's not comfortable with enough to be her usual snobby self

Might be a reach but shes also drinking to become less awkward around this person? so probably with a guy 😂 I still think it could be Christian and they're reliving old memories.. Sophia doesn't seem that bold type to fly out with a stranger lol. I'm so intrigued by this and I doubt we'll ever find out :(
She also posted this story and then reposted with a different caption...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.