Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling so stroppy I really wanna know what’s going on with Sophia 😅

Also don’t care if Cin goes insta official with her bae, we already know who he is and how long they’ve been chatting 😉🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
cinzia's tit falling out the bodysuit 😭 why does she never wear anything that fits her boobs

Reactions: 5
Sophia & cinzia #23 not-so-secret boyfriends, designer galore, all their content is such a bore

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sophia’s still following Christians mum and sisters on Instagram, the way she was banging on about their breakup I would have thought she’d unfollow unless she’s refollowed??

Reactions: 18
Sophia and Cinzia #23 Secret lads and sell-out collabs, they actually think they’re chased by paps

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont get why cinzia cant admit shes talking to this boy like is it that deep to admit just that?

Reactions: 18
Well I mean we predicted Sophia’s nose job so it wouldn’t be half as surprising if she got back with Christian

Reactions: 16
Does anyone recognise the area of Majorca Sophia is in? I’m hoping to book a holiday tonight and it looks amazing!

Just a thought, maybe Cinzia has been keeping him a secret until they’ve been together officially for a long period of time. So many people date influencers for clout, and it would be awkward to introduce him to their audience 2 months in and then it doesn’t work out. She should at least say she’s long term dating someone instead of making out she’s living this fake single life on their podcast though

also if someone figures out where Sophia is staying please reveal, I’m in need of a holiday and it looks lush 🥺

Reactions: 19
I don't see why she needs to keep his existence a secret? I understand not wanting to post him and keeping the relationship private especially if it's new (an example is olivia neill and john who have broken up like twice and her fans are all in her business and apparently take photos of him when he's out even though he's just a normal person) but like why is she pretending he literally doesn't exist and she's single lol i don't get it there's no harm in saying that she's dating someone/has been seeing the same person for a while instead of pretending she hates the idea of a boyfriend for the podcast

I think I’m younger than a lot of their viewers but isn’t 8 months a long time to not be properly official

just looked at some old videos and can't spot it, so it's definitely developed recently, hope she's seen someone about it. the brown freckle too at the top of the ear looks new
Someone commented about it a few months ago saying they were concerned about the mole as it looks like it’s grown but I was so confused as I had never noticed it before but it’s definitely growing. Hope she does get it checked out!

Reactions: 1
Someone commented about it a few months ago saying they were concerned about the mole as it looks like it’s grown but I was so confused as I had never noticed it before but it’s definitely growing. Hope she does get it checked out!
I feel like both girls would be a bit ignorant to health concerns and not be able to recognise things, probs would just ‘brush them off’. I think Sophia would have more sense regarding the subject than Cinzia but who knows

Reactions: 3
You can keep a relationship private and manage to keep it off social media easily, a lot of people do it but she doesn’t have to lie about it, they want to push this independent narrative so hard, and hot girl summer, men ain’t tit type thing but cinzia has been seeing this boy or is in a relationship with this boy and has been for pretty much the whole time they’ve been saying they haven’t, a complete contradiction to their whole ‘brand’ and Sophia is always on dating apps, trying to date, talking to boys all the time - that’s not independent. If you’re constantly seeking a relationship or seeking to speak to someone and can’t be single or alone then there’s clearly a bigger issue to hand here, stop trying to force a narrative or push advice or this lifestyle onto your followers and making a whole podcast around being single, his loss merch, don’t call me fake as duck, no matter how you look at it these girls are so deceitful and money hungry at this point, faking their own lives just for the sake of this brand they want to make us believe.

It’s fine to date, it’s fine to be on dating apps when you’re single of course it is! But when you’re not single, and not dating around why are you trying capitalising off this brand image that you don’t relate too anymore? Let’s stop the bullshit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.