Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else not find it annoying? Like she’ll never say she has a boyfriend, she’s all for hot girl summer, she’s purposely not saying anything and acting single but will post a picture like this obviously of a mans feet and have people questioning and confused? Like what’s with the secrets? In the grand scheme of things no one cares if you’re dating or not, but at least be honest about it instead of purposely trying to hide it so you come across a single girl for your brand, I just find it proper fake
If it's a guy she's away with, that's weird because she's usualy very cautious and I can't imagine her going away alone with someone she doesn't know well enough. I duno who else it could be, but a new guy seems so out of character.

Reactions: 20
If it's a guy she's away with, that's weird because she's usualy very cautious and I can't imagine her going away alone with someone she doesn't know well enough. I duno who else it could be, but a new guy seems so out of character.

If it is a boy, she will never tell us. Too big time for us now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m trusting that the Tattle detectives will figure out who Sophia is with soon enough. Y’all always come through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Sophia did mention about 4 podcast episodes back about meeting a guys friends so it could be a man she’s gone away with?

Such a reach but if we know the beach clubs she’s going to, she could be in the background of other people’s instas 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
EE4EE131-BA21-4801-A762-9CA5B6279B2A.jpeg
Wonder who would have done this? Let’s see how quick it’s deleted

Reactions: 11
All of us being so nosey and curious to know who sophia is with is exactly what she wants 🤣🤣 BUT I CAN’T HELP IT

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sophia has become such a pick me girl. Cinzia literally lives for insta but at least she’s being cringey

Reactions: 5
this picture makes me think she’s with her mans 🤣 looks like she doesn’t have the balls to pose properly in front of him loool
Omg I thought the same lol! She looks shy 🙈

I wasn't really looking at this thread properly lately, but now I'm totally sucked in again!

Reactions: 6
Could it be an old work friend from when she used to work in Jack Wills? I know she still keeps in contact with some of them. I just can't see it being a guy especially since just a few months ago when they first went to London she kept on saying how she wanted to cancel her dates because she wasn't into it. Or maybe it's a family holiday?

Reactions: 16
Could it be an old work friend from when she used to work in Jack Wills? I know she still keeps in contact with some of them. I just can't see it being a guy especially since just a few months ago when they first went to London she kept on saying how she wanted to cancel her dates because she wasn't into it. Or maybe it's a family holiday?
I was thinking this! I don't think she'd just hop on a plane with a new guy unless she's been keeping him low low low key like not even following him not showing little bits etc as Cin does. (I don't listen to the pod either so can't say if she's mentioned anyone) I remember when she went to Asia with Chrisitan and she was freaking out (in a vlog) about going with him and she'd been with him a while (I know the circumstance is different but still). BUT why wouldn't she just say if it was with her Mum etc :unsure:... Maybe she likes the attention with people guessing ☕

Reactions: 25
She’s posted nothing from her holiday on her main feed yet. No pics. If she wanted to be really low-key she wouldn’t be posting any stories. So she definitely wants people guessing and talking.
Knowing all this thread discussion might be giving her what she wants isn’t great but… still want to know. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching this vid and it was talking about how influencers became such a big deal and it’s because their appeal lies in their connection with their audience, because celebrities don’t have that connection and they don’t have to because their source of income isn’t based on their connection so they get to keep more of their lives private. I feel like S and C are making a grave mistake acting and taking after kylie jenner because kylie is a celebrity (I understand she was basically the pioneer for influencers) but she also doesn’t rely on the connection because of her fame. S+C are SMALL influencers and they can’t rely on this and yet they do. I feel like this is a huge oversight on their part and it will bite them in the ass eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Please Can any of you tell me where this phone case could be from, I’ve looked at hade designs it’s not theirs. Every Instagram page I’ve looked at has the monogram in the middle . This is at the bottom and a texture to the case also, would really really appreciate it 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I haven’t read all the other comments but it could be The Daily Edited?

I feel like S and C are making a grave mistake acting and taking after kylie jenner because kylie is a celebrity (I understand she was basically the pioneer for influencers) but she also doesn’t rely on the connection because of her fame. S+C are SMALL influencers and they can’t rely on this and yet they do. I feel like this is a huge oversight on their part and it will bite them in the ass eventually
I've never looked at their numbers so I decided to have a wee stalk and their channel's growth is really starting to slow in the last few months, and they're both getting less likes on Instagram in the last couple months compared to the start of the year. I really think people are starting to cotton on to the lack of connection to their audience in favour of their 'celebrity lifestyle'.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.