Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzias lips are much lumpier than those

Reactions: 35
Don’t think that’s her lip shape

Reactions: 11
That and the fact she’s laughing and her face isn’t moving girl is gonna look like adrienne maloof in no time if she doesn’t dissolve her fillers and start again

Reactions: 12
Bit what happened is on the news, it's online in newspapers and many youtubers make videos trying to sum up a very very complex problem. Should we expect 2 fashion instagram baddies to make THE impact to spread the word? When the word has been spread by many outlets. Shouldnt it be activists and intelligent people with a platform to delve deeply into it while at the same time teach how to really help if u want to help (mostly donations). What do people expect from a blonde and orange tanned brunette from little Nottingham England. To help the world be more....aware....of stuff?

Reactions: 6
I made this account solely to say their latest vids suck ass. I’ve been a subscriber for 4 yrs and the incessant designer purchases and the way they talk makes me cringe. Reminds me of high school try hards who wanna fit in w the popular girls. Ffs these girls are 23!!!

I’m the same as I’ve been subscribed for years but have noticed them going downhill from around the House of CB sponsorship days. I honestly think this is what has saved them from a lot of scandals, they have an extremely loyal follower base that was built up around 2017-2019 and they had a great niche because they were just so relatable and funny to watch because it was like you were chatting with your friends. People have stuck around for this charm, and it was what made them big, instead of a particular talent like fashion or fitness etc. They don’t realise that all of this lavish lifestyle has actually taken them away from what made them big in the first place, and these followers that have hung on out of feeling like they were relatable and fun are slowly starting to move away. It’s honestly sad because they’re the only youtubers I’ve watched consistently for years, but they really just don’t care, or don’t realise anymore.

Reactions: 29
Long term subscriber too and you described it perfectly. It went downhill from the back to back sponsorships but honestly what pushed me over the edge was the vast collection of balenciaga bags cinzia brought w her to London. It seems so attention whorey for no reason, like even multimillionaires don’t display their wealth this way. I have a feeling that C is trying SO hard to be Kylie and it sucks bc it means she will eventually lose that hilarious/relatable charm to her completely.

Reactions: 15
Ciniza is looking like demi sims atm they've gone so down hill in the past few years miss the days of them getting ready with the random love balloon in the background

Reactions: 30
It's "nice" to see so many long time followers feeling the same as we do...unfortunately, for all the long time subbies they're losing, they get new minions who will defend them no matter what.
It's very sad how Cinzia is desperately copying Kylie, this behavior is pretty common for a teenager but girl, you're 23. It's ridiculous. I completely stopped watching their videos and listening to their podcast and following them on IG. I don't want to contribute to this lifestyle they have now. And trust me, any view/like/listening contributes to that. I'm over them and I hope they'll get a good wake up call. Their management is as bad as they are...

Reactions: 38
interesting that their youtube subscribers have barely grown, they've done youtube for 4 years properly (6 years if you include the lookbooks) and they're only on 370k. Olivia neill has been on youtube for a year and she's just passed 700k, gained 20k subscribers in the past 2 weeks alone. I know not everything is about the numbers and they're clearly doing fine without the subscribers but its just odd to me they don't have many

Reactions: 22
it’s good she has posted and spreads awareness to her audience, even if she did read the thread but DONT praise her for the bare minimum, she most likely doesn’t really care and is doing it because every other influencer posts about it (and most of them probably don’t care either). it’s like the BLM movement, they posted about it in June when their was protests and we haven’t heard anything since from them, they did it for the trend. it’s sad, i hope they don’t do the same with Palestine.

Reactions: 7
over 500 dislikes on the new vid and some of the negative comments have 800+ likes...crazy. this has to be the most negative feedback they've ever had, they would be stupid to ignore it but i have a feeling they will
I think the best thing to do would be to do a video addressing all the main points in their feedback. Something honest where they reflect on our opinions and try and come up with solutions. So we at least feel acknowledged and that they’re listening. I discovered S+C during the beginning of pandemic last year, so haven’t known them for long but I used to love watching their try on hauls and their travel vlogs. They were so entertaining but recently there has been a shift. I wonder if it’s to do with them not haven’t boyfriends anymore and they’re not coping as well as we think they are?

Reactions: 11

hey guys lurker here hahaha
but this vid literally perfectly describes what's happened to s+c, I found the analysis interesting !!

Reactions: 20
It’s so annoying how they literally don’t read the comments because majority is constructive criticism rather than hate which could really help their channel. I’ve just realised they didn’t even vlog Sophia getting her nipple pierced that would of been funny instead of just vlogging in the bathroom. They use to be really good at showing what they do in a day but now they can’t be fucked to pick up the camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.