Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls..I missed one day of this thread and I had to catch up with pages and pages of comments 😂 I went through teeth, no masks, parties on rooftops, boys, Lewis' accounts, drugs and noses 😂 my morning has been more eventful that S+C London month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ik it’s swollen but it looks much bigger than it did pre surgery
yeah bc its swollen lol and she doesn't tape it like you're meant to lets not forget what a rhinoplasty is breaking the whole nose bone and shaving it off lol

Reactions: 5
When I got my nose done the surgeon said that when they break the nose, shave the bridge and put it together the bone in the nose can heal erratically. Happened to my nose a little bit too, so if I run my finger over it its bumpy (though it’s straight to the naked eye). Her surgeon took a lot off the bridge so it looks more obvious!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
has anyone noticed something different with Sophia’s eyes? Like they just look a bit strange i wonder if she had anything done to it or just the nose job making it look like that

Reactions: 17
What do you mean about her family background? Everyone seems to have the impression that Cinzia’s family is less middle class than Sophia but from what I can see they are both firmly middle class. Just because the Zullo house is a hoarder’s paradise doesn’t mean they don’t have money.
Did I say the Zullos don’t have money or are less middle class? No.
From reading S+C threads I have gathered that a lot of the posters have that sentiment. I haven’t said I shared that same sentiment but it’s clear that many do.

Reactions: 2
From reading S+C threads I have gathered that a lot of the posters have that sentiment. I haven’t said I shared that same sentiment but it’s clear that many do.
Less middle class or not I get the vibe that the Tuxford’s are definitely classier.

Reactions: 29
has anyone noticed something different with Sophia’s eyes? Like they just look a bit strange i wonder if she had anything done to it or just the nose job making it look like that
Maybe she tried to fix the fact that her new nose put more focus on her eyes? I think she might have done some injections to balance the nose..

Haven’t posted here in ages but loved catching up!!!

do you think Sophias nose has ‘dropped’ now? It seems less ski slopey on her Tik tok, maybe the angle?
I’ve seen that a lot of the time the nose looks more upturned at first then drops over time so surgeons can make it extra rotated to make up for the fact that it’ll drop as it heals

This might be a dumb question but does Sophia have extensions in? Im relatively new to S&C and just wondering lols

I just don’t understand what you meant about Sophia being innocent having to do with her family background? Not digging at you loll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.