Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so they’re back at the same restaurant again, I’m fully suspicious now like why are they posting that they’re always there???? I just feel like there’s some kind of motive and they want people to know that’s where they can find them? Idk like when you’re freshly 18 and you post like “whos out” on Snapchat I feel like they want people to find them there??? Maybe boys or fans but there’s definitely something off about helping people track you? Reminds me of celebs staging pap pics and stuff there’s a motive here I swear

Like if I really wanted to meet them I would wait outside the ivy you know?

Reactions: 31
Did she always have them pierced? what a weird move from her its almost like shes that teenage girl thats rebelling against her parents or something lmao

Cinzia's next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
from now on we will probably get to see her new nipple piercings in her stories every day, and she will never say a word about it 🤯

Reactions: 25
These girls really don’t care about their followers, it’s so sad to see considering they wouldn’t have the £££ to afford this ‘baddie, London aesthetic’ without them ... like the girls only upload if it’s an AD, they’re closed books on pretty much everything, only share their dinners, designer purchases and them gallivanting in shops, never talk or interact with their followers???

they need a reality check, and so do their minions tbh

Reactions: 29
I’m actually intrigued do u guys still like sophia and cinzia or have u gone off them

Guys I swear she was selling this bag?
What is this outfit she just shoved all her designer tit into one whose telling her this looks good

Reactions: 7
I’m actually intrigued do u guys still like sophia and cinzia or have u gone off them

What is this outfit she just shoved all her designer tit into one whose telling her this looks good
i loved them up until the past few months. sort of like when you eat your favourite food then get food poisoning and feel ill just thinking about it again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.