Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just remember that hot girl summer is about being confident, having fun & doing whatever you want (sexually & in all other aspects), and actually has nothing to do with whether you’re single or taken
Yeah definitely! This has been mentioned a few times. I think the main point is that S+C promote ‘the single life and ewww boys just me And my bestie ✌🏽’ but then don’t stick to it. We wouldn’t be judging if they hadn’t been promoting this nonsense and making fun of their own fans about being in relationships/ dating so much.

Reactions: 25
Sophia has definitely had something done to her face. I’m guessing filler? Could already tell when she looked different on her story when people said she looked high but this photo has just confirmed it. She’s getting more and more fake because of Cinzia’s influence😭 you get one thing done and can’t stop🥲
agree something definitely looks different!! maybe cheek filler? nothing majorly stands out/looks swollen i think it’s just a lot of little changes like her facial expression - smiling for once - and facetune changing her overall image, i swear slowly but surely she’s morphing into cinzia. which is ridiculous bc cinzia doesn’t even look like cinzia

is it just me or does sophia look a bit like her here

Attachments

Reactions: 31
seeing as they basically live at the same couple restaurants, do any London gals in here have any suggestions on where is good to go for nice food, like sushi, and where I can actually get a booking for next week?

Reactions: 7
agree something definitely looks different!! maybe cheek filler? nothing majorly stands out/looks swollen i think it’s just a lot of little changes like her facial expression - smiling for once - and facetune changing her overall image, i swear slowly but surely she’s morphing into cinzia. which is ridiculous bc cinzia doesn’t even look like cinzia

is it just me or does sophia look a bit like her here
That’s actually pretty weird tbh but they say you become who you surround yourself with so 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Can we all just remember that hot girl summer is about being confident, having fun & doing whatever you want (sexually & in all other aspects), and actually has nothing to do with whether you’re single or taken
Also on this note hot girl summer has been distorted by diet culture (white girls on TikTok) into a modern “get beach body ready” when it should be confidence and self love as u are pls don’t let this tit get to ur head if ur struggling with get skinny for hot girl summer tit it’s not what it’s about ur hot as u are besties

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know what really annoys me - all of their recent outings e,g to Madison rooftop bar, and radio rooftop... I have tried so hard to book a place for me and my friends to go to these places weeks In advance and they have NOTHING free for ‘normal’ people. Yet influencers can just waltz in and get a reservation last minute. It’s so unfair.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
did she acc managed to get them removed that quickly??? idk anything about composites but she literally only had them on for a day looool what, bet that burnt a hole in her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what is that ?!?!?!? 😳
Not sure if someone has already said it but I’ve seen this top on depop and it’s a material flower thing on the side of the top, think she’s trying to hide it because flowers or floral patterns aren’t Instagram baddie enough for her now loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.