Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ED8BBE66-CD34-4ABF-96FB-98F75FEDE437.jpeg

omg how small and ridiculous do they look here? 🤣🤣
They look so stupid in their trousers that are too long for them and all the mishmash designer items 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Sophia has definitely had something done to her face. I’m guessing filler? Could already tell when she looked different on her story when people said she looked high but this photo has just confirmed it. She’s getting more and more fake because of Cinzia’s influence😭 you get one thing done and can’t stop🥲

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
They’re out with the reddish sisters and Alisha lamay tonight ... Alisha always posts when drunk so stay tuned for some potential hot girl summmaaaa drunk content

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Glad people made a comment about race before I had to 💀 I’m black myself but I don’t know how to explain the fact that this doesn’t sit right with me at all, knowing how these girls are. How they copy whatever is trending, steal phrases and ideas from POC, completely out on a fake persona to their followers etc.
I can’t help but think they’re going for a certain type of boy because they’re seeing their favourite influencers with that ‘type’ iygm ;)

regardless idgaf because it’s 100% gonna backfire. Relationships are too intimate to put on a front for so long and men are trash 😊X

• Heart
Reactions: 59
these two are both so bland now the reason eveyone followed them was because they were original but now all they do is copy every other influencer and overdo trends like 7 weeks too late.
Cinzia has acc ruined her face with the new teeth and all the fillers her teeth make her head look bigger than it acc is.

Reactions: 20
her new man is called Aaron, apparently "interior designer" but his business insta is dead.. has gone private on insta since we've discovered him👀 probably from London and Cinzia has been liking all of his Depop, don't know why haha
and also a pic from her new dentures teeth
Thanks for this girl!!! I’m mixed race and completely agree with the fetish over black men. It’s disgusting. They’ve both changed so much which is expected as you get older; but this change is for the worse 100000%

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Thanks for this girl!!! I’m mixed race and completely agree with the fetish over black men. It’s disgusting. They’ve both changed so much which is expected as you get older; but this change is for the worse 100000%
They're so desperate to look cool that they'll never care about it being wrong. I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't even like these guys but are forcing it for the image.

But also, a lot of these black and mixed men don't care either, and are fully aware (and even flattered) that they are being fetishized lol.

Reactions: 17
Can we all just remember that hot girl summer is about being confident, having fun & doing whatever you want (sexually & in all other aspects), and actually has nothing to do with whether you’re single or taken

• Heart
Reactions: 50
learn how to read babe x
just said Instagram has a tendency to distort images
I highly doubt that Instagram can make a wall misshapen in a picture. It might make it a bit blurry or fuzzy in places, but how convenient that Instagram made the wall wobbly right next to where sophias waist is

Reactions: 48
They’re out with such a huge group of girls.. funny to see them out with new people 🤣

Reactions: 22
i feel like cinzia will get her teeth re done or removed before the video comes out bc she can even tell theyre bleeping hugeeeeee

Reactions: 10
Sophia has definitely had something done to her face. I’m guessing filler? Could already tell when she looked different on her story when people said she looked high but this photo has just confirmed it. She’s getting more and more fake because of Cinzia’s influence😭 you get one thing done and can’t stop🥲
This really doesn’t look like Sophia, Shes just lost her natural beauty :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
hating where? She’s commenting on the blurry editing mishap on Cinzia’s arm.

Damn guys what happened to these comments all of sudden 🤣 😆
It’s a new member lol if people are gonna praise Sophia and cinzia make a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what is that ?!?!?!? 😳
I think she’s got a bit of the sheet or duvet cover tucked into her armpit? Maybe to cover it up a bit, I know I always cover mine with my hair in photos.

Also, Instagram does compress photos which can cause distortion but it wouldnt be very likely to happen on both sides of her waist only

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.