Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crisps

VIP Member
I’d not heard of her before but can’t believe that Emma girl, would genuinely have believed she was a POC 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 36

rainonme

Chatty Member
It’s actually really pissing me off that they’ve been able to see each other and carry on as normal this whole lockdown. I know support bubbles are allowed but they’re in place to prevent loneliness and it’s clear as day that S&C have completely abused it. Cinzia said she missed her family sooo much in lockdown 1 when she was stuck with Lewis and there’s no way Sophia has gone this long without seeing Fiona. They should have just bubbled with their families and done separate vlogs like they did in the first lockdown, tbh that was better than the content they are churning out now! Just feels like a complete and utter slap in the face every time they upload because I so wish I could see my friends but that’s one of the sacrifices we have all had to make to beat this virus!!! :( What have they had to sacrifice? They don’t realise how lucky (albeit reckless and illegal) they are!

Emmmfay

If I have to see matcha one more fucking time on Cinzia’s story I’m going to die 🥲 someone please tell her matcha is not a flex :)

lamarie

Cinzia thinks she is too cool not wear the “his loss” mercy when she isn’t in a photoshop for it. She is really adapting this celeb mind. I honestly like Sophia more now. I hope she knows that all this posing and “designer clothes” doesn’t matter to us

Reactions: 35

jalview19

Chatty Member
I prefer Sophia in a relationship because she’s less bitchy and Cinzia single because she was obsessed with Lewis to another level and it annoyed me so much.

I loved the isolation vlogs where Sophia would diy mirrors, bake and play animal crossing all day. Just so wholesome and wasn’t obsessed with her feed.

Cinzia was just unhealthily obsessed with Lewis and showed him off any chance she got..

saweetie

Chatty Member
it’s so jokes how Anastasia is copying Sophia atm - I bet she’s fuming 😂😂😂 how’d you like that Soph???someone copying your (recycled) content for a change
View attachment 413378 View attachment 413380
View attachment 413379
View attachment 413381
omg lol what a little beg, just proves even more so all these influenzas possess less originality and creativity between them than a gnat. i can't wait for the day they all have to get real jobs

bet sophias even more pissed she's been copied by someone with double the audience, just like how she steals from smaller creators. the ole switcheroo

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
Thread 11 already!
Credits to @moreblushpls with the only title suggestion 😂
Quick recap:
  • New chocolate brown TBG merch is coming. S&C haven't been seen in the original blue version since it's release, and there is little advertising. Sarah Jo Holder has been caught selling the free merch they sent her on depop 🥴
  • Lidia still seems to be visiting Cinzia as they're all posting pics in the same location, including the elevator in Cinzia's flat
  • More designer bags have been purchased, Cinzia has showcased an orange Balenciaga, and a Fendi bag bag which resembles a pencil case this week alone
  • Essential photoshoots have now moved to the Asian supermarket with a little bit of Five Guys sprinkled in to spice up the feed ✨
  • There's still concern over Cinzia's eating habits
I'm honestly grasping at straws for anything interesting that's happened since the last thread. Same shit, different day basically 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

jalview19

Chatty Member
Did a basic calculation of a week of Instagram outfits cinzia wore last week and it was £1551 not including any shoes..
don’t understand how they can spend 6 grand a month on clothes and pay for take outs all the time and furnish a house and pay mortgages. Something really isn’t adding up.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
I’m actually blown away. I just got an email from the girls bathroom and it’s for a 20% discount if you buy the joggers and jumper together... that’s absolutely ridiculous. That’s still £70 (£69.60) for merch that the creators don’t even wear themselves 😭 how greedy can you get by only allowing the discount when you buy both items. Maybe I’m just a cheapskate but I would never buy YouTuber’s merch that’s £45 for a jumper or £42 for a pair of joggers never mind buy both for £70 (£69.60) (£87 w/o discount).

• Wow
  • Haha

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
The fact that they have no close friends other than eachother gives me such toxic vibes. If people only are friends with you online but no one actually likes you in person it says a lot

• Heart

nina2

Okay so I know this may be unpopular but I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophia. She obviously puts a lot more effort into the YT, podcast etc. while Cinzia seems to just piss about making matcha and photoshopping herself. I just know it must be so exhausting being friends with someone that is so aesthetic based and seems like they take the fact Sophia does a lot of the work for granted

just the impression I get. I loved Sophia’s vlogs in the first lockdown it was so chill and down to earth and I found myself skipping past cinzias as she was just so over the top and annoying imo

• Heart
Find it so odd that Soph spent hella £££ on her house but barely spends time there😂 if she wants lift photo shoots and to crouch in car parks why didn’t she just move in with cinz or get a flat? at least buy a ring light and tripod to !stay at home!

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I was helping my younger sister look for a nose surgeon to have her rhinoplasty with - I couldn’t help but notice the majority of good surgeons Sophia was always following them 🧐
Woah I mean I cant help but think if she wanted to, she would have by now because of her financial position. She doesnt need to but I can see her going down that route, social media and just people in general are always romanticising typical European noses lol

All she needs to do is trim her eyebrows and dye her overgrown roots and stop overlining her lips and she'd look 1000 times more put together, she used to give off this classy vibe and now its gone out the window :sick: